Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Why my first Psychedelic trips were ridiculously Blissful and now i can't go back to

5 posts in this topic

Just to give you an idea, before i even try Psychedelics i was almost suicidal, have very obssesive ocd thoughts, But i did them and they completely cured me of that and for the following half a year i was just flowing through Life! Not giving a shit about the past. I remember listening Rihannas LOVE ON THE BRAIN song on my second trip and Rolling in bed in an full body orgasm with myself, completely full, not needing anybody, being conscious i was making love with myself in that infinite let go where was no more ego.

No Matter how much i trip, This hasnt came back. Something happened in my (imaginary) brain with those specific trips in that specific amount of time really killed my ego for some months, Im not saying only the trips were intensely Blissful and felt brutal love, Im saying like the ego-death/flow through Life State was still there for at least 4-5 months (of course i wasnt vibrating in that orgasm non dual love, But still, It was amazing).

But then It came back for some reason and Psychedelics nowdays they do help yeah But they arent Able to do What they did to me that the first times. Its like Im not Able to let go like those first times and thats why i think full Love/non duality doesnt happen.

Edited by Javfly33

1) Let go of chasing after bliss. Focus on deepening your comprehension of Truth, regardless of how it feels. Don't be driven by positive feelings because they don't always come.

2) Explore other psychedelics you have not yet tried. Don't get stuck on one psychedelic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1. Self-love practice every day after meditation. Feel love being like a blessing that lays itself into the body & mind.
  2. Exercise: Imagine a sun radiating waves of love to you. The creating Goddess loves you. The sun is so hot & loving. It keeps loving. When you'd think the waves of heat radiating on you would stop you get hit again.
  3. Allow any processing of the body reacting to that happen.
  4. Do step 2 on the peak of shamanic breathing.
  5. Observe the reaction of the body when getting hit by the waves of love.
Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

No reason at all. Psychedelics are of no importance anyway, as they are simply experiences.

There is nothing better than this. And nothing other than this. No experience compares to this because an experience can always be better. This could not possibly be better.