Huz

Dear Leo Please

15 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura

Please can show more of how you implement these practices in your daily life. 

Show us how your daily life looks like so we can have a reference. I know it is not gunna apply to everyone, but would be nice to see some transparency. To see the effects of this work actually had on your life, and not just talking about really advanced an abstract concepts in front of a black screen. 

Also, do you have any videos on the boofing administration of 5 Meo? How it differs, and how it has this ROA effects other people

as for lifestyle, i do 8 hrs sleep 8 hrs self 8 hrs social

self is 2 x 2hrs 40mins of inner work 2hrs 40mins paid work, social is 4hrs online, 2hr exercise, 2hrs entertainment

this is every day and i don't deviate from it

2 hours ago, Huz said:

To see the effects of this work actually had on your life

What do you think you're gonna see? Me swimming in piles of money and dancing with God?

The effects of this work are largely invisible. You're not going to see anything special. I sit and shit on the toilet just like you.

There is nothing much special about my life. I don't live some glorious lifestyle. My life is very simple. If you saw my life you would be bored out of your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

as for lifestyle, i do 8 hrs sleep 8 hrs self 8 hrs social

self is 2 x 2hrs 40mins of inner work 2hrs 40mins paid work, social is 4hrs online, 2hr exercise, 2hrs entertainment

this is every day and i don't deviate from it

2hrs 40mins paid work? What do you do?

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I sit and shit on the toilet just like you.

Is it a golden one? :P

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What do you think you're gonna see? Me swimming in piles of money and dancing with God?

The effects of this work are largely invisible. You're not going to see anything special. I sit and shit on the toilet just like you.

There is nothing much special about my life. I don't live some glorious lifestyle. My life is very simple. If you saw my life you would be bored out of your mind.

No not that. 

Thanks to the internet and youtube, I am able to learn from people across the world. In different countries.

You are up there with the people that has taken my life from anxiety and depression, to experiencing a deep love for existence on a day to day basis.

It would be nice for me to know the person who has done this a bit more personally, i am sure your audience would agree. Thats all. It defiantly wont be boring for me to understand how you live ur life. I mean its personal and obviously its up too you to share. I am just expressing my opinions.

Out of interest, why do you choose to keep it simple? Does life beyond survival lead to a simpler life? Is it to give you more time to be, think and contemplate?

Edited by Huz

5 minutes ago, Huz said:

It would be nice for the audience to get to know you on a more personal level.

I know you want that but it is not good for you to get what you want here.

This work is not about me, it is about the ideas. If I could erase myself from the work I would. So it would only be pure ideas not even coming from a human. That would be ideal.

Out of interest, why do you choose to keep it simple? Does life beyond survival lead to a simpler life? Is it to give you more time to be, think and contemplate?

I don't find much meaning in material pursuits.

1 hour ago, Arzola said:

2hrs 40mins paid work? What do you do?

portfolio manager, mainly involves checking markets, watching financial news and rebalancing positions where needed

Edited by gettoefl

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't find much meaning in material pursuits.

Have you ever even tried to indulge yourself materially ever? All the classic stage orange luxury lifestyle stuff (Shopping, restaurants, cars, mingling with prestigious people), or where you just born above these desires?

Some spiritual types like such as Osho taught to embrace materialism, lived an extravagant lifestyle, and I have personally found value in doing that to an extent that you can afford, as modern technology has made luxuries attainable to everyday ambitious people.

It would be interesting to see Leo balling out and being a little extravagant to burn some karma 

Edited by coca

50 minutes ago, coca said:

@Leo Gura

Have you ever even tried to indulge yourself materially ever? All the classic stage orange luxury lifestyle stuff (Shopping, restaurants, cars, mingling with prestigious people), or where you just born above these desires?

Some spiritual types like such as Osho taught to embrace materialism, lived an extravagant lifestyle, and I have personally found value in doing that to an extent that you can afford, as modern technology has made luxuries attainable to everyday ambitious people.

It would be interesting to see Leo balling out and being a little extravagant to burn some karma 

moved it to where this is discussed

Edited by gettoefl

4 hours ago, coca said:

Sometimes I buy pricy things, but they are all practical. Like I bought $3000 of window blinds for my house. Stuff like that.

I sort of despise luxury.

Mingling with prestigious people is my defintion of hell. I am very anti-elitist.

11 hours ago, Huz said:

Hi @Leo Gura

Please can show more of how you implement these practices in your daily life. 

Show us how your daily life looks like so we can have a reference. I know it is not gunna apply to everyone, but would be nice to see some transparency. To see the effects of this work actually had on your life, and not just talking about really advanced an abstract concepts in front of a black screen. 

Also, do you have any videos on the boofing administration of 5 Meo? How it differs, and how it has this ROA effects other people

You're touching on an issue I believe Leo is actually working on. It seems to me he's reached a point in his evolution where he's finally starting to prioritize "supernatural" abilities over the non sense primitive means to which the apes on this planet have limited themselves. Though, as you'd know if you've read the works of any serious occultist(myself included), sucess in developing these abilities is difficult much like any skill worth developing. So before you start to judge Leo harshly for his inability to miraculously heal diseases(or whatever other high expectations you have of him) keep in mind that he's human. If he maintains himself in a faithful disciplined manner, then he'll uncover powers of the "human mind" even he can't imagine at present. In fact he sort of already has. The nature of Leo's problem is figuring out how to as a human ego maintain the attributes of a non ego mind which of course is about as difficult as it sounds.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.