Leo Gura

7 More Hours With Curt

62 posts in this topic

At the highest level of consciousness you are dreaming up Jesus and Buddha. They are nothing more then a cute backstory you invented to keep yourself asleep.

People who's dreams differ from or contradict yours are part of a game you're playing on yourself in order to keep yourself absorbed in your own dream. They make your dream feel more real.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At the highest level of consciousness you are dreaming up Jesus and Buddha. They are nothing more then a cute backstory you invented to keep yourself asleep.

I think communicating insights about God to people who haven't done or aren't willing to do 5 meo/psychedelics is a pointless endeavour. 

Would you ever consider holding 5 meo retreats somewhere?

Edited by Huz

Holy crap 7 more hours?

God damn, Curt deserves some serious credit for being so open-minded. That's nuts. He is a paramount example for the future scientist. Hats off to Curt??

@Leo Gura Do you consider the first interview a pre-requisite for watching the second interview or are they completely independent?

@Leo Gura have you contacted Destiny for a discussion? Among the debate lords I think he's quite open minded to non-political discussion. He's also had an interesting character arc over the past few years where he used to be 'straight edge' (zero drugs/alcohol/etc), but is now open and into psychedelics. He's currently in the 'how do I really know anything' stage where some of his concrete beliefs were shattered with mushroom experiences.

First one was 5 hours felt like 1:30 h this will feel like 2 :30 h ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

First one was 5 hours felt like 1:30 h this will feel like 2 :30 h ?

True. I could listen to them for 24h straight 

I basically listened to the first one 5 hours straight as I had a long drive to make, but it was so enjoyable time flew.

16 hours ago, herghly said:

Christopher M. Bache shares his thoughts on the topic in his book LSD and the mind of the universe.

i literally just watched that interview Leo shared from 2019, that shit was so deep, I was in tears. Can't wait to read his book

I noticed that he got in touch with god/infinite love so many times that normal life became depressing for him, it's an interesting lesson

Started listening the first one this morning. As with the one you made with Charlie, what I find especially interesting on top of the discussion is examining and observing how you answer and choose your words when questions are asked -- not to put you any pressure though :D

I see how hard it is to give a quality answer. So many dynamics and meta points to consider. People expect an easy and simple answers and don't realize how much stuff interconnect and how sneaky an ego mind is, and so how necessary it is that a proper groundwork is done before diving deeper into details.

It would be easy if you could just give the answers, and it would be much easier if you only had to communicate with Curt, but you need to frame the stuff in a way that a newbie can have a chance to digest the words in a correct way instead of creating ammunition out of them that their egos can use against you or to misinterpret and abuse the wisdom there.

Like in a basic conversation about some conventional topic you can stay at a basic level where everybody ''knows'' what's going on and from time to time dive deeper into more nuanced area while being able to pull back to surface if necessary. With such topic you guys talk about, you are all the time in the deep end (from a novice and intermediate perspective), and considering that some people with no experience of such topics listen to those talks.. Damn, it's hard.

Perhaps in 10 000 years we can have discussions where all the deep stuff you talk about is basic stuff. Or before that happens, maybe discussion in itself will be outdated and a form of communication that we will look back to like we now look at hieroglyphs. Who knows.

I like how his conversations with Leo are the longest ones he’s had so far on that channel. 

So looking forward to it. 

I hope you managed to answer the Free Will question fully this time. 

Edited by Hafiz

@herghly

On 14/09/2021 at 0:01 PM, herghly said:

@Leo Gura The explanation you give about sharing dreams for psychic abilities and demons makes a lot of sense to me. 

Christopher M. Bache shares his thoughts on the topic in his book LSD and the mind of the universe.

His ideas are very similar to yours. He believes that God / deities / mystics that have been worshipped for thousands of years by millions of people have more psychic energy because they have been in so many people's dreams. And this makes it easier for people to have visions of shiva or jesus than something else. 

Well, if the universe is a mind, and it is very similar to a human brain, with the left and right hemispheres, I could imagine there's a super intuition and super logic at work that probably makes it possible for such entities to have energy and psychic developments over time, in tandom to every culture and it's flow of time. It could be possible.

The more conversational discussions where you're both on the same wavelength are great, but in the future I'd also like to see you talk to some people who respectfully challenge you as well. Maybe more of a traditionally minded  person whos curious about spirituality and metaphysics but comes from a more skeptical and orange perspective. Those would be just as interesting, to help the average person relate more and understand these ideas.

Oh Hell Yeah.

I've been holding off watching part 1 because I want to watch part 2 as well. 

What a treat! :D

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

2 hours and 18 minutes left.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Leo Gura I listened to the entire thing non-stop in one sitting, I only had to pause a few times to have a quick pee. And I even had sleep deprivation.

I don't understand why I can listen to you so one-pointedly and with such focus. I can't listen to anyone else like that. With all other people I lose my concentration and I stop hearing what they say and then I fall asleep.

Sometimes it's creepy how close I feel myself to you. Because my "Truth-seeking journey" or whatever you want to call it started with you and now many years later it continues with you. But yes I'm a bad student because I don't make any progress, so I probably shouldn't even say this. It's not good for your reputation etc.

I'm sorry.

But hey not everyone can be succesful.  I'm just one of the very few bad cases. No big deal.

What were you drinking in the video? (This isn't a joke, I'm curious.)

If you like metart.com maybe you would like inthecrack.com. Check it out. It's quite amazing.

Edited by Blackhawk