Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

@njuufa Only a psychopath would get that score :P

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

LSRP.png

Screenshot_20210913-094319_Chrome.jpg

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Well this test assumes that being unaffected when it comes to social rewards is a bad thing. Acting in a way where you know that other people will approve your behaviour seems more psychopathic to me. Adapting to certain rules and ways of behaving is necessary for a healthy society but I think most people cross a line where they overadapt without realising. The need to be normal and average can become so intense that that itself becomes pathological. The term for it is normopathy. The problem with normopathy is that most people are that way, so it is not even seen as a mental disorder

Edited by Jakuchu

I'd stay far away from me.

Screenshot_20210913-175604~2.png

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Answered based on what I'm actually doing for people on a day-to-day basis as of now. O.o

psychopath.PNG

@Osaid I have taken the test but are you really going to share that? You could get BANNED! At least I got better results than you did so I might be willing to share my results. 

@Leo Gura

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Something does seem off about this test. How can a score of 1.5 be above average?

Is average like a 1.2? This doesn't feel right. Are people really such care bears?

Since this is a self-reported test people probably over-estimate their own empathy because no ego wants to admit being a careless monster. This is why most selfishness is done unconsciously.

If you give this test to the Taliban or a Nazi they will probably score a 1.2 :D

Does that mean a middle score is the best in this scenario? It's not to low to fool yourself but not too high to high to get banned right? 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/are-you-a-psychopath

Share your results here.

All psychopaths will be banned ;)

I hsve taken the test, and answered each statement as quickly as I can, paused when the statement wasn't matched with my life experiences eo far. I also took the language test survey right after, which was even more surprising to me.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I hsve taken the test, and answered each statement as quickly as I can, paused when the statement wasn't matched with my life experiences eo far. I also took the language test survey right after, which was even more surprising to me.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

Having trouble posting image with my phone so I'll state it instead.

First part of psychopathy was above 81.5% average and score 3.3. The second part if psychopathy is 89.5% above average, also 3.3.

Somehow I don't think the result is accurate.

After completing the test, they also give a followup language test. I suggest to take that one too, because it basically tests what a strange word should mean to you, from two other words.

Edited by Danioover9000

Guess I'm higher than most people, at least for secondary psychopathy

Screenshot from 2021-09-13 11-11-48.png