Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

Intuition / Feeling for a person can be trusted ?

2 posts in this topic

Hi, a week ago I took a home tutor to learn a language.

When she came to my house, we talked for an hour and I had a strong feeling that felt like "we are meant to be together", and it seemed very obvious!
Now I think about her every day, she comes back tomorrow. I feel like she had the same feeling but maybe not as strong, I don't know.

I had that same feeling once in my life (but not as strong), when I saw a girl for the first time, it was 8 years ago and I ended up in a two year relationship with her (could have been much longer but I was immature and didn't had a clue about relationships/love).

Is this kind of feeling could be trusted or that I could invent it by myself without realizing it ?
Did you had similar experiences and ended up in a relationship with the person ?

If the intuition comes from spirit, then you can trust it. If it comes from the mind, then it's not real intuition and you can't trust it. A true intuition feels peaceful and gentle, it never comes when one is stressful, it brings a feeling of clarity and love, and will most likely be confirmed by outer circumstances. Good luck!