Leo Gura

Inside The Twisted Mind Of An Anti-Vaxx Conspiracy Theorist

63 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tobia said:

This is absolute nonsense because eating contaminated tuna still allows the body to have natural barriers and natural processes to, at least, try to get rid of the contaminant. Injecting it is a totally different thing

True, but most people eat like 50 pounds of fish per year. That's way more than any vaccine imaginable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

True, but most people eat like 50 pounds of fish per year. That's way more than any vaccine imaginable.

@Leo Gura Common now. Most people? Maybe I'm wrong, do you have a  source's/examples to back that up? 

To make that comparison, "well you all eat an excessive amount of tuna", and so therefore, "you might as well get the vaccines" because why?

And on a side note, America has been degenerated by agricultural chemicals and your food supply is filled with garbage. The more "medicine" and processed food the public consumes the more sickly they become hence forth the more "medicine" they'll need; it's an Interesting circle. I mean, can anyone one tell me why there's a plague of "birthing people"? :) men with bloated/inflamed belly's, or why is there a rapid increase in infertility issues? But don't worry, with this mRNA technology, they are attempting to "treat" all of the diseases and health issues (cancer as a recent example) and so for your safety, make sure to get on board :) Why do you think the UN is aiming to eradicate all diseases by 2030? It's because they've discovered magic and harry potter is there king. 

@Blackhawk

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

They help, everyone knows that. And? Take the vaccine.

You keep flip flopping. Now you' re acknowledging that they help (all the additional things we could be doing for our well being). If this is so then tell me, why aren't the "experts" encouraging everyone to take the vaccine, AND, to do all the other things we could do to be healthy? They aren't. When the "orders" consist of confining one to their home, in isolation, and when people are being persecuted for being out in nature, by the ocean or forrest, (as healing as it gets), how does this not raise some eye brows? As I've seen in many examples in several countries, people out by themselves in nature and enforcement is there enforcing the "rules", for their "safety", how can we not be seeing red flags?

Edited by Johnny Galt

2 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Blackhawk

You keep flip flopping. Now you' re acknowledging that they help (all the additional things we could be doing for our well being). If this is so then tell me, why aren't the "experts" encouraging everyone to take the vaccine, AND, to do all the other things we could do to be healthy? They aren't. When the "orders" consist of confining one to their home, in isolation, and when people are being persecuted for being out in nature, by the ocean or forrest, (as healing as it gets), how does this not raise some eye brows? As I've seen in many examples in several countries, people out by themselves in nature and enforcement is there enforcing the "rules", for their "safety", how can we not be seeing red flags?

What the fuck is your point? Should the government tell people to drink water too, and go to toilet, and breathe? All those things help fighting covid-19. They don't need to tell that. You seem to believe in some conspiracy theory, maybe that's what you're trying to say.

Edited by Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

You seem to believe in some conspiracy theory, maybe that's what you're trying to say.

Hi Kathy Newman! 

1 hour ago, Johnny Galt said:

Hi I'm Kathy Newman! 

Well hello there. 

@Opo haha Nice edit :). You're humour is appreciated.

It look like Kathy Newman got ahold of Michael Keaton's multiplicity machine. 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I pray that the new Biden vaccine mandate will definitely hold up in the courts. Otherwise, our country could be in much more danger than we are in now.

50lbs of fish is not at all an unreasonable amount for someone to eat. I bet many people eat even more than that. That's only 1lb of fish per week.

You can eat a pound of fish in one sitting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Christians eat fish on Fridays during fasting periods as a substitue for "proper" meat. Yeah, it's not really fasting and not really abstaining from animal proucts, but what can you expect from Christians? xD

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

Christians eat fish on Fridays during fasting periods as a substitue for "proper" meat. Yeah, it's not really fasting and not really abstaining from animal proucts, but what can you expect from Christians? xD

jesus loves you

On 9/13/2021 at 11:55 AM, Blackhawk said:

What the fuck is your point? Should the government tell people to drink water too, and go to toilet, and breathe? All those things help fighting covid-19. They don't need to tell that. You seem to believe in some conspiracy theory, maybe that's what you're trying to say.

No. That’s not what we’re saying. That’s a straw man. Those things are as basic as it gets. Literally EVERYONE knows to do them. Taking supplements like vit c, d, zinc, nac, oregano oil, black seed oil, silver, probiotics etc. is an extra (and very powerful) line of defense that the majority doesn’t know about; and if they do it’s quite likely they don’t know how to use it properly. Watch Leo’s old supplement video for more info. What’s worse is people are being censored in mass for “unfounded medical advice” when they try to mention it. What’s going on there?

You also didn’t acknowledge what @Johnny Galt said about solo hikers being denied access to nature therapy. It’s much easier to social distance on wide open nature trails than crowded shopping centers. There are cases of married couples getting into trouble for hugging and kissing in their own house because a neighbor spotted them through the window. The red flags of tyranny are so blatant and so numerous a 5y/o could recognize them.

The simple fact that the msm won’t say a word about boosting your immune system is very alarming.

@Emotionalmosquito

@Khr - 

20 hours ago, Khr said:

The governments are doing best they can with their restrictions, they try to be flexible and improve as new research arises.

I'm curious, "Khr", does this look like "flexible" actions? 

Also, to see a sane response to all of this, have a look at Sweden: https://unherd.com/thepost/anders-tegnell-sweden-won-the-argument-on-covid/

5 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Emotionalmosquito

@Khr - 

I'm curious, "Khr", does this look like "flexible" actions? 

Also, to see a sane response to all of this, have a look at Sweden: https://unherd.com/thepost/anders-tegnell-sweden-won-the-argument-on-covid/

Dr. Joseph Fraiman

"I know many think the vaccine hesitant are dumb or just misinformed. That's not at all what I've seen. In fact typically, independent of education level, the vaccine hesitant I've met in the E.R. are more familiar with vaccine studies and more aware of their own covid risk than the vaccinated."

"Without this data, we, the medical establishment, cannot confidently call out anti-covid vaccine activist who publicly claim the vaccines harm more than they save."

"The fact that we don't have the clinical evidence to say that these activist are wrong, should terrify us all." 

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Edited by Johnny Galt

On 9/6/2021 at 3:31 AM, Vido said:

58:40 DAMN this is the same mechanism as people believing Mountains are just ancient tree stumps

Not that I have ever done DMT but it makes me wonder about encounters with the machine elves. Look at the Arizona recount for proof of their presents. Lol No real difference from the anti-vax movement keeping them gears a' turning. But all being said there is a definite air of "mechanism" about it.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:30 PM, Khr said:

You can’t make everyone eat healthy and change their lifestyle to boost their immune system, that requires so much work/restructuring of ones mentality. 

It’s more than just that though. 

The shot is being pushed on everyone. Even those of us perfectly capable of fighting it off naturally. It doesn’t take much effort to swallow some pills. It’s not just that it’s easier to vaccinate people than to get them to change their lifestyle, I would argue it isn’t that at all. People are being slandered for even discussing other treatments, especially if they’re very effective ones. Watch this clip of joe rogan explaining his recovery.

Also, what is your solution to ending the Covid pandemic then?

For one, I wouldn’t ban what is quite possibly the most powerful overall health booster on the free market. (NAC) Read up on it if you aren’t familiar. It’s ridiculously good stuff. Without going full conspiratard, I will say it’s extremely fishy that the fda is just now cracking down on it after almost six decades of safe use. I also wouldn’t do hit pieces on people who are being cured using things like ivermectin or hydroxyclouroquine.

The governments are doing best they can with their restrictions

Not sure about that. Keep in mind big pharma stands to lose billions if people reject their shots and don’t need hospitals to recover. Don’t you think that’s going to have an effect on the mainstream narrative? To be fair, Leo said “ivermectin is big pharma” in one of his posts. But that begs the obvious question, Why on earth did cnn hate on Rogan for taking ivermectin as prescribed? And why are they trying to shift focus away from it?

@Leo Gura

I don't agree with you here, Leo.  And am not completely anti-vaxx, not into it either. There are a lot of people who are vaccinated 3 times and then die, there are those who are not injected with this suspicious medicine, reliablity of which is not proven properly and by impartial scientists anyway. Statistically, those who die from corona are less than the ones still keeping dying off heart failure or cancer. People with these sort of weaknesses tend to die more easily once they catch the virus. Consider people who smoke regularly, it sounds truly ridiculous that they blame the pandemic for dooming them to the deathbed. There are multiple doctors who conflict with each other. Which one will we believe? I mean these guys are not layman like most of forum members here.

When it comes to general conspiracy theories, there is nothing so wrong about caring how this sorts of stuff might effect you even if they are not real.

This way, you are preparing for such dangers as it is pretty possible for these to emerge in the future. That's very similar to science fiction novels or movies that people didn't believe the phenomena mentioned may happen to be real in future but that ended up becoming the part of our practical world. The actual problem is transforming this into too much paranoia. At that state, you loose touch with reality. That's reason conspiracy theories is not for everyone. You need to be resilient enough to bear such a dangerous way of thinking. Beginners should never delve into this much negativity without preparing for it.

Let's end my post with a quote "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean there are not after you...".

i think i might have worms/parasites so where could someone get ivermectin?

Edited by PurpleTree

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

i think i might have worms/parasites so where could someone get ivermectin?

Okay real simple. 

Put your poop in capsules and then put those capsules in an apple. 

Then find a horse and feed it to them. 

After that it's just a matter of time before a horse develops problems from those parasites. 

When that happens the farmer will notice it and try to give the horse ivermectin. But you'll need to prepare before that. 

What you'll need is a ghillie suit and a club. 

So just wait close to the horse in your suit and when you see the farmer walking toward it  with something in his hand you'll know that it's a go time. Now sneak up behind him and hit him in the head with the club (don't worry it's safe it happens in movies all the time) and take the ivermectin. 

Jist don't forget to give it to the horse. There'll be plenty for both.