Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

1.4 for both primary and secondary. Good to know I’m a moral person.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

The secondary might be true but I don't consider myself a psychopath :D

2 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

The need to be normal and average can become so intense that that itself becomes pathological. The term for it is normopathy. The problem with normopathy is that most people are that way, so it is not even seen as a mental disorder

The same with religion. Most humans have religions, so having a religion is never considered as a mental illness. Having a religion is even considered good. How perverted.

Edited by jimwell
written texts got lost when moving to another page

psychopathy test.jpg

It was difficult to answer because situations or contexts were not provided. When I encountered the question "Is money your most important goal?", I answered "strongly agree". But it is because I lost almost everything including money and opportunities as a result of a tragic divorce. My survival is seriously threatened. So, I need to prioritize making much money like an extreme Stage Orange bastard.

When I was asked "Do you feel bad when your words and actions cause emotional pain to others?" I answered "Yes" because I usually treat others with respect. But there were many times I felt very happy when my words and actions caused tremendous emotional pain to my dumb NPD father and other family members and bullies. I love inflicting pain to humans who inflict pain to others. And I love expressing love to humans who express love to others.

So, these types of tests are limited and can't capture the whole picture of the human soul, especially when you consider the truth that most people lack self-awareness and self-honesty.

But regardless, I am both very empathetic and psychopathic, depending on the situation. And I love being this way. 

The questions are so broad and vague and reek of determinism, absolute horse shite I'm afraid ? (jk btw)

Edited by Charlotte

The notion of psychopath is as made up as is the notion of deviance being sexy.

Sometimes I feel my energy get high and I imagine the darkness as exciting.

*Google image

psychopath 1.jpg

18 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

The notion of psychopath is as made up as is the notion of deviance being sexy.

Sometimes I feel my energy get high and I imagine the darkness as exciting.

As do I :P... Sometimes it's good to be a little bad.

Technically speaking though, I don't think psychopathy is "being bad" or enjoying "being bad", etc..  Maybe it incorporates a bit of that.  But from what I understand (especially from this one 'successful' psychopath that was interviewed), it sounds like they experience it as more of just not really reacting emotionally to things.  It's like they just plainly don't think or feel that, say, drowning an animal is bad.  If the animal is annoying them or is rummaging through their garbage, they have no emotional distress or dissonance in just drowning the thing.  They'd just be like "So I drowned a cat?  Big deal.  It was annoying and trashing the place, so I thought the best way to deal with it is to drown it.  Problem solved. What's the big deal?"

This one woman told a story of when she had a friend over and they wanted to go bike riding, but she only had one bike.  She noticed that her neighbor's bike wasn't locked up, so she just took it and went for a ride.  When they got back, the neighbor came to the door asking about her bike.  The psychopathic woman replied, nonchalantly and unphased, "Oh.  I took it."  The other woman started accusing her and threatening to sue her, but the psychopathic woman was a lawyer and just responded with "Well, acutally, if you sue me, then you'll have to go through this huge process and pay all this money, so it would be really unwise for you to do that."  And that was that.  It's like she has super-human levels of detachment from everything.  

I actually find psychopathic research pretty interesting.  Like, for example, they think that psychopaths have different brain and nervous systems than regular people, which makes them able to do things like be totally unphased if they get pulled over by a cop with a dead body in their trunk and not only act nonchalant but actually feel nonchalant on the inside. 

Here's the woman where that story came from:  there's several videos from her, so you might have to dig to find the video of the story. 

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Primary: 1.6

Secondary: 1.4

Idk how accurate this is tbh. But I know from my own personal observations that my inner psychopath comes out more when dealing with people over technology. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

6 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Idk how accurate this is tbh

Yyyyyaaaaaa.... haha.  A lot of the online pop psychology tests (even "legit" psychology tests) I'm not very confident in and see them as mostly for fun.  Especially if they're self-reports.  

It's so easy to determine what they're asking you and to skew the results, even perhaps unconsciously, in a way that you want them to be.  

Not to mention how difficult it is to see oneself and one's personality objectively or correctly.  Like those times when you can see a person so clearly, maybe something about their insecurities coming through, but they are totally oblivious to how they are.

It's just like bias galore.

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Primary 1.8. Secondary 1.9. Phew. A good psycopath would know exactly how to answer the questions to look like a saint.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

I honestly answered the questions

Do I have to worry now? :D

Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 22.50.56.png

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Guessing from the graph the average should be around 1.2 primary, 1.8 secondary, give or take about 0.5 either way.

All stories and explanations are false.

@IAmReallyImportant No.  Don't worry, I scored high as well, but I have HFA not psychopathy.  There are too many variables, all people are too unique for simplified tests like this.  All the actually important values: like, not screwing people over, caring if you see animals/humans abused, ect, I agree with.  A psychopath would not care.  I feel more emotional range as well.  I love my pets.  I love my family, even if they get on my nerves.

I did come from a very messed up home, but I have come very far from where I used to be when I was younger.  I worked on it.  Some of the questions are things a person has done in the past and it doesn't take account of the changes a person can make in their lives over time.  I acted in ways that were unempathetic, but when I felt the results of my actions I did not like what I saw and made adjustments.  I continue to do this, but I'm not very skilled at it unless I know a person or a pet very well.  Then I can build a library of what to do and eventually I do feel more authentic.  I think when I am calm and in a good place that I am very nice and agreeable.  

As for darkness, it's not something to mess with unless you accidently find it, and you have to use it purely for good, or it monkey paws on you later down the road, karmically.  It has to choose you.  An initiation with it.  And it's more of an impartial judge than anything else.  Ignorance, childlikeness, illness, that isn't used against you if you find it, just general true malice.  There is a lot of wiggle room when it comes to darkness.  If you use it wrong it will devour you in some way later on down the road through karmic retribution, though.  I've experienced this as a cosmic warning before, for messing with things I wasn't supposed to.  It's hard to explain.  It is like a material, the material magicians and alchemists use.  It's an energy , just like anything else and has a bad reputation, or is turned into something angsty or Hollywood - but it's simply a more "thick" boomerang manifesting energy.  It's also a nothingness, that can sometimes come in through a personal tautology.  

ugPEuqf.jpg

9 minutes ago, Loba said:

@IAmReallyImportant No.  Don't worry, I scored high as well, but I have HFA not psychopathy.  There are too many variables, all people are too unique for simplified tests like this.  All the actually important values: like, not screwing people over, caring if you see animals/humans abused, ect, I agree with.  A psychopath would not care.  I feel more emotional range as well.  I love my pets.  I love my family, even if they get on my nerves.

I did come from a very messed up home, but I have come very far from where I used to be when I was younger.  I worked on it.  Some of the questions are things a person has done in the past and it doesn't take account of the changes a person can make in their lives over time.  I acted in ways that were unempathetic, but when I felt the results of my actions I did not like what I saw and made adjustments.  I continue to do this, but I'm not very skilled at it unless I know a person or a pet very well.  Then I can build a library of what to do and eventually I do feel more authentic.  I think when I am calm and in a good place that I am very nice and agreeable.  

As for darkness, it's not something to mess with unless you accidently find it, and you have to use it purely for good, or it monkey paws on you later down the road, karmically.  It has to choose you.  An initiation with it.  And it's more of an impartial judge than anything else.  Ignorance, childlikeness, illness, that isn't used against you if you find it, just general true malice.  There is a lot of wiggle room when it comes to darkness.  If you use it wrong it will devour you in some way later on down the road through karmic retribution, though.  I've experienced this as a cosmic warning before, for messing with things I wasn't supposed to.  It's hard to explain.  It is like a material, the material magicians and alchemists use.  It's an energy , just like anything else and has a bad reputation, or is turned into something angsty or Hollywood - but it's simply a more "thick" boomerang manifesting energy.  It's also a nothingness, that can sometimes come in through a personal tautology.  

ugPEuqf.jpg

If I see people get screwed over, I don't care unless it is me.. And if people get abused then I think to myself that people should not get on my nerves with their problems or arguments.

I see things mainly pragmatic, also spiritual wise. And I don't think I have HFA, as I don't show any of the symptoms.. But I think I can feel empathy, but sometimes it feels like a trained fake-version. And I can remember situations where I felt guilty and so on..

However, I think it doesn't matter if I would be a psychopath, as you couldn't do much about it anyways and I don't suffer from it.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right