Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The0Self

Best (most dangerous for you) pointer that can likely be given

5 posts in this topic

It is clear here that the I is an unbreakable airtight illusion that can't be broken because it's already not happening... However, this pointer gets closest to the heart of the issue, and even though it (I am) won't actually break, and this might not even apparently cause anything to happen, this pointer is exactly on the edge of the absolute center of the bullseye (though not perfectly in the center, as that doesn't exist in ANY way) as far as your apparent bondage goes.

Sit down and get at least a bit still-minded... Imagine what you're about to read might just do something incredible. Now, open your mind up to the possibility that these statements are true and just try-on (well, dive-into, all-in) this lived view as if it IS literally the ultimate reality you find yourself in.

You actually aren't afraid of suffering of any kind (or hell, etc) -- you have literally NEVER even for a moment worried AT ALL about this, despite what you may think.

What you're afraid of... is actually what you're waiting for.

You're afraid of liberation. It's ALL you're trying to avoid. The one and ONLY thing you're trying to avoid...

Well cheer up, it's not a thing.

❤️

Edited by The0Self

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

(though not perfectly in the center, as that doesn't exist in ANY way)

In the end because I'm not talking to anyone, as there isn't anyone.

i.e. you aren't even actually doing any of what was posted. See, that's the conundrum -- this literally cannot be spoken.

And it refers to the you that you think you are. Not the you that you actually are. So it's speaking directly to who you think you are, which doesn't exist. It could have spoken directly to the you that you actually are, but of course not only did it not... but even the "real you" has no fixed definable reality.

Edited by The0Self

2 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Yo if there is no there, why are you wasting your time posting here?

There's no time in the first place to waste ;)

If there were literally no change at all when this is recognized, then I wouldn't be posting. It's paradoxical though because nothing changes yet everything changes.

Just pointing out that what you're looking for is also what you're afraid of: THIS.

scintillating, i can feel the burns - well if there was a me to burn x