Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreme Z7

Memes by Anti-Vaxxers Before They Died

33 posts in this topic

I absolutely love this guy's smug attitude while looking at the most idiotic (and ironic) memes of our time.

Edited by Extreme Z7

Good stuff ? Thanks.

The anti-vaxxers or anti-covid vaxxers would probably say that those are fake reports and that it's the vaccinated people who are dying in large numbers.

Epistemic madness extravaganza!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The lack of empathy this man radiates disturbs me.

"They had family who mourns them now... Well anyway let's jump right in lmao"

19 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

does it make you happy that these people have died?

No it makes me sad knowing that most of them are still alive. 

Jk couldn't resist. 

Note how this stupid youtuber puts antivaxxers and conservatives in the same box.  I have liberal friends who refuse the vax.

Edited by Shawn Philips

1 hour ago, Shawn Philips said:

Note how this stupid youtuber puts antivaxxers and conservatives in the same box.  I have liberal friends who refuse the vax.

Note how you called him stupid but I bet that he did a smart thing once. 

It's a generalization.

Chill. 

Edited by Opo

Let's stay in the illusion that there are right choices and wrong choices, and we're responsible for them, and our grand superior intellect is what makes us safe, when in reality, it's the very thing that created the idea of life and death. Let's just live in the matrix, and laugh at people who make the "wrong" decisions, while secretly always doubting our own. It's certainly more fun that laughing about how this entire... scenario? life? world? THIS? is even possible, only through our own stupidity and forgetting that we're not exclusively the body, nor the characters we play. 

Someone else's foolishness might seem funny, but it doesn't hold a candle to how funny You really are. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Disappointing that people here are reveling in shadenfreude towards what are effectively Cult victims who were ruthlessly manipulated and exploited by a Con Artist, and ended up dying because of it.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

No happiness in it. It's tradgic. But also serves an important lesson so deserves to be shown.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Disappointing that people here are reveling in shadenfreude towards what are effectively Cult victims who were ruthlessly manipulated and exploited by a Con Artist, and ended up dying because of it.

Those videos will save many lives and prevent a lot of suffering. I don't know about you but I think that's a good thing.

You're mirroring the exaggerations of those whom you despise - the right and there callous ways. 

What does this cultivate in yourself? your own state of mind?

How does this affect your own view? I'd suggest we do better :P 

On a side note, Leo, this is a great layout, concept, house for dialogoe, well done.

"Banned" ;) 

I think it's deeply lacking in compassion to find amusement in the deaths of those who were misinformed, afraid and therefore lacking in trust and courage to do the right thing and save themselves and their love ones. 

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

I think it's deeply lacking in compassion to find amusement in the deaths of those who were misinformed, afraid and therefore lacking in trust and courage to do the right thing and save themselves and their love ones. 

You're failing to think rationally because of your emotions. Your emotions cloud your ability to think with reason. Those videos are good because they save lives and prevent suffering. Simple as that.

"But oh noo that's wrong." Sigh. So you prefer that people die and suffer, ok. Makes sense, not.

Edited by Blackhawk

14 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

You're failing to think rationally because of your emotions. Your emotions cloud your ability to think with reason. Those videos are good because they save lives and prevent suffering. Simple as that.

"But oh noo that's wrong." Sigh. So you prefer that people die and suffer, ok. Makes sense, not.

You misunderstood what was said.

I didn't say that I prefer people die and suffering, of course I don't. Don't strawman me like that. I said I think it shows a lack of compassion to laugh about people dying because they were stupid, afraid and didn't know any better. 

These videos won't prevent people from being idiots, that's completely naive to assume. If you're an anti-vaxxer, these videos are the last things that will convince you to take the shot, instead, they will drive you even deeper into antagonism because you hate to admit that people die because of ignorance and you hate that people laugh about it and make memes. Granted, maybe there's a few people who will be convinced to get vaccinated because of this, but that's a minority.