itachi uchiha

How to find stage green people

70 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

its next to impossible to spot a yellow person. i am yet to meet them.sadly i have not met a lot of green either.hence green is the next best thing

Depends where you hang out.  I agree they are uncommon, but I knew several at Harvard.  Plus, most people are on a spectrum which spans more than one stage.  There are a number of yellow+ people on this forum.  I'd also say it's quite common to meet a Green person with Yellow leanings... people who are on the way there but haven't yet gotten the "push."

On 9/14/2021 at 2:11 AM, Preety_India said:

@Jacob Morres empath never means that they can't be angry or can't say mean things. Huge misunderstanding if you thought empaths are all sweet darlings and soft pillows think again. 

@Preety_India That shit right there is spot on. They be trynna take my kind for weakness to get the better of me. When really, the kindness makes people come to you when they feelin' down and increases your intelligence. So it's the opposite, very counter-intuitive. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 9/22/2021 at 1:04 AM, tuckerwphotography said:

Here's a giant list of communities around the world that are majority Stage Green. 

COMMUNITIES __ Tucker Walsh.pdf

man thank so much this was actually pretty helpful

4 hours ago, March said:

man thank so much this was actually pretty helpful

@March My pleasure. Feel free to reach out if I can be of help. I've been to several of the communities on the list and have a pretty good understanding of most of them.

On 9/14/2021 at 4:39 PM, itachi uchiha said:

@Preety_India @King Merk

Does india have lot of green?

It is mostly blue and orange.i couldnt find green 

North of India has a lot of red and blue. south of India is more Orange and green. 

I might have a shadow on green. I see them as demolition agents.

They have got no respect for anything or anyone that came before them and think everything should be demolished to create an egalitarian society. With the conversations I had with possible greens, They understand what they are doing but they don't seem to mind it. In a way green lacks heavily on survival aspect and are in a constant dream about creating an utopian society. a lot of these new greens are born into green background.

New greens have a heavy shadow on every stage prior to them as well. especially Gen Z

With that remains a question what stage am I on. I think I'm torn between red, blue, orange and yellow. I've been liking this combo. 

Edited by - XF -

@- XF - I won't say whole  south india is stage orange and green , there are many areas which is still in stage blue ,and also few are red-blue ,the urban areas is  usually a mix of stage-orange , blue and a minute portion is green . Hyderabad is stage- blue + Stage orange dominated. Overall the youth is in stage Orange - Green ( those who are living in urban areas )

any way India is very diverse , You can find stage purple people too and Stage- Turquoise Mystics