Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flowerfaeiry

POLL: What psychedelics have you worked with?

POLL: Psychedelic Experimentation   46 members have voted

1. 1. Which psychedelics have you worked with?

• Acid
    • N,N-DMT
    • 5-MeO-DMT
    • Ayahuasca
    • Peyote/San Pedro
    • Mushrooms
    • Other
    • No experience yet

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

I am curious about the types of psychedelics forum users have experimented with. The answers are anonymous! 

"You Create Magic" 

Mushrooms. Probably my favorite psychedelic. It seems gentler compared to others, and has more of a fairy tale vibe rather than the mechanical vibe of some other psychedelics.

LSD. Tried just once, not long ago. Amazing substance. Makes you feel like the Buddha.

Salvia Divinorum. Visionary entheogen. About three million times weirder than a proper heroic dose of mushrooms.

Cannabis.  You don't really know about Cannabis unless you've taken a ridiculously high oral dose. Reality shattering, although in a very different way than the "true" psychedelics. Not a very pleasant experience, in fact you couldn't pay me enough money for me to ever want to repeat it.

I tried some other shit like MDMA once - I don't think that's really a psychedelic, although it can have psychedelic-like effects. Gas fumes twice or 3 times, stupid I know. But also gets you in the same psychedelic state as mushrooms.

Salvia was weirdest for me by ten million parsecs. The reason I avoid psychedelics now is because Salvia showed me enough. Even DMT, I don't care what it's like. At all.

My first psychedelics were mushrooms.  An amazing introduction.  "Earthy", powerful closed eye visuals and open eyed visuals above 5mg.  Visits from "forest creatures".  Feeling part of everything.  Profoundly connected.  I believe I have developed an allergy to them unfortunately.  I get very nauseous on even micro-dosing now.  Maximum taken: 7.5g

My second psychedelic was LSD.  Holy fuck powerful.  Sacred geometry and rainbow fractal closed eye visuals.  Open eyed wavy, distorted, Van Gogh looking reality.  No visits, just my consciousness in orbit.  Ego death at 340ug.  Laughing at the absurdity of the ego.  Feeling connected to everything.  LSD is my favorite psychedelic by far.  Maximum taken: 340ug

I have done 5MeO-DMT just once.  20mg of freebase smoked.  At this dose, it isn't psychedelic.  More like a profound dissociative.  I was gone for about 10 minutes.  No memory of anything.  Total whiteout.  Profound gratitude to be back.  Shockingly powerful.  

I use Cannabis fairly regularly.  I usually dose it so it is just a mellowing to relax at the end of the day.  At higher doses it can be profoundly psychedelic.  Seems to act as a catalyst for other psychedelics making them more powerful.

Edited by taotemu

1 hour ago, impulse9 said:

Mushrooms. Probably my favorite psychedelic. It seems gentler compared to others, and has more of a fairy tale vibe rather than the mechanical vibe of some other psychedelics.

LSD. Tried just once, not long ago. Amazing substance. Makes you feel like the Buddha.

Salvia Divinorum. Visionary entheogen. About three million times weirder than a proper heroic dose of mushrooms.

Cannabis.  You don't really know about Cannabis unless you've taken a ridiculously high oral dose. Reality shattering, although in a very different way than the "true" psychedelics. Not a very pleasant experience, in fact you couldn't pay me enough money for me to ever want to repeat it.

I tried some other shit like MDMA once - I don't think that's really a psychedelic, although it can have psychedelic-like effects. Gas fumes twice or 3 times, stupid I know. But also gets you in the same psychedelic state as mushrooms.

Salvia was weirdest for me by ten million parsecs. The reason I avoid psychedelics now is because Salvia showed me enough. Even DMT, I don't care what it's like. At all.

Interestingly... I had a peak experience on LSD where I looked like the buddha. I even looked up pictures online and we had the same features and everything. And I'm indian lol

32 minutes ago, taotemu said:

My first psychedelics were mushrooms.  An amazing introduction.  "Earthy", powerful closed eye visuals and open eyed visuals above 5mg.  Visits from "forest creatures".  Feeling part of everything.  Profoundly connected.  I believe I have developed an allergy to them unfortunately.  I get very nauseous on even micro-dosing now.  Maximum taken: 7.5g

It's not an allergy. I have the same nausea response. 

I can't look at an LSD tab without gagging in my mouth, and I can't even consume full on shrooms because of the smell/taste.

But if you go deep into the experience of nausea there's incredible relief. Inquire into those feelings of nausea.

I have used:
Mushrooms when I was younger and had a few interesting experiences but did not know about spirituality then.  I saw colours more vividly, the room is usually in pieces - like fine small details due to my autism and PTSD, and this was cleared up and I saw the whole room in its entirety for what it was as a complete picture.  It temporarily cured my myopia in that way and I saw wholly, like a child again.  Another time my ego was trying to die and it freaked me out to have that profound inner emptiness that I snapped away from it quickly to focus on my tripping friends.

LSD - once, I tripped with my friend's boyfriend and we watched Ren and Stimpy and I realized the genius of expression.  That the creator was at the top when it came to drawing emotions/caricatures/expressions - each cell was very different; the amount of variation they used amazed me.

Weed - I smoke weed often and have had a bunch of awakenings on it, too many to name, I've experienced a lot of strange spiritual phenomena over the years.  I use it to calm my mind down and for stress/PTSD and it helps me regulate my emotions as well.  I use it when I listen to lectures also, although I need notes to remember what was said (lol) I can abstract easier on weed and so more insights make it through.  I can focus longer and so insights that require concentration make it through to me as well.
It does make my paranoia worse - and sometimes my delusions worse - so I have to be mindful and am getting better with it all the time.

I have tried hard drugs as well, but never got addicted and did them for the experience only.  Stuck with weed.  Some great experiences, some sucky experiences, but nothing profound came from them.

Weed has been the most helpful and the easiest to control.  I feel so loving when I am high, and my understanding of myself increases, I don't feel impatient or aggressive, my body feels comfortable, I can meditate, focus easier, imagination increases, my channeling is more proficient, ect, ect.  Weed is super underrated as a spiritual tool imo - I would not access certain insights without it.  It helps me enjoy/feel good in the moment and hack my brain when I need to, and food tastes great. :) 

39 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It's not an allergy. I have the same nausea response. 

I can't look at an LSD tab without gagging in my mouth, and I can't even consume full on shrooms because of the smell/taste.

But if you go deep into the experience of nausea there's incredible relief. Inquire into those feelings of nausea.

That's what I thought.  But it isn't just nausea, it is violent vomiting and it doesn't matter the dose.  I've taken mushrooms dozens of times and this is a reaction that has developed over time.  I've gone into the experience before.  It isn't a spiritual reaction It is purely physical.   I would love to try pure psilocybin as I believe it is an allergy regarding the fungus. 

With LSD I don't even get nausea.  It is clean and pure.  Intense as hell, but it isn't pure physical pain like with mushrooms.  

10 minutes ago, taotemu said:

That's what I thought.  But it isn't just nausea, it is violent vomiting and it doesn't matter the dose.  I've taken mushrooms dozens of times and this is a reaction that has developed over time.  I've gone into the experience before.  It isn't a spiritual reaction It is purely physical.   I would love to try pure psilocybin as I believe it is an allergy regarding the fungus. 

With LSD I don't even get nausea.  It is clean and pure.  Intense as hell, but it isn't pure physical pain like with mushrooms.  

I get violent vomiting as well.

But fair enough