Rilles

Share Your Vaccine Experience!

100 posts in this topic

I got the J&J in March. Felt a little crummy for about 24hrs. The weirdest side effect I had was insomnia for about 2wks after the shot. My mom had this same side effect from the J&J though. My wife got the Moderna in January (nurse) and she felt bad for a day after each shot but didn't have the insomnia. My step dad took the J&J on the same day as me and had zero side effects. 

Alternatively, my neighbor who is a type 1 diabetic and in his 60's had a bad reaction, had to go to the hospital, and his Dr told him not to risk taking the 2nd dose. 

I got two shots of Pfizer but I'm still allergic to bullshit.

Maybe that's for the best.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:22 PM, Nos7algiK said:

Pfizer and I developed moderate tinnitus after my first shot. Can't say if there is a correlation, but it has never gone away. It greatly effected my mental health a few weeks into having it, but I've mostly adapted to it now. I've had my second shot as well and this was many months ago possibly in the start of  June. I can't fully remember.

I have heard of others saying that got tinnitus from the shot as well.

I feel normal after mine. one more to go.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I took J&J. I had to lay on my bed for four days because it made me so weak I was barely able to even sit. Huge waste of time. Probably I would be better off getting 'natural vaccine' ¬¬

I went got Pfizer vaccines. I feel the same way I felt 1 month ago, 2 years ago, or 3 years ago. Definitely, all people say about the vaccine is absolute BS, the problem is that these times because it involves everyone and sadly most people are ignorant you hear more about the majority. Ignorance goes together with fear and aggression and being very noisy. Truth is never noisy like bullshit. And truth does not care at all if you follow it, bs cares a lot. Which reminds me of the ego and how it feels empty and incomplete and seeks to be filled with something outside of itself.

Edited by AminB501

Seems atleast 90% of you guys have had good experiences with the vaccine, thats good to hear! Thanks for all the replies.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Took Pfizer..two shots.No side effects except mild arm pain where vaccine was injected which lasted for 2hours max 

Pfizer, so far I know, has less side effects. Pfizer will give you a bit of arm numbness for 1-2 days (first dose), second dose may give you a slight fever.

Moderna from what I have seen from others has a stronger side effect. Chest pain, fever, numbness but for most people, they can still get by.

I was sleepy after both Moderna shots and had a slight temperature rise next day, just for a couple of hours tho. The worst thing was I couldn't swim in the pool:(

On 9/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, hyruga said:

Moderna from what I have seen from others has a stronger side effect. Chest pain, fever, numbness but for most people, they can still get by.

The nurse who injected me told me that they use a larger dose for Moderna than Pfizer, and that's why there's often reports talking about how Moderna is more effective. So maybe this explains why there's stronger side effects with Moderna.

I'm glad I chose Pfizer, I'd rather take a smaller dose

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Took my second dose an hour ago, will keep yall posted.

Got shivers 12 hours after my dose just as I was about sleep, shivers turn into a mild fever, quite hard to sleep. Feeling a bit better this morning, fatigued but in a good mood. Definitely not as bad as anti-vaxxers point out, no spoons magnetically stuck to my arm yet. 

Edit: Been about 36 hours, back to normal now. 

Edited by Rilles

Moderna 1: Flu-like aches the following ~1 day (onset at about T+16h after injection). Brain fog for 4 days. Hardly any injection site pain.

Moderna 2: Much, much more intense flu-like aches (than the first shot) the following 2 days, along with some pretty intense shoulder and neck pain for those same 2 days. Almost certainly was running a fever but I don't know because I never actually checked my temp. Tiny bit of brain fog for 3 days.

Can only imagine how bad actually getting COVID while unvaccinated could have been.

Edited by The0Self

2 Shots of Biontech. 

First one: slight pain in shoulder for 1 day

Second one: almost no pain in shoulder for 1 day

Apart from that: nothing. Maybe a bit weaker than usual for one day (in a physical sense) 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

I got the 1st shot 10 hours ago and I'm getting extreme tooth pain really hope this goes away soon

It's been 17 days now since I got the first shot and now I'm a little concerned.

In the first few days I've been noticing random pulses in the veins of my arms that would last a second or so.

Now I'm starting to notice some potential mild blood clotting in my legs. These veins on my legs are slightly sore to the touch, and every little while or so, every time I stand up its like I'm stepping on a vein that blocks the blood in my leg which causes the sore vein to sort of pop out.

Not sure if this is serious but I may check with my doctor if this persists. It's been like this for a couple days now.

But it's possible that it's not the vaxx because lately I've been working 12-hour shifts with a lot of walking & standing.

Anyone experience the same thing?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Pfizer shot, first one did nothing, second one i head a mild headache, the third one did nothing to me 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

59 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

Pfizer shot, first one did nothing, second one i head a mild headache, the third one did nothing to me 

You had three? Why is that?