Rilles

Share Your Vaccine Experience!

100 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You had three? Why is that?

because in israel we started  getting vaccinated really early , the 3rd one was 7 months after the second vaccine. after a half a year this vaccination worthless and dont protect you 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

1 hour ago, TheSomeBody said:

because in israel we started  getting vaccinated really early , the 3rd one was 7 months after the second vaccine. after a half a year this vaccination worthless and dont protect you 

I see! Guess I will have to wait and see if there is a third vaccination in my country. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

It's been 17 days now since I got the first shot and now I'm a little concerned.

In the first few days I've been noticing random pulses in the veins of my arms that would last a second or so.

Now I'm starting to notice some potential mild blood clotting in my legs. These veins on my legs are slightly sore to the touch, and every little while or so, every time I stand up its like I'm stepping on a vein that blocks the blood in my leg which causes the sore vein to sort of pop out.

Not sure if this is serious but I may check with my doctor if this persists. It's been like this for a couple days now.

But it's possible that it's not the vaxx because lately I've been working 12-hour shifts with a lot of walking & standing.

Anyone experience the same thing?

What kind did you get?

1 hour ago, TheSomeBody said:

after a half a year this vaccination worthless and dont protect you 

At what effectiveness in percent is it after 6 months?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

40 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

What kind did you get?

At what effectiveness in percent is it after 6 months?

i dont know exactly but we had here rapid infections and pretty high hospitality , i think the effectivness was something like 20% protection from being contagious and something higher for hospitality , the gov had to mass vaccinate everyone 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

5 minutes ago, hyruga said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/26/fda-adds-warning-of-rare-heart-inflammation-to-pfizer-moderna-vaccines.html

Don't walk and exercise too much upon receiving the doses. The dose can cause inflammation to the muscles and cause them to swell.

Read more carefully though, 12,6 out of 1 million get heart inflammation. If 1 million people eat a carrot some are going to get anaphylaxis and die. 

4 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

What kind did you get?

If you haven’t seen it I mentioned in a previous post on this thread that I went with the Pfizer shot.

And that’s only my first dose. Going to speak to a doctor before I decide to get the second.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, 7thLetter said:

If you haven’t seen it I mentioned in a previous post on this thread that I went with the Pfizer shot.

And that’s only my first dose. Going to speak to a doctor before I decide to get the second.

Bloodclots are usually blue like bruises, can you see anything visually on your legs? 

I got my Pfizer shot.

1st shot. Numbness on left arm for about 1-2 days.

2nd shot. Mild to moderate pain throughout the body, slight fever. Fatigue, numbness, slight flu-like symptoms (sneezing, cold)

Not allowed to do strenuous exercise for 1-2 weeks (2 weeks are recommended for men under 30 years).

https://www.livemint.com/science/health/avoid-strenuous-exercise-for-a-week-after-covid-vaccination-singapore-govt-11625485128391.html

Edited by hyruga

8 hours ago, Rilles said:

Bloodclots are usually blue like bruises, can you see anything visually on your legs? 

Barely anything visible which is why I mentioned that it's potentially just some mild blood clotting.

On my right ankle though where one of the veins are, it looks a bit bruised. It's maybe 2 shades darker than my actual skin tone, and when I touch it feels sore, not super painful though.

So yeah, not sure if this is serious or not. Will it heal over time, possibly? But I will most likely get it checked to be sure that it's not a potentially serious condition that is in the beginning phases of its development.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

5 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

Barely anything visible which is why I mentioned that it's potentially just some mild blood clotting.

On my right ankle though where one of the veins are, it looks a bit bruised. It's maybe 2 shades darker than my actual skin tone, and when I touch it feels sore, not super painful though.

So yeah, not sure if this is serious or not. Will it heal over time, possibly? But I will most likely get it checked to be sure that it's not a potentially serious condition that is in the beginning phases of its development.

Go to the doctor right away, blood clots can kill you, dude.

37 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Go to the doctor right away, blood clots can kill you, dude.

There's a good chance I might just be overthinking it, I'm looking at Google images and mine looks nothing like the pictures.

But I'll check with the doc anyway.

I don't mean to fearmonger for anyone reading this. This could be possibly related to the work and long hours I've been doing and not even the vaxx. I just had two days off work and it's gotten a lot better.

3 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

There's a good chance I might just be overthinking it, I'm looking at Google images and mine looks nothing like the pictures.

But I'll check with the doc anyway.

I don't mean to fearmonger for anyone reading this. This could be possibly related to the work and long hours I've been doing and not even the vaxx. I just had two days off work and it's gotten a lot better.

Great! If you live in a country with universal health care you should check out anything you feel worried about, its basically free. 

I took the first dose (Pfizer) in june, the second (Moderna) two weeks ago.

The first dose had no side-effects. The second, 38°C fever and muscle ache. It lasted about 24 hours.

Been feeling great, crazy insights, joy, love, well-being. Just generally more conscious.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

12 minutes ago, roopepa said:

I took the first dose (Pfizer) in june, the second (Moderna) two weeks ago.

The first dose had no side-effects. The second, 38°C fever and muscle ache. It lasted about 24 hours.

Been feeling great, crazy insights, joy, love, well-being. Just generally more conscious.

They put some DMT in your vaccine.

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

They put some DMT in your vaccine.

Maybe it has been the good aliens pulling the strings all along!

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

51 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Maybe it has been the good aliens pulling the strings all along!

????

If you do not know anyone at age 12+ can get the Pfizer vaccine so when at august I got my first shot. My arm was hurting a bit but it was ok. I my second shot i got sick for 3 days but since it would have made me immune to covid 19 it was worth it. Nowadays you can’t enter restaurants, gyms, basketball games extra without proof of double vaccine. Now I go to school and I still have to wear a mask and keep 2 feet even tho I have the double vaccine. 

I got my second dose of Pfizer finally. 

I had a sore arm, ever so slightly stuffy nose and was tired the next night. 

I got my first dose back in January so if you're like me and chickened out on your second dose you can still most likely get it no problem. 

"You Create Magic" 

4 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I got my second dose of Pfizer finally. 

I had a sore arm, ever so slightly stuffy nose and was tired the next night. 

I got my first dose back in January so if you're like me and chickened out on your second dose you can still most likely get it no problem. 

Your muscles will harden for the first few days. Don't exercise during the first week after vaccination because one rare occurrence is the myocarditis.