SQAAD

Why Gaddhafi was Killed

10 posts in this topic

I was watching this super biased documentary where they potray Gaddafi as the devil and America-EU as the angels. They didn't really explain why Gaddhafi was killed. Yes there was a rebel against him but why, and funded by whom. 

I had a friend years ago who was actually from Libya, Tripoli. He said to me that things were much better with Gaddhafi. If someone knows more about Gaddhafi let me know.

Edited by SQAAD

Talk about recontextualization. I thought this thread was about Gandalf from LOTR :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD

The regimes in these third world countries are fragile, Ghadaffi was an idiot. When the protests started against him, he decided to go to the streets and protest with those who are protesting against him!

From Actualized.org's prespective, he wasn't anticipating that thugs that are less developped could kill him, still blinded by those loyal to him.

Libya was thriving before US "intervention". Good economy, education, etc. 

Then Gaddafi threatened the petro-dollar aka the Rothschild central-banking cartel. 

13 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

@SQAAD

The regimes in these third world countries are fragile, Ghadaffi was an idiot. When the protests started against him, he decided to go to the streets and protest with those who are protesting against him!

From Actualized.org's prespective, he wasn't anticipating that thugs that are less developped could kill him, still blinded by those loyal to him.

What are you talking about?

NATO aircraft then fired on 21 of the vehicles, destroying one. A U.S. Predator drone operated from a base near Las Vegas[10] fired the first missiles at the convoy, hitting its target about 3 kilometres (2 mi) west of Sirte. Moments later, French Air Force Mirage 2000D fighter jets[12] continued the bombing. The NATO bombing immobilized much of the convoy and killed dozens of loyalist fighters. Following the first strike, the convoy split into several groups, with a subsequent strike destroying another 11 vehicles.[13] Rebel units on the ground also struck the convoy.[14]

It is unclear if NATO aircraft were involved in helping secure Gaddafi's capture by Libyan forces on the ground.[14] According to their statement, NATO was not aware at the time of the strike that Gaddafi was in the convoy. NATO stated that, in accordance with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, it does not target individuals, but only military assets that pose a threat. NATO later learned "from open sources and Allied intelligence" that Gaddafi was in the convoy and that the strike was likely to have contributed to his capture and therefore his death.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Muammar_Gaddafi#Events

Edited by Epikur

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

What Obama did to Libya and Syria was so unforgivable. One of the reasons I consider him such a lousy and cruel President, one of the worst. Libya was a small yet developing effectively country and him with NATO thugs ruined it for generations to come. His prolonging of the Syrian civil war led directly to the rise of ISIS, if Putin had not intervened to uphold Assad than all of Syria would have been turned into a failed Libya like state.

On 2021-09-07 at 6:28 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

*sigh* Anyone who wants to go against the American economic hegemony gets killed, that’s how it works.

Ya know, America used to support Saddam and Gaddafi, until they went against the international Capitalist order. It’s all about money and power with these devils.

Your forget to mention the part about these guys being considered heretics among there Arab league brothers. Ghadaffi and Saddam where both secular, so the other gulf and Arab states didn’t mind them being deposed. On the contrary, Qatar and UAE contributed with hardware and soldiers to sack colonel Ghadaffi. He wouldn’t reach that fate without the go ahead from gulf and other Arab states. He was very respected among sub-Saharan African but hated among his ”own”.

On 7.9.2021 at 6:28 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

*sigh* Anyone who wants to go against the American economic hegemony gets killed, that’s how it works.

Ya know, America used to support Saddam and Gaddafi, until they went against the international Capitalist order. It’s all about money and power with these devils.

but saddam and gaddafi are also all about money and power or nah?

@GoobyBooby

On 8/9/2021 at 4:29 AM, GoobyBooby said:

Libya was thriving before US "intervention". Good economy, education, etc. 

Then Gaddafi threatened the petro-dollar aka the Rothschild central-banking cartel. 

This friend of mine who is actually from Libya tells me the same things. The civil war destroyed everything. One of his brother got killed also. He was sad about losing his brother..