Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Yes, of course. This is not what I am saying. Even if you take into account all the data, the correlation between the metrics is still nonlinear in the same way. And the green area is a massive one, which takes most of the weighting anyways.

The way you explain it is like you are talking about a concentric-circular map. Then your statement would apply. However, obviously this is not the case.

Correct. I understand you:P but I'm physics student which helped for that 

Let me explain it in another way. @Carl-Richard what @IAmReallyImportant is trying to say is that you made an assumption that is not true. The assumption is that all scores are equally distributed, which is not the case. Let me give you an extreme example. Let's say 50% score a 1 and 50% a 5. average is then 3.

If you now score a 1.3 you are above 50% of lowest and beneath 50% of highest people. But you're not average, not even near to it. 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

9 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Correct. I understand you:P but I'm physics student which helped for that 

Let me explain it in another way. @Carl-Richard what @IAmReallyImportant is trying to say is that you made an assumption that is not true. The assumption is that all scores are equally distributed, which is not the case. Let me give you an extreme example. Let's say 50% score a 1 and 50% a 5. average is then 3.

If you now score a 1.3 you are above 50% of lowest and beneath 50% of highest people. But you're not average, not even near to it. 

Ahh I see. I had some intuition about that but I'm a bit dense ?. So you don't get an average score by being placed in the middle of the distribution, but it nevertheless tells you about your placement in that distribution.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

36 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Ahh I see. I had some intuition about that but I'm a bit dense ?. So you don't get an average score by being placed in the middle of the distribution, but it nevertheless tells you about your placement in that distribution.

Yes, but "average" depends on both distributions and cannot be isolated in that specific case.

In special localities your statement applies. But not globally or absolutely in this domain considering the visualized data.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Got a 1.6 and 2.8

Though I must say the test seems very flawed. It seems like VATA types would in general score higher in terms of the "secondary psychopathy", and to even frame it this way is a bit silly.

One shouldn't look at this as if psychopathy is a spectrum and you fall on a certain level of psychopathy. Rather, if you score very high on the "psychopathy score", it might be the case that you have psychopathy. So, the test doesn't actually tell you much about anything, and the questions are so vague that you could answer them differently depending on how you interpret them.

It is also not clear where the difference lies between ones actual emotions and say, ones ideology. Psychopathy is a particular condition, and I wager that someone without psychopathy could easily fall high on the spectrum even if they have high empathy, simply because of the things they believe in.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Here's mine

nE8TRTi.png

The biggest problem with this test I see is it doesn't seem to account for people lying. The best kinds of tests have multiple similar questions posed in drastic different ways so if people try to subconsciously make themselves look better it catches the lies. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

My Results:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 16.15% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.

I never really trust these sorts of tests. It's quite clear what the psychopathic answers would be, my ego would never let myself choose such an answer and reveal how much of a devil I am haha

1 (low) to 5 (high). 

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations. 

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Edited by Logan

On 9/13/2021 at 9:55 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

I'm super ashamed of my results. 

Screenshot_20210913-090514_Gallery.jpg

@Flowerfaeiry Yeah ofcourse you ought to be SUPER ASHAMED of your results:D

On 9/13/2021 at 0:10 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

I'm super ashamed of my results. 

Screenshot_20210913-090514_Gallery.jpg

na don't be. if i had to guess, you just have a very self-honest personality. 

2.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

1.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Primary psychopathy was higher than 62.34% of people who have taken this test.

Secondary psychopathy was higher than 4.60% of people who have taken this test.

Justification for my score: Morality is relative and I try to neither judge myself nor others and I'm ain't no saint yet (primary psychopathy) but I value integrity and understand that acting in accordance with higher values creates a Good Life / reduces suffering (secondary psychopathy).

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Primary psychopathy: 2.1 (higher than 50.45% of people who took the test)

Secondary psychopathy: 2.8 (higher than 60.38% of people who have taken this test)

On 15.9.2021 at 1:07 PM, IAmReallyImportant said:

Yes, but "average" depends on both distributions and cannot be isolated in that specific case.

In special localities your statement applies. But not globally or absolutely in this domain considering the visualized data.

Maybe the word I was looking for is "median" and not "average" (scoring higher/lower than 50% of people means you have a median score) :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 16.15% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 20.5% of people who have taken this test.