Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

I have taken the test but are you really going to share that? You could get BANNED! At least I got better results than you did so I might be willing to share my results. 

lol I don't think he's actually banning people

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

lol I don't think he's actually banning people

Haha.  

"You didn't get a good enough score on a 5 minute, self-report, pop-psychology test online? ...

gladiator-thumbs-down-gif-7.gif... access denied."

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@JayySur fellow psycho! Haha.

@Max8 it means our egos are way too honest, lie a little once in a while. Aim for 0% in both categories. :P

Edited by Arzola

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 16.15% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 9.61% of people who have taken this test.

Edited by The0Self

On 9/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you give this test to the Taliban or a Nazi they will probably score a 1.2

The Taliban would be the Talitubbies? 

@Seth haha ok but also the biggest weirdo. The problem is that i am the weirdo in most universes. You guys should give it a try maybe in a new threat. 

I think this test has turned into a dumpster fire.

Sorry, my bad.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Matt23 said:

Haha.  

"You didn't get a good enough score on a 5 minute, self-report, pop-psychology test online? ...

gladiator-thumbs-down-gif-7.gif... access denied."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7296064/

"...Overall, results indicate that the LSRP is a valid instrument for measuring psychopathy in Bulgarian community samples..."

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00223891.2018.1519830

"...Results speaking to the construct validity of the LSRP total and scale scores were mostly in accordance with conceptual expectations. First, the LSRP total score had the strongest correlation with the SRP total and scale scores, with a relatively weaker association with the Antisocial factor, consistent with the absence of items capturing antisocial behavior in the LSRP. The correlates of the LSRP total score seem to indicate that the LSRP conceptualizes psychopathy as fundamentally linked to antagonistic tendencies and self-centeredness (e.g., antisocial behavior, attitudes toward infidelity, moral disengagement)..."

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.2. 

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7. 

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 52.93% of people who have taken this test. 

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 58.86% of people who have taken this test.

On 13.9.2021 at 1:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

Something does seem off about this test. How can a score of 1.5 be above average? 

@Leo Gura you misunderstood what the percentages mean. 

With your score it said like "your score is higher than 30% of people that took the test." This means that you are in the low end of the spectrum. There are still 70% people above you (meaning 70% of people are according to the test more psychopathic than you are)

It's a bit confusing:)

The average score of the test is around 2. Most people score a 2 which you can see in the graphics. The green range is where most people land in. 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 2021-9-13 at 1:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

Something does seem off about this test. How can a score of 1.5 be above average?

Is average like a 1.2? This doesn't feel right. Are people really such care bears?

Since this is a self-reported test people probably over-estimate their own empathy because no ego wants to admit being a careless monster. This is why most selfishness is done unconsciously.

If you give this test to the Taliban or a Nazi they will probably score a 1.2 :D

You're average if you score higher than 50% of people, which seems to be about 2.5. Higher than 50% of people also means lower than 50% of people ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think this test has turned into a dumpster fire.

Sorry, my bad.

How do you even sleep at night? xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

you misunderstood what the percentages mean. 

With your score it said like "your score is higher than 30% of people that took the test." This means that you are in the low end of the spectrum. There are still 70% people above you

If that's true, that's such a horribly misleading way to word it.

It makes literally everyone feel like a psychopath.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.