Raptorsin7

Share Your Favorite Movie or Tv Scenes

27 posts in this topic

On 6.9.2021 at 6:44 PM, Roy said:

This scene from The Grey always hits me. It's rare you see such rawness in big budget movies.

Holy. That gives me intense flashbacks to a near death experience.

Holy fuck the beauty.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

These are the movies coming up for me. Better taken in as whole rather than just youtube scenes that stand out.

On empathy: Joker (2019)

A feeling or movement in you that is indescribable: Melancholia (2011), Parasite (2019)

What it means to be human: Arrival (2016), her (2013), The Tree Of Life (2011), Interstellar (2012: a & b)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Interesting movie rundown and recommendations on this channel as well, thought sharing it if anyone sees anything sparking their interest on this thread opened around the subject of films. The Greatest Films You Don't Know.

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Jacobs Ladder 

“The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments. They burn 'em all away. But they're not punishing you,' he said. 'They're freeing your soul. If your frightened of dying, and your holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.”

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Great film that shows why so called "Free Market" capitalism doesn't work 

A friend of mine showed me trainspotting when we were both in a severely depressed period of our lives. Although one may not literally be addicted to heroin, it can still be relatable for someone who feels depressed due to their own resentment toward the world. 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia