Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura @Preety_India

Our score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Primary 3,  higher than 75.61% of people
Secondary 4, higher than 94.64% of people

Surprised by the high score, some bug tried to go back and change answers in retrospect, but looking at that answers and etc it wasn't in rhythm to change anything.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Something does seem off about this test. How can a score of 1.5 be above average?

Is average like a 1.2? This doesn't feel right. Are people really such care bears?

Questionnaires and self-tests are always weird ones. 

I know you're very interested in reflecting selfishness and etc generally/abstractly. These questionnaires are very fun and all, yeah. It's just fun pop psychology. I'm pretty sure I'm just using that buzzphrase for shit I don't like. 
When it comes to 'biological psychopaths', I hear that they are born that way, that their range of emotion is simply quite muted and limited. Such a thing seems hardly admirable or enviable, it's boring and dull 
--

@onacloudynight Twin scores!

None of this is actual medical diagnosis, don't take seriously or get caught in that trap about it. You can read through the log of messages of edgy self-proclaimed psychopaths on quora. Half the answers read something like "Yeah, so I like to watch fat disabled people get pushed off of wheelchairs and beaten", but there are some genuine answers there. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Yeah so I got ...

2.9 for primary which is higher than 73% of people.

3.7 for secondary which is higher than 91% of others.

Does this make me a psychopath?

Ummmmmmmmmmmm... maybe.

I have a strong rebellious streak. I generally do the exact opposite of what I am told. That being said, even though I may say things that hurt people's feelings, I do feel other people's emotions and I generally do not like making others sad or hurting people deeply (besides mild annoyance).

My personality type on myers-briggs is ENTP and I can be very intellectually combative.

I think a lot of people who answer on this test are self-biased. People think that they're a lot less selfish and a lot more empathetic than they actually are.

I answered super honestly.

Tbh, I'm not a psychopath, however if I was raised in the wrong household, someone with my personality type could easily become one.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

It felt like I could easily manipulate test and be a non psychopath, which I was really careful about and not select according to it. 

mind games :P

psychopathy.png

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I scored 1.7 and 2. Iv met future psychopaths when I was younger in my country. They all started killing either Cats dogs or throwing turtles from 6th floor. They would enjoy the animal suffering. Lots of those guys either ended up in jail or got killed. 

(1.7) Your score for primary psychopathy was higher than 29.04% of people who have taken this test.

(2.6) Your score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.

1.8 and 3.3.

"You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 35.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test."

in other words, or Axl Rose´s words, "you know I fuck you alllllllll!!!" 

In all seriousness, secondary psychopathy, according to their definition, is totally a virtue.

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

The percentages this test gives are definitely wrong. Just ignore that. Look only at the raw number.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

Capture.PNG

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

This test will never be accurate.

"Evil" people don't think that they are evil. 

Psychopaths don't know they are psychopaths - well, most of them.

The path to evil is paved with good intentions.