Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

Primary: 1.5 - Higher than 19.6 % of people who took test

Secondary 1.9 - Higher than 20.5% of people who took test

I sense this tells me very little but was fun, ;)

I am pretty sure I am 100% not a psychopath. If anything, I am too empathetic or sympathetic. Also, selfish in certain contexts.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I scored a 1.5 in both primary and secondary psychopathy. And primary was above 19.6% of people, and secondary was above 6.9%.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Something does seem off about this test. How can a score of 1.5 be above average?

Is average like a 1.2? This doesn't feel right. Are people really such care bears?

Since this is a self-reported test people probably over-estimate their own empathy because no ego wants to admit being a careless monster. This is why most selfishness is done unconsciously.

If you give this test to the Taliban or a Nazi they will probably score a 1.2 :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i exaggerated my answers a bit

im probably somewhere between 1.5 for primary and 1.5 for secondary

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

No one is going to answer those questions honestly. There is no honestly, it's all self judgment, self reflecting on its idea of its self. 

Yesterday I had a Facebook friend post her narcissism quiz results, it told us all what a wonderful kind hearted person she was as per the quiz. 9_9 The irony eludes. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

My scores are so high. I must be banned

I admit I'm a psychopath. 

My primary psychopathy score is 1.1

My secondary psychopathy score is 3.

And it is higher than 71% of people who took the test. 

5mr7h5.jpg

5mr7og.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Arzola said:

Lol

2C777EDF-BEA6-487E-B89A-4DFC1F7AB348.png

At least I'm not alone 

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

If you enjoy taking the quiz, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just questioning the underlying framework and motivation behind it. 

If you're truly happy living life continuing with the "I am my mind" and believing that there are sick minds and healthy minds that can be assessed for purposes of judgement and curiosity rather than healing, go ahead. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 86.46% of people who have taken this test.

0fe4b952731dca43c93f3246c27656f1.gif

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Something does seem off about this test. How can a score of 1.5 be above average?

Is average like a 1.2? This doesn't feel right. Are people really such care bears?

Since this is a self-reported test people probably over-estimate their own empathy because no ego wants to admit being a careless monster. This is why most selfishness is done unconsciously.

If you give this test to the Taliban or a Nazi they will probably score a 1.2 :D

Maybe God will have to fill it out for us. We need an unbiased oversight. 

I bet, in different moments, in different contexts I may act more selfish and manipulative than I realize. This part of the work for me. 

These types of quiz are fundamentally flawed to begin with. Filling in a questionnaire like this, if you know anything about humans ignorance and self bias tells you very little. All it really likely tells you is what people what you to think of them. 

It would be interesting to pair this with a quiz on peoples willingness to self reflect and face emotional labour and hard truths about themselves. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I think this test is God's way of trolling us :D

This does sorta prove my point that everyone acts from good intentions.

Everyone think's they're an angel while being a devil.

@Leo Gura My horns don't make it obvious? :D

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Doubting someone's kind heartedness and calling them a narcissist and gossiping about them to others is not exactly a compassionate act. 

Maybe they are who they are and a friend wouldn't backstab. 

Learn your own lessons that you preach maybe. 

You totally miss what I'm saying. I don't believe there are ANY narcissists, I don't believe in narcissism. I don't believe in separate minds or separate selves. This is all in flux, and that's exactly why any mental illness can be healed. Therefore there is the potential of healing, irony and hilarity. Take a deep breath. Relief. Just woke up from a bad dream there. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everyone think's they're an angel while being a devil.

Maybe you got it backwards. 

Edited by mandyjw

I'll be honest and say I don't really understand what all of this means in comparison.

Test.png

Edited by Nos7algiK