Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Albert Roiterstein

Making REAL friends in areas you love

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

First of all I should introduce my self, I am new to this forum and I am feeling very grateful to be in this medium where other people are commonly interested in self realization and pushing themselves to be the best versions of themselves!! so gratefulllll so thank you Leo!! I am 21 y.o. male from Tiberias Israel, I have an internet business and relatively recently moved out to live by myself, no girl (hit me up baby ;)).

Most of the day I am spending alone, it's quite hard tbh and I would say that's the hardest aspect of my life currently.

What are your strategies for making REAL friends that would become like family and also in areas you love? (for example, I love self actualization)
In the future, I would love to go towards a scientific entrepreneur direction (think: elon Musk) and I want to start making cool people connections in that area, what are some ways I could do that? Communicating about areas of life you truly love will strenghen and sharpen your neurons in those areas, as well as improve your communicational area (articulation) about that subject (think: having an emotion since childhood, but finally knowing how to articulate it at 18 y.o. after watching Leo's video)

Of course, even if the person is interested in an area I am too, his/her personality could be sh*t as well so I feel like there should be a "pool" of people for a selection process.

But I am so grateful for this forum once again thank you Leo! 

@Albert Roiterstein Welcome Albert. I don't have a strategy for making friends. What has worked best for me is pursuing my passions and interests and friendships naturally unfolded. It can be more challenging to develop friendships locally with people interested in Self-Actualization because that isn't something the majority of people are interested in. Look to see if there are any spiritual groups or retreats in your area. Perhaps a Kabbalah group. You may find some like minded people there. 

For something that specific you'd want to attend and network at industry events, trade shows, conventions, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe look for a group of like minded people in your area. 

Connect with them online. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 9/7/2021 at 9:22 AM, Matthew85 said:

I don't have a strategy for making friends. What has worked best for me is pursuing my passions and interests and friendships naturally unfolded.

This is major key.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

For something that specific you'd want to attend and network at industry events, trade shows, conventions, etc.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:37 AM, Preety_India said:

On 9/7/2021 at 11:39 AM, Girzo said:

Conferences +1

Thank you, I get that. @Leo Gura when you said that specific I assume you meant the "scientific entrepreneur" aspiration,

but what about just people that are striving for self growth in general? 

On 9/7/2021 at 10:37 AM, Preety_India said:

@Preety_India any ideas for where to find such groups, online?

In general guys, I really need on a day to day basis verbal communication, I am really struggling with this of me not having verbal communication (it has consequences like depression and anxiety), any ideas? My current position is working online (something that I don't inspire to continue for the rest of my life but rather I mostly do it now due to the financial opportunity it has for me)...

Edited by Albert Roiterstein