Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CBDinfused

Leo and I will merge into this infinite singularity of love together as one--FOREVER

7 posts in this topic

After watching Leo's advanced explanation of god realisation teaching, he ends the video, nearly in tears, revealing that his work on actualized.org is essentially, and I quote, to help me realize that I created him and to eventually reach a point where " will realise [his] love for [me] and [he] will realise [my] love for [him] and then together we will realise that we are identical and we will merge into this infinite singularity of love together as one--FOREVER". 

I kind of understand the merging thing as an experiential state of consciousness, but forever? Like, that will be it? Nothing else after that?

It is around 2:14:30 on the following video for reference: 

46 minutes ago, CBDinfused said:

I kind of understand the merging thing as an experiential state of consciousness, but forever? Like, that will be it? Nothing else after that?

He is trying to tell you that he exists only within your consciousness. 

Time is also a concept that only exists within your consciousness. If you collapse the time concept, you can realize that past and future don't exist.

The only thing that exists is consciousness in the present. 

On 08/09/2021 at 0:30 PM, JosephKnecht said:

He is trying to tell you that he exists only within your consciousness. 

Time is also a concept that only exists within your consciousness. If you collapse the time concept, you can realize that past and future don't exist.

The only thing that exists is consciousness in the present. 

I don’t think that is what he was trying to say actually. I think he meant it quite literally.

Believing What a Guy says on the internet. Yeap, seems a good strategy.

A couple months ago I had a glimpse beyond the veil, into what I like to call the non-physical. Leo was there, along with a few others.

These energies greeted me in the most loving manner, speaking a language of pure love and consciousness. They said something like "Gongrats! We were waiting for you!"

There is a freaking super-orgy-party going on there. There is no gurus nor students. Just pure love tangled up on itself in one unified explosion of beauty and joy and relationship. I'm guessing that's what Leo means.

That was one of the most beautiful moments in my life. And I know it was just the beginning.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

12 hours ago, roopepa said:

A couple months ago I had a glimpse beyond the veil, into what I like to call the non-physical. Leo was there, along with a few others.

These energies greeted me in the most loving manner, speaking a language of pure love and consciousness. They said something like "Gongrats! We were waiting for you!"

There is a freaking super-orgy-party going on there. There is no gurus nor students. Just pure love tangled up on itself in one unified explosion of beauty and joy and relationship. I'm guessing that's what Leo means.

That was one of the most beautiful moments in my life. And I know it was just the beginning.

Yes but this is only a temporary experience, in a reality comprised solely of eternal change. 

@CBDinfused you will become pure Infinity forever.  And you will also once again create division.  Infinity is all things..so it can be in a state of pure Infinity forever yet also divide itself.  With our finite minds we cannot see how both can be the case. As it seems impossible.  but yet they can be because the duality of possible and impossible also must collapse.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.