Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knowyourroots

infinite awareness while on edibles today!!!

5 posts in this topic

so this happened today!! so i decided to take delta 8 edibles not thinking it would hit me hard..cause ive taken does of 40mg and today i took 50mg..not thinking about it twice..i take it before work on a empty stomach...BAD IDEA..this shit hits me within 15 minutes of working..and i started tweaking and being super paranoid...my heart rate was beating so fast if you felt my chest you would of thinked my heart was gonna explode any second..my manager obvousley told me to home or chill at my car..and it got even more intense!! 1 minute felt like 20 minutes!! i started talking to everyone on my phone list telling them to pick me up or help me cause im super high and i cant drive home..so i called my dad and had my siblings pick me up..of course they where pissed asf for me a dumbass for taking that shit..but the best part of the trip was when my sister was driving me back and i finally surendered to the experaince in the car..and let me tell you..99% of the trip was straight fear but this 1% experiance i won't forget..i closed my eyes and let go.and blasted off into another fucking dimension..i was seeing infinite fractcals and shapes and forgot i was human all together..i think i was in that experaince for like 10 minutes but felt like decades!! i remember just being whole and being infinite with these visions and fractuals and geometric patterns all that shit i did not feel fear or happiness something beyond both of those things..when we got home my sister snapped me out of it and i forgot i was a human being or wtf did i come back down here as a human......fuck being a human id rather be in a infinite vortex forever..i was sad to come out the experiance and back into this thing we call life..i was ohhhhh now i get why leo wants us to meditate!! and reach enlightment!!! to become absoulte with life and be beyond this human body..once i cooled off im like man ima get my life straight and really start eating a clean diet..so when i go back into those altered states its wayyyy smoother and relaxed. lesson learned dont take edibles on a empty stomach before work..youll become infinte block of everything!!

Nice! It is just an experience though. I know it’s profound, but it has no connection to enlightenment. There’s nothing you can do to reach all there is, because there’s no one separate from all there is to do it.

Edited by The0Self

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Nice! It is just an experience though. I know it’s profound, but it has no connection to enlightenment. There’s nothing you can do to reach all there is, because there’s no one separate from all there is to do it.

true true theses experiences are paradoxical to explain..like when i was facetiming my friend it felt like ive already done this before a million times already just going through an infinite loophole..i mean i think it was worth going through this experiance..cause when i cooled down i wasn't as afraid and i didnt care if i died right now..i and even a human being i am whole,infinite,nothing etc..right now like leo said you have to ground yourself after an experiance or ill start acting like a connor murphy as a new prophet of some kind LOL

2 minutes ago, knowyourroots said:

true true theses experiences are paradoxical to explain..like when i was facetiming my friend it felt like ive already done this before a million times already just going through an infinite loophole..i mean i think it was worth going through this experiance..cause when i cooled down i wasn't as afraid and i didnt care if i died right now..i and even a human being i am whole,infinite,nothing etc..right now like leo said you have to ground yourself after an experiance or ill start acting like a connor murphy as a new prophet of some kind LOL

That sure can happen! ?

Btw I give tips on health and fitness, addiction, etc, but these days any tips on spirituality are getting increasingly heartbreaking because there isn’t anyone to use them anyway, and it only feeds the energy that prevents enlightenment from being unveiled.

56 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That sure can happen! ?

Btw I give tips on health and fitness, addiction, etc, but these days any tips on spirituality are getting increasingly heartbreaking because there isn’t anyone to use them anyway, and it only feeds the energy that prevents enlightenment from being unveiled.

yep... its not a marathan..im just taking it baby steps its gonna be awkward going into work tm after what i did today lol