Leo Gura

Never Call A Girl Fat

74 posts in this topic

#1 rule of dealing with girls: never call them fat unless they are skinnier than a supermodel.

Apparently this lady never learned this cardinal rule :D

Learn your lesson, boys. This is high buddha wisdom right here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My first post on this forum was about me seeking help for my ex boyfriend fat shaming me. 

The ironic part is that I'm not fat and I had gained a few pounds in the relationship mostly because of his emotional abuse. 

And he began fat shaming me and that caused me to indulge in comfort eating even more. I began to perceive myself as fat even when I wasn't fat

Nobody had ever called me fat before. 

When I asked my ex if he really thought I was fat, he said no. He later told me that that was a tactic he was using to upset me because he knew that calling a girl fat would really trigger her to the highest level. 

If we had any arguments his way of winning was to call me fat and make me cry. Especially if he was failing at the argument. 

It took a lot of time for me to get over the trauma of being labeled as fat. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Why would you sleep with such a devil?

@Leo Gura And I remember you telling me to get rid of that boyfriend. You told me at least three times to get away from him. This was 2 years ago on this forum. You might not remember it. 

I'm eternally grateful to you for coaxing me out of that terrible relationship. It was a huge relief and a big lesson. 

Now I'm quite happy. 

So thank you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

That's so dumb. Giving your unsolicited opinion on someone's body is already messed up but going out of your way and following someone is just a different level of weirdo behavior. Like do you not have anything better to do lol ?? 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Of course the old lady is a hag but the way that young girl reacted it was clear she's pretty insecure and has to work on her self esteem. It took one person to call her fat and the girl lost it. It sounds harsh, but sometimes it's better to have a bully that exposes your insecurities in such a blunt way. Then for them to do it in a sneeky way behind your back. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, vizual said:

It took one person to call her fat and the girl lost it.

Technically she didn't call her fat, she called her chubby. But this distinction will not register in the mind of a girl.

3 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Was she in the wrong to overreact? Those who insult us, we have the power to choose how that affects us. And she allowed that bad comment (it was not even an insult, the older lady should have simply chosen her words better) to get to her so bad.

We don't really have the power to choose how an insult affects us if we are ignorant of the underlying insecurity the insult is aimed at. 

If someone insults me with something i don't identify with, it won't affect me. If someone calls me stupid, i don't really care because i'm not insecure about my level of intelligence. If I have certain attachments to my intelligence, I don't have a chance but to react when someone puts my intelligence into question. Because the insult is directly aimed at my identification, my ego. Yes, I can choose to act out. Or suck it up and deal with the reaction in my own internal world without acting out. But in both cases, the insult affected me.

The woman in the church saying that needs an ego check 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Neverrrrrrr call a girl fat no matter what the circumstance is. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Gianna said:

What about 'thicc'. Can you call a girl that? :$

Edited by vizual

Just now, vizual said:

What about 'thic'. Can you call a girl that? :$

Hahahaha. Depends on the girl. And on the intention. But I think it's a lotttt better than fat. Lol. 

51 minutes ago, Gianna said:

ur fat 

:P

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Technically she didn't call her fat, she called her chubby. But this distinction will not register in the mind of a girl.

Quite rich coming from this old hag. In case she wasn't ever aware of her body, she has tons of bodyweight to lose herself before she is allowed to even think about judging that poor girl.

Leo, you can do better.

3/10

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

"Thou shall not judge" - Jesus

"Youre fat, get out" - Church Karen

Dont look at me! Look inside!