Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

Does psychopathy happen because a person do not get programmed in stage blue values and ideas?

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspect of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspect of psychopathy; rule-breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, the results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

Your score for primary psychopathy was higher than 52.93% of people who have taken this test.

Your score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

''I wrote out that I am not sure if I answered honestly on everything because I would mostly pick agree or disagree answers, and would rarely on some questions pick strongly whether on agree or disagree, couldn't just force myself to go to each extreme end of the pendulum with each question because I really didn't feel like it that I strongly agree or disagree on anything regarding the self-assessment of my up until now behavior and personality patterns.''

Btw that test afterward about guessing and choosing one's preferred preferences to the guessing of the actual meaning of those put together and arranged letters as words from some fictional or combination of words from multiple actual existing languages (didn't check to find those words) was very interesting and fun, like a very good, inspiring, and creative way to create words and guess their supposed meaning translated into the English language, I feel like it is an excellent test blueprint for someone who wants to create a fictional language for a sort of a Middle Earthy culture or civilization for his fictional fantasy world that he would aspire to create for his novel or comic, with the letters arranged and the words they generated and that they picked and associated with having similar meaning when translated into the words they picked as a binary as having that meaning and referring to that in the English language.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

3 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Does psychopathy happen because a person do not get programmed in stage blue values and ideas?

It doesn't work like that.

Your personality is rooted from lots of variants. It really depends on who you are, where you were born, how your childhood and adulthood were or it could be biological. Maybe it's a combination of all of those too.

For example, most of my whole life was stage blue programming and I got 4.4/5 for my Primary psychopathy scale.

This is not just real in online testing, but in real life as well.

Bear in mind, that there are different types of psychopaths and not all of them are the same.

Edited by Abdelghafar

23 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Abdelghafar because of psychopathy , are u in the top 5% in social skills

Can psychopathy be cured

I can't speak to that. This applies from a person-to-person basis. In other words, I don't recognise the scales or the percentages as relevant.

However, in general terms, I have highly developed social skills and I've worked to develop them for a long time. Still do, by the way.

23 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Abdelghafar Can psychopathy be cured

I don't see psychopathy as a disease, despite how the rest of the world views this matter.

In my opinion, psychopaths are human beings. They're just different from other human beings. Which is natural.

Imagine if the whole world was the same, how boring and impractical would it be?

Now, psychopathy is dangerous and inferior if they act nefariously towards people in extreme measures. Like killing or greviously maiming someone.

But all of us have survivalist instincts that push us to be 'psychopathic'.

Now, are we diseased for having these urges to survive? especially in worldly contexts where you have to be highly psychopathic to not starve and put clothes on your back? For example, being a provider in a third-world country.

I guarentee you, from hands-on experience, that your survival as a Provider in these parts of the world is much higher in liklihood if you're a psychopath than trying to be a self-actualised person.

Of course, this doesn't apply to all people in these countries. But applies to lots of them.

Also, know that 'normal' people who are not considered psychopaths commit just as heinous crimes and acts as the worst psychopaths out there. You'll even find some psychopaths more decent than other people who are considered normies.

But let me bottom-line this for you,

No one is exempt from Devilry as long we live on this Earth. Except if you're a Zen Buddist Monk, Jesus or someone whose trying to be more conscious because they can.

Some people, though, cannot afford the luxury of being more conscious. Because if they did, they'd be dead-meat.

Edited by Abdelghafar

@Abdelghafar psychopaths rarely kill by themselves.

they rather exploit and lie and masquerade.

even thought they are dogshit at it.

Edited by Windappreciator

46 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@Abdelghafar There's a lot of uses for people with psychopathic traits. For example, surgeon, CEO, lawyer, journalist, etc. Extreme sports are also well known to be psychopathic domain, hell, I know a friend who is pretty psychopathic himself/checks all the boxes, and enjoys extreme sports, rides etc. Horror movies as well?

Modern civilization couldn't exist without sociopaths, if not psychopaths. Normal, well adjusted people aren't good at running giant governments, corporations, militaries and technology systems--it requires sociopathic people who can think abstractly on a large scale, and not be too emotional, personal or tribal. I'd guess that modern civilization was mostly built by sociopaths.

Edited by Space Lizard

@Space Lizard

we don't give a shit about modern civilization.

we are looking for a post modern civilization. 

Sociopaths and psychopaths are shit abstract thinkers.

They are good acting as if they are however.

13 hours ago, Abdelghafar said:

I don't see psychopathy as a disease, despite how the rest of the world views this matter.

psychopathy is healthy if u can channel  and tame it. there is a blog post called illmitable men who writes the benifits of being psychopath. and some of the benifits are good.as world is getting more and more secular and relegion getting destroyed and atheisim on the rise, people can do anything they want.there is no right and wrong if relegion is not there. if there is nothing wrong with doing devilry then why cant i do wrong. if i get benifit from acts of devilry and there is no consequences with it, then it is totally good right is int it????. this is the line of logic  of most people. and everything is getting curtthoat. i am trying to learn machiavellianism ,boxing and other ideas of power i can get my hands on to survive.

Now, are we diseased for having these urges to survive? especially in worldly contexts where you have to be highly psychopathic to not starve and put clothes on your back? For example, being a provider in a third-world country.

I guarentee you, from hands-on experience, that your survival as a Provider in these parts of the world is much higher in liklihood than trying to be a self-actualised person.

Of course, this doesn't apply to all people in these countries. But applies to lots of them.

i agree. its very difficult to survive in 3rd world countries. i was doing only self actualization for 7 years now and i still could not survive. doing philosophy and spirituality is a luxury for me.how can i philosophise and do meditation if i cannot handle survival. and i am decent intelligent human. my position has nothing to do with my work rate

Also, know that 'normal' people who are not considered psychopaths commit just as heinous crimes and acts as the worst psychopaths out there. You'll even find some psychopaths more decent than other people who are considered normies.

But let me bottom-line this for you,

No one is exempt from Devilry as long we live on this Earth. Except if you're a Zen Buddist Monk, Jesus or someone whose trying to be more conscious because they can.

Some people, though, cannot afford the luxury of being more conscious. Because if they did, they'd be dead-meat.

i suffered a lot from normal humans .except enlightened persons, everyone commit devilry

@itachi uchiha  within strict dogmatic rules is where psychopaths thrive the most. those systems are easily backdoor abused.

psychopath excel in structures like fundamentlist islam those people are easier to deceive.

@Windappreciator i am not justifying psychopathy.i am saying that u need psychopathic like skills to beat the competition

Edited by itachi uchiha

@Space Lizard no it's not even testing if your self image is psychopathic. See my post on page 3 for more information 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Windappreciator i am not justifying psychopathy.i am saying that u need psychopathic like skills to beat the competition

- Sigma Grindset Lesson 203 

Your conception of psychopathy is probably wrong but functional probably. You've basically just absorbed psychopathy into spiral dynamics as a subset of red. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

3 hours ago, lmfao said:

- Sigma Grindset Lesson 203 

Your conception of psychopathy is probably wrong but functional probably. You've basically just absorbed psychopathy into spiral dynamics as a subset of red. 

i just read a bunch of articles on a blogspot. me being a nice guy read all the good things about being a psychopathy and thought damn if i had these qualities , atleast i will not suffer like i am currently

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

True. Normal neurotypicals don't have it in themselves to make tough decisions quickly and effectivelly. Take a trolley problem as an example; you can either choose to redirect a train towards a track with 5 people, or you can send it towards a second track, killing one worker. Normal human being would freeze; either with fear, or having a moral dillema - are 5 lives more valuable than one?

Psychopath would most likely just do quick math analysis, and send a train towards the worker. Lack of empathy can ironically save lives sometimes.

I'm sorry but I burst out laughing reading this because I remembered this

Jokes aside though. I will take that L of being frozen with fear every time if it means having human emotion 

2.3 and 2.7 . Was kind of surprised that second number wasn’t higher?

most i would say 99% people aren't really psychopaths, they just life in a comfort bubble of an echo chamber where there innate human capacity for empathy and compassion is basically dormant in favour of the conditioning of individualism which is the source of why so many 'psychopaths' seem to be around. it's just how it is

if i put a starving child in front of you your empathy would hit you like a drug no matter what you believe about yourself or your emotional state

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me