itachi uchiha

How to find stage green people

70 posts in this topic

@itachi uchiha there are green folks because of emerging social revolution that is trying to protest against the majority blue, red and orange. Mostly new generation people like me are increasingly choosing green because they have Transcended their blue parents and don't see much meaning in old blue collapsing systems. New generation now like me are either orange or green. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@itachi uchiha there are green folks because of emerging social revolution that is trying to protest against the majority blue, red and orange. Mostly new generation people like me are increasingly choosing green because they have Transcended their blue parents and don't see much meaning in old blue collapsing systems. New generation now like me are either orange or green. 

@Preety_India There's very little green in India. It's too underdeveloped. 

18 minutes ago, Stovo said:

Yeah agreed india is very underdeveloped.the people who reach orange are those living near cities .the professors in my college were blue professors.orange is the best stage an average indian guy can reach

Edited by asifarahim

you can easily spot them, they the ones walking around barefoot in the cities

with unwashed hair and smelly armpits

just kidding

24 minutes ago, Stovo said:

Not in cities. 

Buddhist Groups 

Satsangs 

Reiki classes 

Wholefoods/health food stores

Yoga classes 

Wim Hof workshops 

54 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not in cities. 

My guess is that you're confusing stage blue with stage green, including in yourself. 

15 minutes ago, Stovo said:

My guess is that you're confusing stage blue with stage green, including in yourself. 

I know what I'm talking about, maybe you're less aware of other countries or have a very closed minded opinion of them. I already explained that India is stage blue for older generation and the newer generation people like me are adopting stage Green values and not getting along with the old stage Blue system. I guess what you're really confused about is that you think countries remain the same forever. A huge chunk of Asia including India is rapidly developing because of social media and economic changes,urbanization etc. India is still a third world country but doesn't mean that all people are same. India is highly diverse and you will see a lot of stage Turquoise sages well.. There are lots of stage Green people especially the modern  urban population but you won't see that in the media. 

(I have some stage Blue in me but that's minor. Majority of my stuff is stage Green.) 

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

I know what I'm talking about, maybe you're less aware of other countries or have a very closed minded opinion of them. I already explained that India is stage blue for older generation and the newer generation people like me are adopting stage Green values and not getting along with the old stage Blue system. I guess what you're really confused about is that you think countries remain the same forever. A huge chunk of Asia including India is rapidly developing because of social media and economic changes,urbanization etc. India is still a third world country but doesn't mean that all people are same. India is highly diverse and you will see a lot of stage Turquoise sages well.. There are lots of stage Green people especially the modern  urban population but you won't see that in the media. 

@Preety_India Lol, you're deluding yourself if you think India can switch from stage blue to stage green in one generation. 

3 minutes ago, Stovo said:

@Preety_India Lol, you're deluding yourself if you think India can switch from stage blue to stage green in one generation. 

I never said majority. Things are changing but slowly. Still a huge chunk of older population is blue. And they have a strong system in place based on blue values. I never said that India has become green. I only said that the newer generation is adopting green values and is struggling to get along with the blue system. I don't think this is hard to understand. 

Edited by Preety_India
This was never a spiritual dick measuring contest.

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

you can easily spot them, they the ones walking around barefoot in the cities

just kidding

@PurpleTree there is truth in that:D

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

38 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I never said majority. Things are changing but slowly. Still a huge chunk of older population is blue. And they have a strong system in place based on blue values. I never said that India has become green. I only said that the newer generation is adopting green values and is struggling to get along with the blue system. I don't think this is hard to understand. 

@Preety_India I can understand why blue people might think they are green, it fits their moralistic worldview. 

Anyway, where not to find Green: India, China, the middle east, Africa, South America, Russia. 

6 minutes ago, Stovo said:

@Preety_India I can understand why blue people might think they are green, it fits their moralistic worldview. 

Anyway, where not to find Green: India, China, the middle east, Africa, South America, Russia. 

so it's just the west that has lovely greens? :P

i'm sure you can find it in also those places, what about taoism, sufism, advaita vedanta etc. etc. which comes from those places and still exists

14 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

so it's just the west that has lovely greens? :P

i'm sure you can find it in also those places, what about taoism, sufism, advaita vedanta etc. etc. which comes from those places and still exists

You can find them anywhere, they're just more common in more developed societies because they've had time to develop those values once other survival needs have been met.

The problem with spiritual ideologies or religions is that the people who practice them are normally at much lower levels of consciousness than the original founders and masters of those practices. Most of them are stage blue, and in denial about it. 

9 minutes ago, Stovo said:

This is too much of a closed minded view. You use a very broad brush and generalize everything. 

In America you have blue belts and red pockets as well as places that are green. 

No country is a monolith. A country or culture is always a mixture of different types of people holding different worldviews and paradigms. 

You can't pigeonhole all the people in a country or culture into one box. 

You will find stage blue people in every country. You will find stage red people in every country. Similarly you will also find stage Green people in different countries as well. They are all scattered around the globe. 

In each country you have different mindsets that align to different stages of Spiral Dynamics. Is it necessary that everyone is at the same growth level mentally and physically just because they are born in a specific country? Obviously there were will be major trends across a country but that does not account for minor changes happening on a micro level. Which means you are completely disregarding individuals who are developing at their own pace regardless of the conditions and attitudes they are born into. 

For example people can relate to different stages within the same family. My mom has Stage Orange opinions on most things and especially environment. I differ from her and I have stage Green opinions on environment. Even if we are in the same family unit, there are massive differences in attitude between me and her. Because she grew up in rural place around stage Blue people. I grew up watching Western Media especially American media which she did not have access to growing up 

So my opinions and values and beliefs were based on what I was exposed to, which was mostly western stage Green concepts. 

You have a very limited view of Spiral dynamics in relation to how it impacts people around the globe. 

Majority means a particular trend which is more commonly found, but you cannot generalize this trend and put each and every person in the same box.. Obviously in the same majority you will also find people who disagree with the majority. 

@Preety_India My original comment was that "There's very little green in India. It's too underdeveloped." Not that it doesn't exist in India, it's just very rare. You can't have stage green in any meaningful way until you've transitioned to orange and approached the limits of orange. 

You're assuming your country is more developed than it is. You can't have green when the majority of the population is at a subsistence level of existence. Even in the cities, most people are poor in India. 

I also think you're deceiving yourself about where you're at too, but that's up to you to figure out. But who knows, maybe you've stumbled across a green pocket of the population, where the 0.1% of Indian green people live. 

8 minutes ago, Stovo said:

@Preety_India My original comment was that "There's very little green in India. It's too underdeveloped." Not that it doesn't exist in India, it's just very rare. You can't have stage green in any meaningful way until you've transitioned to orange and approached the limits of orange. 

You're assuming your country is more developed than it is. You can't have green when the majority of the population is at a subsistence level of existence. Even in the cities, most people are poor in India. 

I also think you're deceiving yourself about where you're at too, but that's up to you to figure out. But who knows, maybe you've stumbled across a green pocket of the population, where the 0.1% of Indian green people live. 

You're again localizing stages. I'm trying to tell you that even if you moved into a blue belt in a country, you will still find  just random individuals who are stage Green because personal growth is influenced by many factors that are exclusive of location, culture, race, birth etc. How a person develops intellectually among a crowd of people is completely up to that person. They may choose to not relate to the rest of the people, they are developing independently of their own and probably faster than people around them. India is extremely diverse in every form that you can imagine. You can find one person who is totally different than another and it's regardless of where they are born in India, the diversity is very accommodating of personal changes. So you can see a lot of stage Green people scattered randomly throughout India just like you can see stage Turquoise people scattered the same way, you won't even need a pocket for that. Yet if you're consciously trying to find people who are less stage blue and more stage Green than you might want to look into populations that are born and raised in cities. 

Edited by Preety_India

7 minutes ago, Stovo said:

Why get personal? Why not simply have a Topic-based debate? 

Short reminder what stage green means:

• Community based values: Love, Environmental Caring, Sharing, Peace for all beings on the planet, caring for animals, etc. 
  • Free sexuality 
  • Open to spiritual ideas
  • Open to drugs/psychedelic
  • free dancing/singing/hugging 
  • continue the list. 

It makes no sense to say that there is none of that in India. India is a stage blue country moving into orange. Of COURSE there are also stage green folks there:) 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You're again localizing stages.

No, we're actually more or less in agreement.

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

It makes no sense to say that there is none of that in India. India is a stage blue country moving into orange. Of COURSE there are also stage green folks there:) 

I agree. 

I mean, you could always just pursue people you're attracted to and want to hang with, rather than use the SD model.  

Just hang with people you feel good around instead of getting overly attached to and lost in the SD labels and trying to intellectually figure out who you're supposed to hang with (I'm not saying you're doing this, just that I can see it as being a trap worth considering). 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins