Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Doubting someone's kind heartedness and calling them a narcissist and gossiping about them to others is not exactly a compassionate act. 

Maybe they are who they are and a friend wouldn't backstab. 

Learn your own lessons that you preach maybe. 

Hey, relax. Be kind.

She was talking about quizes and human bias not naming and shaming her friend. 

Maybe I am wrong, I don't know what Mandy is saying we have different operating systems.

Side note to the thread:

"I'll admit, I'm full of shit

That's how I know I love you,

That's how I know I trust you"

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Preety_India said:

Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but the wording didn't make it sound that way 

Maybe it's just me, take care darling. 

❤ Yes, I admit the wording was harsh. I am so sick and tired of people offering false healing through the means of demonizing and labeling narcissists. It has become such a popular thing. It's such a misunderstanding, and it just gets people more of the same abuse. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I got one of the lowest scores and I was totally honest. That right there sort of invalidates the test seeing as I'm a ruthless Dictator.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Just now, mandyjw said:

❤ Yes, I admit the wording was harsh. I am so sick and tired of people offering false healing through the means of demonizing and labeling narcissists. It has become such a popular thing. It's such a misunderstanding, and it just gets people more of the same abuse. 

I kind of agree. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 50.45% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 34.17% of people who have taken this test.

Take 2:

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 35.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 29.26% of people who have taken this test.

Depending on the mood I am somewhere between these two. 

Edited by Opo

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I got one of the lowest scores and I was totally honest. That right there sort of invalidates the test seeing as I'm a ruthless Dictator.

xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Bottom one makes sense. I wonder what score you have to get in order to be a psychopath?

Screenshot_20210912-202423_Chrome.jpg

Edited by onacloudynight

2.1 (50.45 percentile) Primary Psychopathy and 2.8 (63.38%) Secondary Psychopathy. I think tests like this are dumb because I don't know how to differentiate "agree" with "strongly agree" or "disagree" and "strongly disagree". I struggle with personality tests too because I just want to put neutral for half of the things.

I answered each question as honestly as I could. I'm not surprised by the results. I know I'm a little fucked up xD

Untitledgdgrrd.png

hrhrhtewgfegege

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.2.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than % of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 34.17% of people who have taken this test.

(I don't know what happened with that first percentage but it literally didn't show up.)

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Not everyone who takes the test is dishonest. Stop being so cynical. Spiritual Ego at its finest. 

You act like you are spiritual and then shit on others. 

Not a truly spiritual act. 

Who are you talking to lmao?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy

It's interesting, she has an interesting network of symbols and biases and reactions. 

She doesn't understand that you can be spiritual and still see aspects of human behaviour, that are 'negative' like being 'dishonest' on a quiz. You can see it with love. There are studies that show that humans do in fact not see themselves clearly, and it's a pretty widespread happening in society. She doesn't understand that this is human nature imo. 

Notice, India when you feel combative with people. That may be your own negativity reflecting back to you. You see things how you are you know.

I read in Robert Greenes - Laws of human nature

that all people want three things:

1. To feel that they are autonomous

2. To feel that they are good people, basically 

3. and that people want to feel that they are intelligent.

People want these things, these in some way are the spiritual ideal.

But, we are humans as spiritual as we are, or loving or inherently good... We aren't always aware of ourselves as we may one day be, and we often want to think well of ourselves and unconsciously we forget or stop seeing aspects of our negative behaviour. So, when it comes to these online personality tests they are always biased. This is why managers in companies usually get a 360 feed back done on their leader ship quality. This means that they fill our a questionnaire about their own opinion on their management and leader qualities. Also, the staff in the workplace will do questionnaires as well to get a deeper view of the managers abilities. This is because when we do self quizes we can't see ourselves through an unbiased lens. It's part of being an ego, which is fine. Not a judgement.

These managers then receive feedback from their own questionnaire and the questionnaire of their staff get a more in depth view of how the managers actually are, and how they can actually improve. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The irony is that I could say the same about you. What you perceive in me as negative....... You get the drift. 

xD no escaping self bias. My whole point

◭"89"

I think having neutral in the middle of strange 

◭"89"

I’m not much of a psychopath. I’m just frenetic.

Scored the same as Leo. 

BB163F64-49FF-4BB5-8C7E-5D287E4CBC7C.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 10.51% of people who have taken this test. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn