Gianna

Song of the day

61 posts in this topic

That's a new one on me, but it's absolutely lovely :x:x:x 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts Hehehe :x I was awaiting your response. Yes, it came to me when I was walking down the beach. Perfect.

@Gianna Absolutely perfect, yeah :x I thought I'd like your choices, but that's exceeded my expectations :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

LOL! Okay, so this one is funny and ironic but kind of embarrassing. heheh. Throwing it back to 2009 with Disney.

So, this morning someone told me to never give up on Love and Hope. It was a nice reminder because I was loosing my grip on it. Then, I went to the store to get almond milk and this song started playing but I didn't notice it until I did (it was kind of low-volume). I started to hear the lyrics for what they were which I don't usually do when I am grocery shopping, you know? And with everything going on with me right now I really feel like my spirit guides were trying to send me a message. hahaha. So I am making it my SOTD: 

Edited by Gianna

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

And with everything going on with me right now I really feel like my spirit guides were trying to send me a message.

Yes! I think so too, that's such a lovely moment ? And such a lovely song, too! :x 

Reminds me of when I was having a really hard time, I was walking down the street one day and this guy's blasting music out of his car, and I hear this one line: 'These wounds are all self-imposed, life's no disaster' (from a song called 'Waltzing Along', by the band James who I absolutely love). It was like the universe was giving me a sorely-needed reminder :) 

Edited by RickyFitts

9 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

I was walking down the street one day and this guy's blasting music out of his car, and I hear this one line: 'These wounds are all self-imposed, life's no disaster' (from a song called 'Waltzing Along', by the band James who I absolutely love). It was like the universe was giving me a sorely-needed reminder :) 

Oh wow!! What a beautiful story. I love that. Yes, these things definitely happen and I love it. Thanks for sharing :x

@Gianna  :x 

Okay so today I woke up with this song stuck in my head but I haven't listen to it in forever; so I thought that was weird. I tried to ignore it but it was nagging at me over and over and over again. Just repeating in my head, I couldn't focus. So I finally caved and decided to listen to it while watching the lyrics. And just wow. 

This song is completely spoken from my Inner Child to my Ego. From God/Source to my Mind. From me, to ME: 

When it says:
I know you trying to do you
But I heard you fell off 
Just a couple bad nights 
And 20 cold hearts 

This is so true because recently I was completely knocked off a really good streak with myself, my meditations, my creative work, GOD, being connected, etc. by my family coming to town, my ex harassing me, and a could of other thing [20 cold hearts]. I just felt like I was loosing control. And the result was me being soooo consumed in my mind and not being able to get into the present moment; when before, it was easy and immediate for me to get into the moment, idk. But I'm getting back on it now :) 

My Inner Child/Source :$

Yeah, I'm really tired of
Being soft spoken 
You got my broken, writing songs    
About you daily and it's

Messing with my focus    [like literally songs have been trying to speak to me from my higher self [i.e. yesterday's SOTD]) 

I'm the one for you so why do I feel like I go unnoticed 

Even though you ain't mine      
It's the fact that I'm yours 
It's the fact that my life ain't complete
Without yours 
It's the fact that at night 
I be tryin' to ignore
Catching over seas flights just to
Knock on your door
Cause you put my planet in orbit 

Just wait til' you give in and finally come over 
I can't wait to tell you 
"I told ya, I told ya, I told ya" 

hehheehe. I don't expect anyone to understand this hahaha. It's just feelings my Inner Child/Source is sending me. 

Also, another weird thing is that I have had the compulsion to go back and re-listen to Leo's episode on "Life Unfolds in Chapter and Phases". And that matches the title and thesis of the song, Phases– another weird little connection. So I'm making it my SOTD:x

@Gianna Wowwww... I don't think I'd have ever interpreted the song as a message from my inner child, but that makes so much sense to me, I love that! :x It's devastatingly beautiful when you put it like that...

Sounds like the universe is speaking to you loud and clear at the moment, darl, and the nice thing is that you're available to hear it :) 

@RickyFitts My inner child is locked in the basement and is trying to get my attention to come play!!! LOL. 

@Gianna ???

17 hours ago, Gianna said:

?????

@Gianna Stop it, you're killing me! xD???

?????

kids of the kingdom,
singin' bout' freedom.