wma

a thought on the Leo & Kurt discussion

38 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Agreed, it’s a whole other thing - but I do wonder if there’s plans to speak with anyone, respectfully, a little more conscious?

Peter Ralston was great. More conversational format perhaps though. 

Dream Team would be with Sadhguru.

3 minutes ago, mw711 said:

@Leo Gura

Agreed, it’s a whole other thing - but I do wonder if there’s plans to speak with anyone, respectfully, a little more conscious?

Curt is about as good an interviewer as I will ever get.

There is no point in me talking to enlightened people. We would agree too much. There would be no value. And I have zero interest in nondual hairsplitting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I could get good a doing public dialogues, but that would require lots of practice which I would rather invest in writing my book or shooting my videos.

Public dialogues to persuade others via powerful rhetoric is a whole career path onto itself. And not one I'm that interested in. I have no desire to turn into a Vaush-like debate lord. My content is not suited for that.

When are you going to do Hot Ones? Lol

Here is a  millionaire idea for ya : interview celebrities in hot ones style but instead of hot wings you give them increasingly more puffs of dmt?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I could get good a doing public dialogues, but that would require lots of practice which I would rather invest in writing my book or shooting my videos.

Public dialogues to persuade others via powerful rhetoric is a whole career path onto itself. And not one I'm that interested in. I have no desire to turn into a Vaush-like debate lord. My content is not suited for that.

Yeah, that's a cool aspect of this work: There's no debate. xD At some point, you realize, and at another point, you forget, and on and on and on.

The point I'm attempting to make with the OP (though perhaps not well) is that by engaging in public conversation with others, these ideas will spread. Of course, that can be dangerous in itself, because when word gets out, ill-intentioned agents might hear it too. Bright lights attract creatures of dark, and so on. But I also don't think humanity will evolve very far if this idea of "oneness" and "infinity" doesn't spread and, crucially, become understood by a majority of humans.

Humans divide themselves out of what we might call "hatred" of the "other" and what we might call "fear" of "death". The beauty of oneness and infinity is that they dispell these notions of "other" and of "death", leading to a more fearless and loving state of consciousness. Though we need to be careful with how we share these powerful ideas, I still feel that it is our duty to share them.

Failure to speak the truth when the truth is not known is mere ignorance. Failure to speak the truth when the truth is known is evil.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:47 AM, mmKay said:

Here is a  millionaire idea for ya : interview celebrities in hot ones style but instead of hot wings you give them increasingly more puffs of dmt?

lmfao

On 9/9/2021 at 11:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

There is no point in me talking to enlightened people. We would agree too much. There would be no value. And I have zero interest in nondual hairsplitting.

@Leo Gura You could podcast with enlightened folk about stuff other than nonduality though :P Enlightened folk are the best to converse about general daily life stuff with because they're often easy-going and won't judge you for minor differences. Sometimes the best media for people isn't always the complex lectures but instead just two intelligent kind-hearted people having a general conversation.

As a listener since 2014, It's cool seeing you verbally interact with other people after watching your monologues for so long. Have you considered opening a Discord server or something like that? Where your community can communicate verbally?

On 9/10/2021 at 1:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Yes I realized that after I asked. The game is more in seeing how low of a consciousness interview you can get - in a sense. It leaves more room for explanation, teaching, etc.

If you interviewed someone with a great level of consciousness, there really wouldn’t be much to say.

4 hours ago, mw711 said:

@Leo Gura Yes I realized that after I asked. The game is more in seeing how low of a consciousness interview you can get - in a sense. It leaves more room for explanation, teaching, etc.

@Leo Gura is right I think actually, about Curt being the best kind of interviewer. Reason being because it's people like Curt who are running our world today: politically, monetarily, technologically; VERY smart people who think about the world in VERY physical and numerical terms. And this is good, outside of the fact that they often miss the metaphysical / spiritual / infinite perspective, which in turn can lead to lapses in morality. (Evil genius types who love science but don't understand oneness / nonduality / infinity / etcetera) 

Curt is plenty heart-centered. He's not a strictly left-brained thinker.

That's why he's about as good an interviewer as I will find.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Curt is plenty heart-centered. He's not a strictly left-brained thinker.

That's why he's about as good an interviewer as I will find.

6CM3Rf3.jpeg

Leo, please don't ever go full Sadhguru by making videos with Logan Paul, Will Smith, Demi Lovato etc. It would be too painful :D

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, vizual said:

Leo, please don't ever go full Sadhguru by making videos with Logan Paul, Will Smith, Demi Lovato etc. It would be too painful :D

Okay.

[deletes 5hr Will Smith video on God, Consciousness, Infinity, and Love]

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay.

[deletes 5hr Will Smith video on God, Consciousness, Infinity, and Love]

@vizual @Leo Gura LMFAO. Sign me up for 5 hours of Will Smith on GCI&L. And I would LOVE to see Leo talk to Logan Paul. Logan is infamous as a materialistic fuckboy, sure, but he's not an idiot, and he's still a human being. Logan Paul has said on his podcast that he's genuinely afraid of death. Thus, these ideas would benefit him.

Edited by wma

@Leo Gura

On 9/10/2021 at 1:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

You won't need to, someone else will take on that torch for you. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@Leo Gura

Practically shit my pants when Curt referred to my models models models comment around 2:07:15 in the 2nd video.

Apologies for my nativity of the public nature of what you’re doing here and also to Curt for being so brash and seemingly narcissistic.

I would hate for my comments to, at all, be taken foul to any work done.

Nonetheless, I know when I pushed a button.

@mw711 No idea what you're talking about.

Yes.

And yes. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins