Mulky

Life wants to be nice to itself

5 posts in this topic

While looking at cute elderly dogs being loved by their owners on a reddit, this kind of hit me.  Life has really always wanted to be nice to itself, and has been working toward this time when it can now start to happen on this planet.  When People will take care of any kind of living thing no matter what survival challenge it has, to the best of their ability.  I understand that ultimately, life always loves itself, no matter how mean something seems to be, but now, it has moved toward happiness of living beings, which it always wanted.  

@Mulky Wrong. There is no difference between nice and mean, or happiness and sadness. These are all created by the ego. Life wants to be exactly as it is right now. It includes both being nice and being mean. It’s your ego that prefers niceness, because it helps it survive.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

People slaughtering each other over differences is also love

In the same way that an author drawing inspiration to create his evil villain for his book is also a labor of love

Creation is love, doesn't matter if whatever form it takes appears "good" or "evil" to you.

7 hours ago, Mulky said:

While looking at cute elderly dogs being loved by their owners on a reddit, this kind of hit me.  Life has really always wanted to be nice to itself, and has been working toward this time when it can now start to happen on this planet.  When People will take care of any kind of living thing no matter what survival challenge it has, to the best of their ability.  I understand that ultimately, life always loves itself, no matter how mean something seems to be, but now, it has moved toward happiness of living beings, which it always wanted.  

:x I hope the rest of this day is the best day you ever experienced. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

:x I hope the rest of this day is the best day you ever experienced.