levani

mdma vs psychedelics vs alcohol

7 posts in this topic

What is worse to do, a small dose (not a micro) of MDMA or psychedelics once per week or to drink five or six alcoholic drinks once a week ?

I work in a nightclub so sometimes it's hard to stay sober when everyone around you is drunk so i'm guessing i'm chasing some peychedelic peak or state - which may be wrong of me so you can call me out on that too

please stop with these threads lol
and its much better not to do both ;)

Alcohol is basically the opposite of LSD.  Alcohol dulls the senses, inhibits higher consciousness, enhances and yet clouds the ego and can be highly addictive for many people.  Alcohol abuse can destroy families and lives.

LSD on the other hand heightens the senses, opens up higher consciousness, exposes the ego for what it is and is non-addictive.  I suppose LSD can still be abused and can, in some people, lead to delusional thinking and even psychosis.  But I would prefer to be around someone tripping on LSD rather than someone in a drunken stupor who can become angry and even violent. 

Maybe you should ask your self why is it hard [for you] to stay sober while working in a nightclub. Did you even try to stay "sober"?

alcohol numbs your ego but you're still down here in lower self.

psychedelics pauses your ego but you're up there in higher self.

but you can't consume both on a regular basis. It's not healthy in the long-run.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Sounds like you're asking what you should take at the club. In that case, it would recreational, which is not the most healthy way to do drugs (if you seek personal development).

Alcohol is terrible for personal development, but does work for getting drunk at the club and having fun. Psychedelics can be recreational and used for personal development.