levani

lsd vs mdma

27 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2021 at 4:52 AM, Being Frank Yang said:

Alcohol/Cocaine is the opening of the body.

Open the body with amphetamine lol ???

They are actually very similar to me. What's funny is once i did MDMA and was tripping with visuals and just felt very calm and everything was slow (kinda like classic LSD trip)

Then i did LSD another time and Bob Marley' music, Natural Mystic specifically randomly came up (i don't know why bc it wasn't on my trip playlist) and my heart popped open and i felt the largest onpouring of love i have ever felt in my life. I felt like i finally understood Bobs music and his message and it struck my bones and heart on such a deep level, the man was beyond this world. I then spent 8 hours listening to Bob Marley is utter awe.

Both have a lot of potential when used properly, but they are very different.

MDMA has been great for treating my social anxiety and some self-esteem issues. It taught me to have clear boundaries and stand for myself. It eliminated in me a form of anxiety related to the fear of abandonment that I had. I used to know on a logical level that my friends loved me, but at the same time, I had this emotional sensation of my friends not loving me (despite the many obvious signs that they did) with resulted in me needing frequent reassurance or else a feeling of imminent abandonment grew in me; after my 3rd use of MDMA that anxiety got obliterated.

Another thing that MDMA did for me was establishing a better connection between mind and body and increased my love for meditation and being in my body. This was groundbreaking considering that I used to be the "always in his mind" type.

I have only done LSD once and, the dose was not that intense, but it did feel promising. That little taste was enough to let me know that if I go deeper with it I can unravel many gifts.

Regarding how they feel: MDMD is shorter objectively but also subjectively since it tends to make time fly by. LSD is twice as long but also makes time feel slower with can result in a sensation of "woooow, I can do so many stuff and have so many epiphanies in a single session". The train of though is different on both and MDMA is more similar to shrooms than to LSD except that MDMA is more energetic than shrooms. Speaking of stimulation, LSD would be the middle grown between MDMA and shrooms in regards to feeling energized.

There are more differences but they are hard to describe... I would suggest doing both (one at a time, only do candy flip when you have some experience with both substances) but making sure to test them before hand and using it only if you can find the pure substance and not an adultered one. For your first time with MDMA, I suggest doing it with one or two close friends that really care about you and you about them (I find one friend is much more meaningful and intimate than two friends), although it depends on what do you want to get from it. If you are suffering from social awkwardness and want to get out of the shell then maybe doing it at a party is a good idea but make sure to go to parties sober a few times before doing that and also after that to integrate the experience. I would also recommend taking notes during or immediately afterward .

For LSD I suggest doing it either alone with a trip sitter nearby, or with a close friend (and ideally a trip sitter nearby). I don´t recommend doing it at a party unless you are microdosing.

3 minutes ago, Void and soul said:

MDMA has been great for treating my social anxiety and some self-esteem issues. It taught me to have clear boundaries and stand for myself. It eliminated in me a form of anxiety related to the fear of abandonment that I had. I used to know on a logical level that my friends loved me, but at the same time, I had this emotional sensation of my friends not loving me (despite the many obvious signs that they did) with resulted in me needing frequent reassurance or else a feeling of imminent abandonment grew in me; after my 3rd use of MDMA that anxiety got obliterated

Did you do your sessions alone or with freinds? I'm curious as to how the social anxiety was healed

37 minutes ago, Void and soul said:

MDMA has been great for treating my social anxiety and some self-esteem issues. It taught me to have clear boundaries and stand for myself. It eliminated in me a form of anxiety related to the fear of abandonment that I had. I used to know on a logical level that my friends loved me, but at the same time, I had this emotional sensation of my friends not loving me (despite the many obvious signs that they did) with resulted in me needing frequent reassurance or else a feeling of imminent abandonment grew in me; after my 3rd use of MDMA that anxiety got obliterated.

Niceeeee...was it obliterated just during the session or were there lasting effects?

On 15/9/2021 at 11:35 AM, blessedlion1993 said:

Did you do your sessions alone or with freinds? I'm curious as to how the social anxiety was healed

Always with friends. Based on my experience the best setup is likely to be two people, you and someone close to you, be it one of your closest friends or your partner. I was writing an in-detail answer but I realized that is going to be very long so I am going to give you the short answer here but later on I will post my entire experience in detail as a Thread/guide. So, short(ish) answer:

My social anxiety didn´t got totally fixed because anxiety often has many facets and manifestations and triggers/ sources, but some of the most burdensome forms of anxiety either got obliterated or greatly diminished.

My 1st experience was more an introduction, me getting to know the substance but it also planted some seeds. It made me realize that under my traumas and life wounds, the confident and charismatic person I was when I was a child is still inside of me , waiting to be rescued. The other good thing I got from that was observing my anxiety without it flooding my mind as it had often done. This motivated me to begin going to therapy and journaling about my anxiety with a system related to CBT. I had a mission: rescue my inner child

My 2nd experience mainly did two things, one was giving me the ability to establish boundaries and stand out for myself without fearing disagreement so much. The other thing was planting a seed for my 3rd experience.

My 3rd experience provided me the most dramatic change yet. It took away my fear of abandonment and inability to fully understand on an emotional level that my friends truly love me and that I am interesting and lovable. Before that day I used to need constant reassurance from my friends, after that I got dramatically more chill and laid back about it, I began trusting, I didn't need frequent words or gestures to know. It also greatly reduced a trio of anxieties that I called the ECC (Envidia, celos y comparación con otros , in English Envy, Jealousy and comparison with others), and it somewhat reduced what I call PUMCOTEAT which are acronyms that in English translate to "Why would a woman with options choose you? " (short for, why would a woman that hot be attracted to you when you are so short and awkward).  PUMCOTEAT is still there in my mind but it isn´t as hostile and recurrent and constant as it was before.

My 4th experience was more about my mind-body connection, it allowed me to be more on my body and less on my head and it increased my love for meditation and mindfullness.

My 5th experience was a year after the 4th. This one felt much more subtle than the others and is still too early for me to say what it did, but I can feel the seeds it planted.

All this things help my social anxiety in a way or another. I don´t know when my 6th will be (maybe as soon as by the end of October or as late as whenever I feel is the right time) but this time I am looking to do it on a very social setting, ideally a festival with plenty of people that I know as well as plenty of people that I don´t know. I am looking for the perfect occasion and my intention is going to be to explore myself as a social being more. Of course, I have gone through a long preparation, the idea is to first try to do what you want sober , grind it for a while then see what happens when you do it on M.

Doing work before and after the MDMA is essential for results. You can see this in how MDMA has been used for PTSD. The way they do it is 12 weekly therapy sessions. First 3 sessions are normal sober therapy, 4th session is under MDMA. On the second month it is done the same way with 3 weeks sober and the last one under MDMA. Third month the same thing.

In my case, I have done it slower because my case is not as serious as it is with severe PTSD and I prefer to let my brain rest and get plenty of time to process and practice the life lessons I get from each experience. It is recommended to wait at least 3 months between uses, ideally more.

On 15/9/2021 at 0:12 PM, Aaron p said:

Niceeeee...was it obliterated just during the session or were there lasting effects?

Lasting effects. Of course, lasting effects rarely come from just taking a pill, is important to do prep work and follow-up work. In my experience MDMA is like a blender, it can only give you what you put on it. MDMA is a very docile substance, meaning it will mostly do whatever you choose to do with it, this is its weakness and its strength.

LSD and psilocybin are more likely to do their own thing in a way, which is their weakness and their strength... but still, I would say even in that case the prep work and follow up are important.