Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tefikos

Overcoming food sensitivities with a power of mind.

1 post in this topic

This is a realization that I got a while ago, after struggling for years with all kinds of food sensitivities.

I was aware of this technique of teaching yourself to see different kinds of food as safe to consume with visualization and journaling, but something was missing, cause it didn't work. Then I had an realization, when I saw that most of the people, who had results with this technique we're more greenish "hippie" type of people. What if the reason for my lack of results was my rational scientific mind and what I need is just blind naive trust for this method?

So then I started to journal reasons why example, rice is safe to consume and tried to really hard see it as true. I even visualized how I ate it and felt good afterwards. Then I ate rice and didn't have any irritation in my gut.

But after a while little bit or irritation started to creep in with a thought of "how dumb I was to eat rice, now I suffer again". But I applied the naive trust and convinced to myself that, it is this thought/belief that cause the irritation and suffering. I saw how even the smallest amount of scepticism didn't allow me to see through, the belief was so stong otherwise and validation for it was everywhere. 

It was a success and I repeated it for a while for the rice, until I didn't get any irritation from it. Then I used the same method, for every food that I had sensitivity towards. Now I can eat even bread with no problems what so ever.

I don't say that this works for everyone, but internet is full of testimonials of great results with this method and it worked for me as well. Healthy diet in combination of this method can produce miracles.  Just throw your rational sceptic mind out of the window for a while and have a try with an open mind.

Method: Journal and contemplate reasons why it is safe to eatand visualize how you eat it and feel good afterwards, before actually eating it. + Naive blind trust for that it really is safe and can't cause anything, even if you feel irritation after eating something.

Your mind might be responsible for some of your "material" diseases. At least you don't lose anything if you try to see it.

Edited by Tefikos
Edited some words

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️