meow_meow

First trip report - Totally dissapointed!

25 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Sage you know what I mean.. 

There called spores not seeds, not tryna be a douche, just informing. :) 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

17 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

There are legal LSD pro-drugs like 1-P-LSD. You can buy them online. For mushrooms: It's only illegal to buy Mushrooms, it's legal to buy the seeds of them. Simply buy the seeds online as well as a grow-kit and grow your own mushrooms:) 

Yes, 1P-LSD is also illegal in Baltic states, check wiki. Shroom spores are also illegal, I've done my research. 

On 9/12/2021 at 0:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

You have a crappy, defeatist attitude about all this. You simply did one trip. One trip is nothing. It was just a test to see how they affect your system.

It's like you read one sentence into a novel and put it down because you didn't like it.

100% agree.  You need to gradually ramp up dosages over repeated experiences, spread over weeks and months with time in between to integrate.  Psychedelics are exceptionally "smart" in that they will give you what you need (and to some extent ask for).  Light doses will help you work through internal issues; heavier doses help you with really deep stuff and/or get mystical.  Deeper is not always better.  You don't break into someone's house, you knock politely.  Treat psychedelics this way :) 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Flyboy Now you speak some sense.

I agree with you on a huge portion of your work and am very grateful for it!  I'm certainly not anti-psychedelic; they have been one of the most important discoveries and catalysts of my adult life.  I wouldn't have even discovered your content at all if I hadn't been on a fortuitous late-night youtube quest to learn more about DMT and its strange cousin, 5-Meo :)