Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

Racist Karen is the victim.

13 posts in this topic

You all remember that video?

Spoiler Alert: Came out that that man actually threatened her and her dog, he admitted it on SM.

Because of fake racism anti-karen outrage, that women was shamed out of the country, lost her job, her dog and was constantly harrassed for being a racist karen.

Just shows that context is important.

Dog is the victim. 

Show proff or it didn't happen. 

Women hatred has many sophisticated forms. 

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

Even if he threatened her, isn't the point that she still was racist by opening her phone call by telling the police he was black?

The issue was not that she felt threatened -- that is legitimate. Anyone can feel threatened for whatever subjective reasons. But the issue is that she reported it as "Help! BLACK MAN after me!"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if he threatened her, isn't the point that she still was racist by opening her phone call by telling the police he was black?

I don't have the whole context of the conversation, so I can only provide a partial/incomplete view, but from what I saw... I view it differently. Providing the color of someone's skin is a great descriptor, especially when talking to authorities so that they know who to look for. From what I saw, she didn't provide sufficient evidence that she genuinely has anything against black people at all. 

Besides that, she was in a state of panic, adrenaline pumping and she acted accordingly - such a state of being recorded on video, mixed with biased media/video-cutting & editing, can easily surrogate a distorted and dishonest view to the viewers of what actually went down.

A bit of ranting... This and similar is something that I've seen numerous times in stories covered/created by the media. Especially when it comes to skin color; people get easily hung up on the racism train, often because the media did/does a good enough job in twisting a story and making it seem as if skin-color (especially in the context of racism) played a big part in it, even when it might not have. They're good at highlighting. People, sadly, tend to get hooked on that. Even the titles that certain media uses, do so often already create a biased/distorted picture of the actual content within the viewer before they watch the video. This is dangerous in my view. 

The example here: "White woman fired after she calls police on black man who asked her to leash dog" - Those highlighted words are triggers for dozens of people, and many don't "even need" to watch the video after reading the title, because they have already established a believable picture of the story, even when the actual context is inherently different from their distorted picture.  

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

34 minutes ago, iTommy said:

From what I saw, she didn't provide sufficient evidence that she genuinely has anything against black people at all.

That's going to be a subjective and relative judgment call everyone will have to make for themselves.

I'm not saying she is a racist. I don't know. I'm just saying that most people judged her as a racist for that language she used, and I don't see that changing even if the dude threatened her.

People do over use the "racist" label these days. You need to be extra careful to notice whether your calling someone a racist isn't just your own projection. It probably is in 50% of cases or so.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I agree with that and thanks for clarifying. Those relative judgment calls are sadly heavily influenced by the coloring of the media. They know how to influence and tweak their audience... providing them with narrations and pictures of reality that may be incredibly disingenuous, yet that have serious consequences. The lady of this story got a taste of consequences, resulting from such a narration. I doubt that the picture that people have about her will change at all, too - regardless of whether she is really racist or not. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

OK there's no evidence on YouTube of any reversal on this issue. 

Where does the person say that they really threatened her. 

There is no such coverage. 

She is still racist to explicitly mention his race. 

It wasn't right to say that she will tell the cops that he was black. 

The context is quite clear. She did not directly call the cops and say "there's an African American man" in which case benefit of the doubt can be given that she was stating the race so cops can know the description of a criminal. 

She explicitly threatened the guy that she would be mentioning his race to the cops in a way that sounds more like "hey if I tell them who you're, then look what's going to happen." 

It's more like she is the one threatening him that his race would be exposed if he didn't obey her.

More like a blackmail threat. 

So she is clearly being racist here without doubt if you watch the whole video 

In this context, whether he threatened her or not becomes irrelevant. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

To be honest the real fact here is not whether she is racist or not. It's not even whether he threatened her or not. 

The real fact is even if he did threaten her, will any media channel cover that? 

In most cases the media is so biased in their reporting that they never mention the race of a minority if the minority is involved in anything criminal or anything worthy of condemnation 

This is another form of bias. Not saying they are racist to white people, but they need to cut the crap, stop giving leverage to minorities and keep it fair and unbiased. And no pandering. 

Minority or no minority, right is right and wrong is wrong 

If someone from my race committed a crime, I would still call them out. There is no race pass or race card to be used. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The issue was not that she felt threatened -- that is legitimate. Anyone can feel threatened for whatever subjective reasons. But the issue is that she reported it as "Help! BLACK MAN after me!"

"If you are going to do what you want, I'm also gonna do whatever I want to you". And he proceeded to take out food for the dog.

You can't blame a woman who is terrified after she was threatened to do whatever she needs for the guy to go away. It's not her fault, that police might have a bias against black people, and it's perfectly reasonable for her to use that bias against a REAL threat.

Taking her dog away and losing her job, because she showed she had an unconscious bias against black people. That's just mob mentality, where everyone tries to hide or deny their bias and point fingers towards people who aren't acting (playing) as virtuous as them.

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

To be honest the real fact here is not whether she is racist or not. It's not even whether he threatened her or not. 

The real fact is even if he did threaten her, will any media channel cover that? 

In most cases the media is so biased in their reporting that they never mention the race of a minority if the minority is involved in anything criminal or anything worthy of condemnation 

This is another form of bias.

I'll tell you how I found it. Sam Harris talked about it briefly in his podcast and told people to watch a different podcast in which she was interviewed. I cannot remember the name of the podcast.
The US-media doesn't apologise for their fake news if it fits their narrative too much. They don't take responsibility for the harm they cause.

It's the same media that portrayed a kid with a MAGA-hat with a smirk as a violent racist during WEEKS, or threatening to doxx the person that made a meme about donald trump wrestling CNN.

1 minute ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Taking her dog away and losing her job, because she showed she had an unconscious bias against black people. That's just mob mentality, where everyone tries to hide or deny their bias and point fingers towards people who aren't acting (playing) as virtuous as them.

This is a good example of how bad cancel culture can be. 

If a person is penalized that's fine. Yet a person losing their job and survival isn't fair in my opinion unless they were into hate speech propaganda supporting discrimination against another or direct harm to an entire group of people 

This was a minor case of racist behavior which you usually see in malls and other public places. 

I have countered numerous occasions where people were racist to me. Does that mean that those people should lose their jobs because of their minority or racial prejudice? 

Absolutely not. That's quite horrible and mob lynching stage Red behavior. 

Stage Green cancel culture acting more like stage Red. Should be condemned. 

@Endangered-EGO Can you point to the evidence of him admitting that he threatened her? In the video, she approaches him, and he says "Please don't come close to me." If HE is the one who threatened HER, why would SHE approach him and HE say "Please don't come close to me"? 

@Endangered-EGO She's also so oblivious to the situation that she's choking her dog in the process, and then starts frantically crying to the cops while the man simply stands there. She also did this in the midst of global protests regarding police brutality against people with darker skin.