Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Imagining

7 posts in this topic

If I'm imagining reality into being, then how am I able to do it with the specifics? For instance, when I'm walking on the street, I'm seeing people and faces and buildings and so forth which I don't know. Or the details of stuff and so forth on the street. I definitely am not imagining them into being consciously, then is it something like my subconscious filling in the details and give emptiness form and details and tactility and so forth?

What i mean is how am i imagining, say, something written on a paper that looks like coming from nothing, i was not thinking like "ok, on a random paper i see in the street, this and this will be written, in this and this font" and so forth, and it looks pretty random and independent of me. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Alright, I'm imagining reality into being just like I'm doing it in my dream reality, meaning it is all, or most of it, coming from my subconscious, alright. Then, however, if I'm creating the socalled history of the universe and people and so on in the moment, then where does my ability to do that come from? That's just coming from me, simply, because i just am the "thing" from which everything and everyone is made?

Am i just the creativity, the ability, of manifesting infinite realities, in that sense, in just one second?

Try to think of it this way. If you were walking down the street and seeing people's faces in the street as you describe, could that be done without imagination? 

If there was no such thing as "imagination" then how many faces and streets would there be? Could a "face" and a "street" exist without it?

Edited by Jonty

@Vibroverse how does your mind create your dreams at night? 

"Reality is Imaginary" is a metaphor..  reality is SIMILAR TO a dream. 

The Dream of Life is like (similar to, but not the same as) the dream you have at night.. except that [the dream of Reality] is infinitely more engrossing.  

It's like, if you made a home movie, you could do okay, but you'd be able to tell it was 'just a movie' when you watched it (think, a finite human having a dream)... but compare that to a professional movie producer, who makes movies so convincing, that when you sit in the theatre and watch it, you can actually become so engrossed in the movie, you forget that you are sitting in a theatre watching a movie (think Infinite Mind's dream)..

God is Infinitely skilled at creating a dream SOOOOO believable, that you/God forget it's just a dream. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

On 9/12/2021 at 8:19 AM, Vibroverse said:

Alright, I'm imagining reality into being just like I'm doing it in my dream reality, meaning it is all, or most of it, coming from my subconscious, alright. 

There is no difference between reality and dream reality, conscious and subconscious.

All of it is imaginary :-)