Vido

Why is Bashar (alien) not more known in the UFO community?

66 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I have experienced channeling and all kind of stuff, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's true. People have experienced monsters and all kind of weird shit. Does that make them true? No, it's possible that they are just hallucinations.

Of course, we have no idea if anything is actually true. We could literally “what if” any statement to death.

Which is good for discovering Absolute Truth. But in the domain of the relative, we have to make assumptions and use our best judgment.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why channel aliens when you can channel God?

Eliminate all middlemen, including your self ;)

I’m actually really curious about this.

I’ve done channeling for other beings. Angels, spirit guides, etc. But I don’t know if I’ve actually channeled God in the way you talk about it. Or at least, I’m not sure how I would even be able to tell if it was God as the absolute vs a finite being. Or if there is a significant difference at all.

Maybe all communication with God is always through another entity. 

At the same time, I’ve had teachers draw a distinction between channeling God and finite entities. So I suspect there must be a difference.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

Of course, we have no idea if anything is actually true. We could literally “what if” any statement to death.

Which is good for discovering Absolute Truth. But in the domain of the relative, we have to make assumptions and use our best judgment.

Well I'm not going to assume or make a judgment that me or anyone else are channeling some fucking aliens or angels or whatever only because you or I get voices in our heads. I need more evidence than that.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 hours ago, aurum said:

I’ve done channeling for other beings. Angels, spirit guides, etc. But I don’t know if I’ve actually channeled God in the way you talk about it. Or at least, I’m not sure how I would even be able to tell if it was God as the absolute vs a finite being. Or if there is a significant difference at all.

Maybe all communication with God is always through another entity. 

At the same time, I’ve had teachers draw a distinction between channeling God and finite entities. So I suspect there must be a difference.

I've done it before. I found a specific research chemical which allows me to channel God in dialogue form.

It's very much like having a conversation with yourself. Except your self is God.

The Conversations With God books demonstrate how it works very well. Don't miss those.

Yes, it's different than channeling some finite entity. Because you are aware that you're channeling your own highest self. It's a really cool experience and you can gain tons of insights. Hell, you could write a whole bible this way, just channeling advice and wisdom from God. Then sell the book and earn a million dollars.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done it before. I found a specific research chemical which allows me to channel God in dialogue form.

It's very much like having a conversation with yourself. Except your self is God.

The Conversations With God books demonstrate how it works very well. Don't miss those.

Yes, it's different than channeling some finite entity. Because you are aware that you're channeling your own highest self. It's a really cool experience and you can gain tons of insights. Hell, you could write a whole bible this way, just channeling advice and wisdom from God. Then sell the book and earn a million dollars.

Ohh, I did read your notes which you posted on your blog long time ago

Very interesting concept. I still don't quite understand how you are channelling god himself, and even if you did, how would you know it's god? Like does it feel different?

34 minutes ago, Vido said:

how would you know it's god? Like does it feel different?

Since you are God you can know what you're in contact with God.

How do you know when you gotta pee? You just know. Because you're you. Stop looking for some external source to tell you that you gotta pee.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura is this research chemical the one you want to reveal soon?

No, a different one.

10 hours ago, Vido said:

@Blackhawk Okay.

I understand your concern. I am open to the possibility that he is not an alien getting channelled, but I am also open to the possibility that he might be. 

Now, I am not suggesting buying any theories on blind faith, I have spent literally over 40 hrs listening to that guy and other channels like Elan and Emmanual (you would know him if you are familiar with Ram Dass) and they all say the same thing. Including Leo and other spiritual people like
- Jiddu Krishnamurthi
- Alan Watts
- Terrance McKenna
 - Sri Ramana Maharshi
- Peter
- Ram Dass
- Fred Davis
- The zen people 
- Abraham hicks who literally started the movement of Law of attraction
etc. 

The weird part is all of them say the same thing in different ways throughout time. That's crazy. Most of the information Bashar and others give seems to work in reality (the self help part)

Even Terrance Mckenna said if an alien were to come to visit a planet in peace, it wouldn't do it by coming in UFO, probably will slowly introduce itself to the culture through other means like plants (if you know what I mean)

For me, it makes more sense to be open to the possibility than closed to it 

What does all of them say?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

2 hours ago, SamC said:

What does all of them say?

Hmm, if I have to summarize

Truth vs Falsehood and ways to distinguish truth from falsehood.

Falsehood is biases that cosplays as truth.

Since falsehood acts as an overlay on top of truth, like wearing rose coloured glasses, the idea is to remove the glasses rather than searching the answer in the rose colored world

Now, all of them have different ways to go about removing the glasses (this is where the concept of letting go comes in)

After you removed all the glasses you were wearing that color your perspective, you get Truth/Love/God/Nothingness/Emptiness etc etc

that's about what everyone is doing in this work

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Since you are God you can know what you're in contact with God.

How do you know when you gotta pee? You just know. Because you're you. Stop looking for some external source to tell you that you gotta pee.

No, a different one.

I understand what you are trying to point to, however, I would argue that there are indicators or interpretations of certain aspects of reality that one uses to make a certain judgement.

(you could argue here that if one removes all interpretations, god would remain, which I can be open to but channeling god himself is what I'm skeptical about)

For instance, I know I got a pee because of an interpretation of a certain sensation in my lower body. 

Sometimes my interpretation of sensations is misleading as well. For example, cravings. There was a certain sensation in my body that I always interpreted as a food craving. everytime I ate, it went away for a short time only to come back.

I sat down and questioned my interpretations of it and turns out I was biased to interpret that way. I liked eating because those overwhelmed my senses to a point to overtake the other "craving"

57 minutes ago, Vido said:

Hmm, if I have to summarize

Truth vs Falsehood and ways to distinguish truth from falsehood.

Falsehood is biases that cosplays as truth.

Since falsehood acts as an overlay on top of truth, like wearing rose coloured glasses, the idea is to remove the glasses rather than searching the answer in the rose colored world

Now, all of them have different ways to go about removing the glasses (this is where the concept of letting go comes in)

After you removed all the glasses you were wearing that color your perspective, you get Truth/Love/God/Nothingness/Emptiness etc etc

that's about what everyone is doing in this work

Okey cool. But i mean when it comes to aliens? Do they all say the same stuff but Are different channelers ?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I found a specific research chemical which allows me to channel God in dialogue form.

I’ll have to try that if you decide to share what it is.

I have read those and believe Neale was tapping in. I suppose it’s just a gut “knowing” at the end of the day that will tell you what you’re channeling. And then you have to trust that.

Yes, it's different than channeling some finite entity. Because you are aware that you're channeling your own highest self.

That’s the distinction I struggle with making. To me, it all sort of feels the same.

14 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Vido you know that as a trade Darryl Anka (Bashar) is a sci-fi movie writer? :P

Nothing against the guy, I think he is very cool, his interview with Buddha at the Gas Pump is one of the best.

You create your reality, so of course he's a sci fi writer. Sometimes we actually misunderstandingly pick the very things we think discredit someone when they are exactly what makes them credible. Again, it's cause you create your reality, we the creators of credit. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

52 minutes ago, SamC said:

Okey cool. But i mean when it comes to aliens? Do they all say the same stuff but Are different channelers ?

Yea, but they lean towards the concept of "existential love" and "you are a creator" more 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I really liked the writing you shared here a while ago. "Mind is a thing that separates" was a striking insight I got from that that stuck with me. 

Not convinced you'd need chemicals though. It's just a slightly different flavor than the stuff you share in videos, but still Leo. Tap into the free feeling and go. 

I've found it's like the cartoon strip Calvin and Hobbes, Hobbes isn't real, he's part of Calvin and when adults are in the room Hobbes appears as a stuffed lifeless tiger. But Hobbes is Calvin's wiser, higher self, but with a sense of humor and with love for Calvin. When we understand that we are one with and are loved by our higher self, it channels wisdom. But so often we coopt that voice by using it to berate and bully ourselves. That's what blocks the love and wisdom. There are not two of us. Yet, the teachers who present themselves as channelers of some other outside entity might seem ridiculous and unbelievable to some, but they in doing that also allow themselves to be completely authentic and avoid projections that they are some perfect entity. All true creativity is channeling. 

Reality is not Hobbes, nor Calvin but the author/reader. "Reality" is a funny thing. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I really don't buy the Bashar thing, I can feel his ego oozing out

I have channeled spirits before. So, even though I don't buy him in particular I don't doubt channeling is a possibility. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It feels like becoming a superconducting mouthpiece for God. You get into this slick groove and words flow out of you like honey. Completely effortless. I never normally feel that way. Even on 5-MeO-DMT I don't feel that way. There is a special state one has to enter, probably something involving the verbal parts of the brain. The verbals are supercharged. Like your verbal IQ goes up 2000%.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It feels like becoming a superconducting mouthpiece for God. You get into this slick groove and words flow out of you like honey. Completely effortless. I never normally feel that way. Even on 5-MeO-DMT I don't feel that way. There is a special state one has to enter, probably something involving the verbal parts of the brain. The verbals are supercharged. Like your verbal IQ goes up 2000%.

Oh ho! Exciting! Thanks for sharing!

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By what method are you discovering these substances? Brute force trial and error, or is it something more sophisticated than that?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.