Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

Tips for happiness / acceptance

5 posts in this topic

Hi my friends, last months I was very happy, I've never been happier in my life but these days as I begin to see more & more clearly the inevitable truth that I'm everything and I have to live through every possible perspectives, I'm feeling sad, fearful and stuck.
And I don't know why but sometimes I have visions of horrors coming into my mind

It seems like I can't handle that and now I feel quite bad each day, like I'm lost

can you help me please ?

3 minutes ago, Gabith said:

the inevitable truth that I'm everything and I have to live through every possible perspectives

No. This is a thought.

There is no 'a you', 'having to', 'living' or 'perspectives'.

7 minutes ago, Gabith said:

I'm feeling sad, fearful and stuck.

Of course. You're focusing on thoughts that feel like shit.

Why are you believing thoughts that make you feel miserable?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

4 minutes ago, roopepa said:

No. This is a thought.

There is no 'a you', 'having to', 'living' or 'perspectives'.

But how can 'I' 'look at' 'my hands' if 'I' don't exist?

You feel lost, because you are lost- in thought. 

Be careful not to take internet teachings and try to make a religion out of them. If you haven't got one already, get a spiritual practice which grounds you in your direct experience. I recommend a breath practice. Anytime you start having thoughts about being everything, perspectives and all of that stuff.. acknowledge it, and then kindly return your attention to your breathing. Do this again and again and again. 

You will eventually begin to see the difference between your direct experience and your thoughts about your direct experience. Based off of this question you haven't reached this point in your practice yet. Which is fine! But it is important that you put down the books, videos, psychedelics (if you're into that) and spiritual teachings and return to your direct experience for a while. A little grounding is all you need. :)