Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vivaldo

What is the future of humanity?

8 posts in this topic

I want a good glimpse of what the future humanity will look like. 

With all the technology and spirituality 

And everything combined. 

Any ideas? How will government, society,life look like?

Whatever those UFOs hovering around the nuclear weapon sites decide. 

Strange how this story totally dropped from mainstream media and even the feeds of twitter personalities like Sam Harris and Eric Weinstein who were pushing for disclosure. 

If Leo's teachings are correct, and we hypothesise that spiral dynamics is also correct, and humanity moves up the spiral over time, then you'd imagine a world that is, relatively speaking, gradually getting more selfless and loving over time. Based on previous world history, this has held true. 

Right now, things are looking pretty bleak as we're on the cusp of irreversible catastrophic climate change caused by our own actions. We could be looking at a mass extinction event, mass immigration into places like Canada, Russia, Antarctica, and devastating destruction to our beautiful planet.

I don't think humans will go extinct any time soon but I think we will regress as a civilization as the physical environment becomes harsher to prosper in. Pre-COVID, I was a little more optimistic with our collective ability to come together and end the acceleration of climate change. But COVID gave us just a tiny taste, a small trial run of an apocalyptic event, and I'd say it's proven our inability to work together rationally.

Edited by Frylock

I think we have a hard grinding road with lots of tests ahead in the near future.

After that I think humanity has a promising future.

My favorite conspiracy theory is that everything is going to be okay.

4 hours ago, Zega said:

My favorite conspiracy theory is that everything is going to be okay.

Holy shit I need a T-shirt of that