Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt23

Fear In Noticing "Reality"/Me As A Thought

23 posts in this topic

Everyone has fear it's the nature of the human. Just see it for what it is and it stops being so scary.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Matt23 said:

Look, you guys just think it's so fucking easy to just not "think" fear and then it's fine!  You don't understand.  you're not appreciating how fucked this is.  Like, it's not like I'm actually consciously experiencing me feeling a feeling of fear and then being like "Oh!  I'll just label that fear now, so now I'll feel bad!"  It's not that fucking easy. 

It's like you aren't fucking relating to my experience at all.  "Just don't label the fear 'fear' and it will magically go away."  Get fucked.  It's like you just ignore this whole thing.  

I'm just fucking pissed that you guys think it's so fucking easy when you deal with fear so big and I'm just fucking tired of this.  This advice that makes no sense to me at all and it's like you're not relating to my experience at all. 

I can relate to your experience and I'm sorry I haven't communicated this to you adequately. It's not easy to meet this fear. It's probably the hardest thing one can do because it's going against the survival operating system but it's simple in that it doesn't require a multiple step plan to deal with.

If this fear is to unbearable to deal with then you can look for the small ways that fear is running your life and meet it there first. You will be able to meet it when the time is right.