Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

201 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2021 at 5:27 AM, gggkkk said:

test.JPG

Whoa, I can't believe we got the same results! 

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Maybe the word I was looking for is "median" and not "average" (scoring 50% higher/lower than other people means you have a median score) :)

Not true

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

EAykYaH.png
CuOzDGR.png
efHe3Lz.png

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

4 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Not true

Lol sorry, I meant to say "scoring higher/lower than 50% of people means you have a median score", not "scoring 50% higher (...)" . If the answer is still no, then why?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I am 1.9 on primary and 2.9 on secondary.

there were some good questions.  One interesting question was "I feel bad when my actions cause emotional harm to other people.". I used to feel very bad about it to the point that it became dysfunctional.  Now I don't worry about it as much because I hurt myself a lot in the process of worrying about it.  It sounds like a bad quality, but it doesn't have to be.  In fact many of my behaviors were linked to autism spectrum disorder because people don't understand me.  I thought I would be higher for primary, but I don't hurt people in purpose... Usually.

I remember one was "love is overrated.". The way I usually think about love, it cannot be overrated because it reveals to me that all evil and suffering are illusions and everything is perfect.  For this test I figured they meant the usual way of thinking about love.  In this case I think of people who get to use emotional manipulation on me through various social games or people assuming they have to have a relationship or a family or they can't be happy.  I am perfectly fine on my own.  It is not that I'm afraid of other people, it is just obnoxious.  It is worth noting that my parents were both drug addicts and there was domestic violence that could weigh in this evaluation of love.

I don't think the second part is reliable.  I really had no idea what I was doing with those words.  Maybe I got less then have of them right, but that was very hard and I could have easily done worse or better.

@trenton I suffer from ASP as well. For me the REID diet helped a lot, it also helped me to develop empathy, something I barely had before I started the diet. Be careful with the anti-vax and homeopathy often preached at nourished blessings. I'm not telling you not to make your own decisions, but for me the diet itself had a huge impact and I didn't have much side effects from my COVID-19 vaccinations. I get much sicker from a regular cold.

Aside from that zinc supplementation, meditation, CBD oil and certain probiotics helped me a lot.

I did another "psychopathy" test several years ago before the diet, and I scored very high (it was another self-test). Now I'm only scoring 1.3 primary and 2.7 secondary on this test.

I used identify with the "emo" subculture, and here's a comparison of me back then and now:

You can see empathy developing in the last two pictures: much moremature/softer facial expressions.

Very old:
nVVgSbo.jpg

Old:
oxhnqc2.png
I3zpId7.jpg

Recent:
T7FRFHP.jpg

Even more recent:
UE9zhka.png

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

@Hap E-Boi that sounds useful.  I never heard of the Reid diet, but it makes sense to avoid foods that worsen overstimulation.  I find myself lying awake at night for hours.  Sometimes melatonin works, but not always.  I also remember I eat a lot of cereal and oatmeal.  What did the Reid diet look like for you?  I'm 22 and still eat a lot of cereal.

On 16/09/2021 at 2:05 AM, LordFall said:

Here's mine

nE8TRTi.png

The biggest problem with this test I see is it doesn't seem to account for people lying. The best kinds of tests have multiple similar questions posed in drastic different ways so if people try to subconsciously make themselves look better it catches the lies. 

Okay, lying on the test to post your results is one thing, but usually people take tests online to find out some information or for fun right? 

My score for primary psychopathy was 1.6, but surprisingly the secondary was 3.4 and that's higher than 83.97% of people who have taken the test. That makes me wonder. I'm curious which of my answers might have led to that score and why. I don't break rules to succeed but was it the question where I agreed taking care of myself as one of my priorities? Something else? I don't know. :D

These scores themselves might not really give any insights, considering that it's just a random online test, but if the score is really calculated from answers, they could be good indicator to think and realize what kind of motivations there are behind actions. 

here are my results .... I lack empathy, strange. Anyway, I'm quite able to accept antisocial behavior and certainly lack some effort towards socially rewarded behavior. I guess it can be related to COVID times :D

psychopat_test.PNG

The best thing to do was to contemplate the last time I was in that situation and go with what I actually did or felt. It's a pity there weren't any questions about reactions to people who were perceived to be behaving antisocially. We think highly of ourselves but we forget to notice our own behavior when judging others for their behavior...

psychotest.jpeg

On 13/09/2021 at 2:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

This does sorta prove my point that everyone acts from good intentions.

Everyone think's they're an angel while being a devil.

Not everyone. I'm a Devil and I know it. At least I'm honest with myself.

This test is silly. All it's testing is whether your self-image is psychopathic, it says nothing about how you actually are.