Hardkill

Conservatives are having a terrible meltdown over Biden's new vaccine mandate

25 posts in this topic

As I already mentioned a couple days ago in my thread, Increase in Vaccine Coercion, Biden has already mandated that all federal workers and contractors, and all large companies with 100+ employees must now mandate vaccines or regular testing for all of their employees. However, as expected, the Conservatives jerks such as Ben Shapiro, Mike Pence, Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, etc. have gotten so furious about this that they are all preparing to fight like hell through the courts in order to stop Biden's  'tyrannical' vaccine mandate by arguing how unconstitutional the President's executive order for this matter is. They all are being big babies about this. 

Yet, this does beg the question of whether or not these Republican monsters will win the court battles over this issue, especially considering the fact that most of them throughout the whole country, including SCOTUS, are stacked heavily in the favor of the right wing. 

 

 

Edited by Hardkill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To start having people lose their jobs and being forced over what they do or don't do with their bodies is actually quite disturbing, no? 

Edited by blessedlion1993

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, blessedlion1993 said:

To start having people lose their jobs and being forced over what they do or don't do with their bodies is actually quite disturbing, no? 

You don't get it dude. It's not just about you, it's also about everyone else around you whom you could infect in various terrible ways if you have the virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vaccine works on saving lives but vax or not, you can still spread it to someone who either has the vax or doesn't.  

I don't believe people should be forced to take it but at the same time, I feel most people should be taking it in America.  
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vax Passports / Mandates make zero sense to me when you can literally catch it & pass it on when Vaxxed. 

so, say you're going to a club. 

Someone could be positive & be double jabbed, and get let in. 

Yet, someone unvaxxed who's got a negative test that day isn't allowed in. 

To me, that just makes zero sense, and makes me wonder. 


'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Vax Passports / Mandates make zero sense to me when you can literally catch it & pass it on

Hospitals are overflooding with unvaxxed fools.

And people are dying.

This isn't rocket science.

Vaccines are not supposed to be 100% effective. They are supposed to keep you from dying or serious hospitalization. Which they do.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how the conservatives parse their freedumb stance on vaccines with the draft in the Selective Service: "all males between the ages of 18 and 25 must register with the Selective Service to be drafted if needed". We're somehow fine with putting individual lives in danger to protect the country against a military threat, but when it comes to protecting ourselves against a pathogen, it suddenly becomes so abstract and complex.


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people who are whining about their freedom have no clue of what freedom means.

Here's an interesting quote I came across today while reading.

Quote

"Freedom, however, is not the last word. Freedom is only part of the story and half of the truth. Freedom is but the negative aspect of the whole phenomenon whose positve aspect is responsibleness. In fact, freedom is in danger of degenerating into arbitrariness unless it is lived in terms of responsibleness." - Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning


"When you reach the top of the mountain, keep climbing."

Zen Proverb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madating vaccines will only cause major backlash and further economic problems.  Workers will quit, be fired, or go on strike to voice displeasement.  Creating more problems to the already low labor force.  How fuckin stupid is it to fire healthcare workers during a pandemic?  Truckers in Australia went on strike to rally against mandates.  We are currently already seeing a shortage of truckers and products and it is getting progressively worse.  

 

If this mandate goes through, this will not end well at all for anyone.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AlterEgo said:

Madating vaccines will only cause major backlash and further economic problems.  Workers will quit, be fired, or go on strike to voice displeasement.  Creating more problems to the already low labor force.  How fuckin stupid is it to fire healthcare workers during a pandemic?  Truckers in Australia went on strike to rally against mandates.  We are currently already seeing a shortage of truckers and products and it is getting progressively worse.  

 

If this mandate goes through, this will not end well at all for anyone.  

Then why are many big businesses including some of the most successful ones in the world including the Chamber of Commerce, Amazon, Walmart, and Home Depot are loving this new mandate?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/biden-vaccine-test-mandate-business-response-walmart-amazon-google-apple-2021-9%3famp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hardkill You mean to tell me, the world's largest corporations, whose stocks and profits have been hitting record highs throughout the pandemic, all while small and medium businesses are being destroyed, are ok with continuing the same?  Gee, I wonder why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tanz said:

The vaccine works on saving lives but vax or not, you can still spread it to someone who either has the vax or doesn't.  

 

@Tanz it's not the same, vaccinated have  70% less chances to infect other poeple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 1:07 PM, AlterEgo said:

@Hardkill You mean to tell me, the world's largest corporations, whose stocks and profits have been hitting record highs throughout the pandemic, all while small and medium businesses are being destroyed, are ok with continuing the same?  Gee, I wonder why?

That's true with big businesses. However, small and medium businesses may now see there businesses expand a lot because there are probably going to be a lot of employees from many big businesses around the country who will want to quit their jobs at those places and then seek jobs in small or medium businesses, if the Biden vaccine mandate does take into effect sometime into the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2021 at 5:22 AM, _Archangel_ said:

@Tanz it's not the same, vaccinated have  70% less chances to infect other poeple.

Its not true.  I live in a place where people are over 80% vaxxed.  People are still getting infected and the hospitals are getting filled. The mortality rate is very low but the infected rate is going up.  Everyone goes outside wearing mask and only 5 or less people can eat out together in one table.  Still infections are raising...  

Another country that has just about all of its citizens vaxxed is Isreal.  Their infected rate is going up

Edited by Tanz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.9.2021 at 1:49 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I wonder how the conservatives parse their freedumb stance on vaccines with the draft in the Selective Service: "all males between the ages of 18 and 25 must register with the Selective Service to be drafted if needed". We're somehow fine with putting individual lives in danger to protect the country against a military threat, but when it comes to protecting ourselves against a pathogen, it suddenly becomes so abstract and complex.

I recently saw a TikTok video from a dude who was discharged from the US military for refusing the vaccine.

Think about it. This guys job was to be ready to kill & die for his country in battle, but refused to take a vaccine against a pandemic which has already killed more americans than the first & second world war, Vietnam war, 9/11 and Iraq war combined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, roopepa said:

I recently saw a TikTok video from a dude who was discharged from the US military for refusing the vaccine.

Think about it. This guys job was to be ready to kill & die for his country in battle, but refused to take a vaccine against a pandemic which has already killed more americans than the first & second world war, Vietnam war, 9/11 and Iraq war combined.

Just perfect ?


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not about vaccines. 

Governments have been lying to their people for too long. 

People who refuse the vaccines can intuit that the government is not an honest player.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

This is not about vaccines. 

Governments have been lying to their people for too long. 

People who refuse the vaccines can intuit that the government is not an honest player.

 

Yes. People would rather trust their Facebook Group Mods rather than Doctors who are allegedly 'paid by government'.

The best thing a government can do is to either shut their mouth about mandating people to take vaccines OR release a joint statement with all political parties/former Presidents that Vaccination IS NECCESSARY. Democrats or Republicans it doesn't matter.

Trump and co. have politicized medical science, and are still not taking the responsibility for deaths across USA, 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/9/2021 at 11:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

Hospitals are overflooding with unvaxxed fools.

And people are dying.

This isn't rocket science.

Vaccines are not supposed to be 100% effective. They are supposed to keep you from dying or serious hospitalization. Which they do.

According to Vaers reports, a lot of people is dying by seconday effects from the vaxxx such as myocarditis, so making  mandatory something that can kill you too is no the best idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2021 at 4:06 AM, JosephKnecht said:

This is not about vaccines. 

Governments have been lying to their people for too long. 

People who refuse the vaccines can intuit that the government is not an honest player.

 

And how do you know that Devils like Trump, Fox, or these extreme right wingers conspiracy theorists haven't been lying to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now