Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdamR95

continuity and self-consistency as a direct consequence of oneness?

8 posts in this topic

I've been wondering for some time, why universe seems to have no glitch or bug and why it is so self-consistent? When i think of all the possibilities that could occur, there should be more inconsistent ones then consistent ones, shouldnt?

I think there is a reason why it is self-consistent and the reason is oneness

let me explain:

It feels like that every transition from one form to another must be smooth trasition.

This seems to apply in space:

my body smoothly transit into a chair and chair smoothly transit into a floor and floor smoothly transit into a earth and so forth.

And in time too:

When a car accelerate from 0 to 100 it goes through all speeds in beetween in order to reach the 100.

This makes sence because oneness imply there is no barrier beetween anything so the transition must be smooth. And this also create an appearance of an "cause and effect" because every event smoothly transits into another.

And this is i think the reason why universe seems to have no glitch or bug and seems to be self consistent.

In my direct experience this seems to be the case. The state of concioussness change smoothly, sometimes it change fast but it always change smoothly.

Edited by AdamR95

Except there's a lot of stuff that isn't smooth. Lot's of things appear from nowhere and go back to nowhere (e.g. thoughts). Even if you just look somewhere else, new stuff suddenly appears and old stuff disappears. Discontinuity is everywhere.

How about this analogy? Take a big cheese. You can cut the cheese with a knife into any shapes you want. But whatever shapes you cut it into, all the parts always fit together. Universe=cheese (non-duality), knife=awareness, shapes=forms and appearances (duality), fit together=no glitches or gaps (perfection).

All stories and explanations are false.

2 hours ago, AdamR95 said:

why universe seems to have no glitch or bug

It's designed with infinite intelligence.

The Universe is literally Absolute Perfection.

This requires an awakening to see. And when you get it, it will blow your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Except there's a lot of stuff that isn't smooth. Lot's of things appear from nowhere and go back to nowhere (e.g. thoughts). Even if you just look somewhere else, new stuff suddenly appears and old stuff disappears. Discontinuity is everywhere.

@LastThursday That not contradict what i am saying.

For example sound can appear from nowhere, but it doenst go from 0 volume to 100 volume instantly, it goes from 0 to 100 gradually

I think the continuous nature of things is just a consequence of infinity.

An infinite thing tends to be continuous since it is infinitely sub-divisible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is nothing but glitches in existence, every moment consists of glitches and the continuity is the continuity of glitches. 

45 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

For example sound can appear from nowhere, but it doenst go from 0 volume to 100 volume instantly, it goes from 0 to 100 gradually

Does it? If you switch on a torch light, what is your subjective experience of that?

All stories and explanations are false.

19 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Does it? If you switch on a torch light, what is your subjective experience of that?

its quick but still gradual

at least i think, its hard to say

Edited by AdamR95