Kksd74628

Feeling stuck in spiritual path

55 posts in this topic

@Spaceofawareness"I" can't answer to "your" question since "I" don't know what begin aware of awareness in action means. "I" mean "I" can take "object" "table" for example and "I" am aware of that table, because how otherwise it could possible me to "sense" it, but also "I" know that "I" "sensed" that table so am "I" now aware of awareness or what does it mean?

Also "I" can't answer to that is there any separation, because "I" don't understand the question.

Lot of people say that things don't happen in "your" "brain" they happen there where they are, but that has been clear to me my whole life.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Stuckness needs to occur before massive growth can. That seems to be how things work.

if, as you say, you can meditate without thoughts, you have it easy. realize what the thoughts are. they are the activity that occurs to limit reality, to have a fantasy of control by translating reality into learned concepts. this control is the barrier that you have to relax. Besides that it is a false control, you are not controlling anything, it just seems to you. This fantasy of control is the i, by the way. once you see it, it will not be so difficult to have the courage to abandon all the concepts and the need to interpret, since you see that there is no control possible

@Nahm

Do you use word "people" here like if "I" make 1 dollar it helps at least "myself", but "I" see "myself" as giver for others not for just bashing on happiness by "myself".

Best way "I" can help "myself" is to help others.

@Nahm"My" opinion is that it is about how the money is made. If "you" support "ill" business like tobacco company or fast food company it generates more problems compared to minimal positive value it gives.

So "I" wouldn't use money changing owner as a rule for knowing when helping is made. To be spesific "I" want to help people really and not just stand fakely behind thing "I" know is extremely harmful for society.

@Kksd74628 Good for you, sounds like you have a clear reason and purpose. 

The biggest insight I had on my journey was that I realised there was no spiritual "path" so to speak. There was only infinite consciousness. 

Every moment is a mystical experience in a way. 

Good luck! 

@NahmHelp people to realize they are in "heaven" so to speak. Most people just aimlessly are stuck with their small problems and they don't think about future at all and they are slaves of their emotions.

Also let me remind that this topic was about "practises" for no self or for enlightenment.

@Surfingthewave"every moment is a mystical experience in a away" 

Let's suppose that you have handful of stones and want money. Then lets redefine word handful of stones meaning money as you could use it when you go to shop.

So I asked help to start having mystical experiences and now I have to stop doing anything since every moment is it :D

Every moment is mystical experience in theory, because it is God/Consciousness/bla bla bla bla...

Again I said I know theory and would like to transform it to Actual experience and yeah it would come by meditating only and doing this and that only, but I asked some boost since I am able to push "myself" more so I would get to the Truth faster so I would have more time to teach other parts of me here and lessen suffering overall.

Edited by Kksd74628

@Kksd74628 Here's the thing. There's no magic pill or ultimate technique on this path. You'll have to try many 'manual' practises. Experiment with them, see what works for you. If you happen to find one that you like, stick with it. Keep seeking/meditating/contemplating as long as you need.

If you crave mystical experiences, psychedelics would be your best bet. They can show you what this work is all about in an instant. They have some inherent dangers to them, but if you're smart about it, you probably won't have traumatic experiences. Even then, you'll have to do manual practises since your consciousness will return to equilibrium when the trip is over.

I've found a place in presence where mind and body and concepts don't really exist, and I've gotten a lot of non dual glimpses from it. I'm currently working on getting deeper into presence with the do nothing meditation and constantly contemplating existence and reality and being present. 

You should check out the book No-Mind and The Book of Not Knowing, you will see progress with the practices they talk of.

3 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Nahm

@Surfingthewave

Again I said I know theory and would like to transform it to Actual experience and yeah it would come by meditating only and doing this and that only, but I asked some boost since I am able to push "myself"

@Kksd74628

Don't push. Let go. 

@Surfingthewave 

Here we are again lost in reading words and not seeing actual meaning behind it...

Pushing "myself" "I" just meant that "I" would do more of these practises and contemplation ( most of those that calm mind and body ). Of course "I" didn't mean it in way like tensing up and using all of energy "I" have.

"I" thought that this forum is full of people who don't get lost in concepts, but this is what is happening constantly.

Anyone who reads this comment, just before "you" are about to write something think it again so we don't need to jump back and forth again and again :D