itachi uchiha

How to find stage green people

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Matt23 said:

I mean, you could always just pursue people you're attracted to and want to hang with, rather than use the SD model.  

Just hang with people you feel good around instead of getting overly attached to and lost in the SD labels and trying to intellectually figure out who you're supposed to hang with (I'm not saying you're doing this, just that I can see it as being a trap worth considering). 

I had enough of orange and blue.

With orange i could smell selfishness from a mile away.with blue it is fuking close minded and very idealog.red is very toxic.its soul draining.that leaves green

I maybe having green is greenier on other side syndrom.but because of all these toxicity i am planing on becoming a reculse

4 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I maybe having green is greenier on other side syndrom.but because of all these toxicity i am planing on becoming a reculse

i think what youre looking for is emotionally intelligent + mature people 

green value set might be what you're looking for but it's not a complete enough thingie 

@Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres

I have to be realistic.i will not meet yellow.yellow is lone wolf also add to that yellows ego is very low hence they will reduce all publicity hence difficult to spot them.hence i will settle with green.if only i could find green

On 9/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, itachi uchiha said:

but because of all these toxicity i am planing on becoming a reculse

This may be true.  But I also doubt it.  I find it hard to believe that every "orange" or "blue" person you meet is toxic.  

Could it be that the toxicity, in part, is also coming from you?  Therefore, no matter where you go, that toxicity will eventually show its face.

I'm not saying how much this is true for your situation. 

I guess my main point is to...

1. Simply be around people you enjoy being around. People who help you grow.  People who challenge you, but also people you feel you can relax around and be yourself without fearing being judged by them. etc.
  2. Watch out for the trap of attributing one's own toxicity to others.  And then reacting to that by just jumping to another group of people expecting them to be "saviors" and angels.  
  3. Switching groups based solely on hating the previous group and wanting validation for that hate from the new group (not saying you should stay with people you dislike, but that the basis of finding new friends shouldn't be based on hating other groups).

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@itachi uchiha

You can visit ashrams, there are plenty of green people there.

I live in an ashram in Germany. Almost all people here are green. 

A lot of people that I have met here have had psychedelic experiences, one guy told me that he did a workshop with Peter Ralston years ago. And a few weeks ago I have coincidently met an interesting woman who is pretty much turquoise. 

You can stay at an ashram for "free" in exchange for around 6 hours of work per day. While you are working, you will have plenty of opportunity to meet new people.

I've been curious about this as well. Easy enough to find Green and even Yellow online, but I do miss having the sorts of discussions that take place on this forum on a face to face basis. 

Having participated in the Occupy movements when I was younger, it would be awesome to find a local organization with that sort of energy but focused in a more pragmatic direction (perhaps addressing something more focused such as ways to address deficiencies in the American political system).

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Vegan restaurants/cafeterias, live meditation/yoga courses, satsangs, startup communities usually have a wiff of green, techno/trance clubs and hippie bars plus all kinds of related workshops and facebook groups; cacao ceremonies, holotropic breathwork stuff, wim hoff etc. Also walking tours in bigger cities that have some kind of green theme, climate marches, activist groups, book clubs, natonal parks, festivals, backpacker hostels, volunteer places around the world on helpx or wwoof.  Just consistently be around those people, that can be enough. Put in some initiative and you will be well on your way. Most greens are very diplomatic, welcoming and understanding, despite what it might seem online. 

That being said, I'm still experimenting myself with immersion in green communities to deepen my embodiment of the stage, so I'm no expert.  

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

I have traveled the world for 5 years and lived in many green communities

-Tulum
-Bali
-Mazunte (most conscious community i've ever seen)
-Costa Rica

Pros;
These people are extremely dedicated to healthy living, consciousness, and expansion
You can dive into all kinds of wacky convos about life with anyone
Sexually liberated 
Typically kind hearted

Cons;
Can have just as bad or even worse ego as stage orange because they are "special" and "conscious"
Typically broke and barely making ends meet
Can be deluded and lost in "the universe" "butterflies" narrative and totally disregard the dark side of life, causing a repression of anger and tension that is underlying in most interactions. Way too soft for me sometimes and be overly feminine

i found this book you might like -> its about managing hurt feelings and building agency

https://www.amazon.ca/Triggers-Stop-Reacting-Start-Healing/dp/1611807654/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=triggers+david+richo&qid=1631294763&sr=8-1

something special i liked in it is that it validates the hurt person but also gives them agency. 

if ur having trouble with toxic people this could help you explore those feelings and stand up for yourself 

Give up :)

Learn to go down to their level and be comfortable there. If you ever wanna get to Turquoise this is mandatory to learn.

Look for personalities you like rather than stages in people. A good Blue is superior to a bad Green anyway.

On 9/16/2021 at 6:33 AM, itachi uchiha said:

so r u suggesting i should do more consciouse pickup

...ya.

But also don't overthink it.  

Just explore the social world and connect with those you feel positively attracted to, want to be around, and feel good to be around.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Or better yet, understand Green and then move on ASAP.  Green is like the teenagers of Spiral Dynamics... they're old enough that they really should know better, and yet they don't and it is maddening sometimes.  It's much harder to forgive Green ideology (and esp radicalism) than it is to forgive Red/Blue.  Yellow+ is where life becomes really interesting and you actually have a shot at reaching clear air.

On 21/9/2021 at 3:55 PM, Flyboy said:

.  Yellow+ is where life becomes really interesting and you actually have a shot at reaching clear air.

its next to impossible to spot a yellow person. i am yet to meet them.sadly i have not met a lot of green either.hence green is the next best thing