Alysssa

Female problems after I got vaccinated

12 posts in this topic

I got vaccinated on April and since then my period changed: I have much more pain, extreme pain that I never had. 

Usually my periods are light but after I got vaccinated it got heavier.

On the 3-4 first days of my period I can't focus on anything or do anything even yoga or meditation, my mind feels weak and my body feels heavy and is aching.

I take strong pills but even those aren't that effective. I smoked weed and this was more effective but it's too expensive for me.

Before I took the vaccine I had light period, pain and disfunction on the first day only.

But this is not the only thing I'm worried about.

I started to bleed between the periods and experience massive womb/legs/head pain.

Also problems with my focus and tiredness.

I read that it may be cancer or something, not so dangerous one but it's an option.

I have an appointment with the gynecologistc on the end of this month and I'll see.

I know I should have to do it earlier... I procrastinated it. But better later than never.

Is someone had the same experience? Or any other menstruation changes after she got vaccinated? 

Edited by Alysssa

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

i'm really sorry to hear that and hope that it's just a temporary thing.  

try to get enough rest also try not to think of cancer etc. just see what your gynecologist says

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, that a good gynecologist will help you. I don't have an advice, but Thank you for sharing that Alysssa. If anyone else have similar symptoms after vaccination, please share! Maybe we could learn about different ways to deal with this problem.

I didn't but they have been reported, it's temporary though. Do you consume dairy products? How is your diet? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 13.09.2021 at 5:42 PM, mandyjw said:

I didn't but they have been reported, it's temporary though. 

Do you, by any chance, know where I can find more detailed information about this ?

How long has it been? I seemed to have some brain fog and malaise for 4 days after, and then it went away. Back perfectly to normal.

Here's some studies related to pregnancies https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/covid-19-vaccines-may-cause-82-miscarriage-rate.41507/. I posted in another thread earlier.

In general yes, lots of menstrual related problems, most said it went away after the first month. But more studies are showing the spike protein in the vaccine gets into the fertility glands like ovaries and testies, when it shouldn't. It also gets into the brain, so even without covid you can get "covid brain." Studies show people affected with covid have 50% less seratonin in the brain, so that may be causing the brain fog.

I don't know if these would help at this point, but if I were getting the vaccine I would take lots of NAC, n-acetl-cysteine. Helps with glutathione production which is used in your detox systems. Another good one would be Niatonin, you can look it up, it's taking high dose niacin and melatonin which also aids in the glutathione pathways and NAD+ pathways.

Have you tried any kind of Vaccine Detox since getting it? I wouldn't of gone near it without a proper protocol in place personally. 

Basics of- Wholefoods, 8 Hours Sleep, Regular Exercise / Weight training, a few specific supplements and then things such as 60 Mins grounding each day, Celery juice, Sauna, certain teas etc, I can go back over as I asked quite a few people for Detox guides, ideally they are done straight after but I imagine these habits would be helpful anytime!

A lot of it is just being generally healthy + a few specific habits / supplements. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

mRNA, such a nasty lil molecule! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

No, menstrual pain is the canary in the coal mine if there's any inflammation in the body. If you were stressed and already had inflammation the inflammatory response to the vaccine would likely start to make other issues more noticeable. It's the straw that broke the camels back. That's my theory anyway. No one actually knows what causes menstrual pain to begin with, but it is obviously very related to stress, diet and exercise. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

niatonin is supposed to be helpful to detox from the jab. theres a nice little infograph about dosages and also supporting supplements