Stovo

Are we in a multiverse?

34 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Stovo said:

There must be some value to seeking authority, otherwise, why do you release your videos? haha

I release videos to tell you to take back your authority, which you guys stubbornly refuse to do.

The only proper way to answer existential questions is directly, alone, by yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Stovo said:

@Leo Gura Oh yes I have considered that.

My expected outcome here isn't for somebody to write a post here that explains all of reality and for me to be like "right I've figured that out then". I know that I need to put the work in to know for sure.

Nonetheless, I am interested in the perspective of various authorities, because they provide perspectives and ideas that I can then contemplate/meditate on deeply. 

There must be some value to seeking authority, otherwise, why do you release your videos? haha

if you meet leo on the forums have to chop off his head

metaphorically i mean

he might be leading you down the garden path

I agree that reality can only be verified in one's own experience, this cannot be any other way. 

But, as I am not awakened, I cannot be certain that there is no value in seeking answers in forums as a method to point myself in the right direction, or provide some clarity on certain questions. 

If you are awakened you may feel this is foolish, and you may tell me it's foolish, but from my own perspective, you could be wrong or lying about this too. 

As an unawakened person, there is absolutely no way I can avoid doing stupid things that lead to nowhere in my quest for answers because I need to unturn all rocks. 

Heck, I don't even know for sure if awakening is real. I only am told it's real by people who claim they are enlightened. It's a gamble. 

First you may work on realizing that everything in your life, in every moment, is a mirror of your mind. And you can test that and prove it to yourself, in that sense. And then, more and more, you'll understand that every answer, every idea, everything, that is coming to you, is coming to you as your creation, as your imagination. Then you'll understand everything. 

1 hour ago, Stovo said:

I cannot be certain that there is no value in seeking answers in forums as a method to point myself in the right direction, or provide some clarity on certain questions. 

Value is a rationalization & justification for aversion / seeking, perpetuating the activity of thought or thinking, which is the only veil. It seems like you’re on a track in this way, and that if you keep going you’ll find the value eventually. But that is more of a hamster wheel. In silence truth inevitably becomes unquestionably clear. Insight only arises within you, and you can experience all the insights you’d like to about the multiverse. They will come from, so to speak, the source within you… once the activity of thought settles. 

Foolish or wise, true or not true, awakened people or unawakened people, authority or no authority… these have no actuality. That is the thought activity. The veil. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Stovo said:

I agree that reality can only be verified in one's own experience, this cannot be any other way. 

But, as I am not awakened, I cannot be certain that there is no value in seeking answers in forums as a method to point myself in the right direction, or provide some clarity on certain questions. 

If you are awakened you may feel this is foolish, and you may tell me it's foolish, but from my own perspective, you could be wrong or lying about this too. 

As an unawakened person, there is absolutely no way I can avoid doing stupid things that lead to nowhere in my quest for answers because I need to unturn all rocks. 

Heck, I don't even know for sure if awakening is real. I only am told it's real by people who claim they are enlightened. It's a gamble. 

trust is perhaps the most important thing in the quest

who to trust, where to trust

trust means i take what you say to be true, but then i endeavor to test it to verify its truth

you left some breadcrumbs to lead you to your awakening ... you have to determine if the words your receive resonate or not

then go test within

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Value is a rationalization & justification for aversion / seeking, perpetuating the activity of thought or thinking, which is the only veil. It seems like you’re on a track in this way, and that if you keep going you’ll find the value eventually. But that is more of a hamster wheel. In silence truth inevitably becomes unquestionably clear. Insight only arises within you, and you can experience all the insights you’d like to about the multiverse. They will come from, so to speak, the source within you… once the activity of thought settles. 

Foolish or wise, true or not true, awakened people or unawakened people, authority or no authority… these have no actuality. That is the thought activity. The veil. 

I suppose, in order to get the insights/answers we seek, we set the intention, then let the intention go, and then silence the mind to let the insights arise?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I release videos to tell you to take back your authority, which you guys stubbornly refuse to do.

The only proper way to answer existential questions is directly, alone, by yourself.

@Leo Gura That's because some people get off to not having any authority. They like being a subservient submissive to the world, they like living a life with no safe word. It's kind of fucked up, but some people like it that way, they are addicted to the pain.:xO.o

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Stovo Infinite universes exist. Why are you not currently aware of them? You are choosing to limit your awareness to have the unique experience of being a finite limited human. Consciousness is not bound by the laws of physics, so if you are interested in exploring other universes you can. 

On 9/8/2021 at 3:38 PM, Stovo said:

I'm really hung up on this one. If God is absolute infinity, and God is all possible imaginations of reality, then surely it must hold true that there must be alternative universes with different laws of physics? Or even concepts that we could not even fathom with our tiny human minds?

So there are many opinions on it and I will share one. So believe it or not our dreams are a path to another universe or should we say parallel universes. So there are many infinite universes with similar outcomes. I will use Leo as an example and hope he won’t get upset at me. So say one universe can be all similar to ours but where Leo is a staunch republican and a supporter of Trump and there maybe another similar universe where Leo is a libertarian and another similar universe where Leo is a Hillary supporter and so on. So all those inverses act independently but when a person dreams, for that moment he access that particular universe and that’s why in our dreams we may do things differently. Or it can be a nightmare where our reality is opposite what we live by. So there is that theory that during your dream you access different dimension. As far as laws of physics, they exist in 3 dimension space and time. Other dimensions may not necessary have them such an example of a dream where say all characters may just fly. And there are more other universes such as DMT universe which is a totally different story.

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

@EmptyVase

? Something fun is even better than silencing the mind, but also they are often two in the same. 

Yes! Fun is more fun!

I've noticed that the thoughts don't even do anything outside of themselves. I can for example walk and think about standing still. Or cook food and think about videogames, or cook food and think that i'm not cooking. Thoughts don't matter, they don't touch anything.