Leo Gura

Inside The Twisted Mind Of An Anti-Vaxx Conspiracy Theorist

63 posts in this topic

Big Phrama IS Ivermectin.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What's your point? Other than being a cheeky monkey :P

Leo, have a look at the video. Again, this concerns all sides!

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Blackhawk

On 06/09/2021 at 8:32 AM, Blackhawk said:

Holy shit..

I don't think I can watch it, it's too indescribably crazy, it's really painful to listen to.

Is it really possible to be that crazy? What if they are just trolling?

The problem becomes double then. One, there could be some form of mental disorder at play to some degree, and they have formed an identity out of trolling and are maintaining that. Bais also factors in.

Anti covid vaxxer is not equal to anti vaxxer. You can be one without being the other, obviously.

im afraid to take it because 1. It’s so new and under researched and 2. Many of my spiritual idols are vehemently against it. Ralph Smart and Teal Swan being two of the main ones. These people are nothing like most of the other far right wing figures we’re seeing speak out against it. Yet they are united by this same issue if for slightly varying reasons. We are seeing stage green and even yellow hippies and deep blue right wingers overwhelmingly sharing the same position. Why?

Another point is why so much focus exclusively put towards vaccination, masks, social distancing and so forth yet we hear practically nothing whatsoever as far as supplements, sunlight, eating healthy, breathing and other health boosting activities. The msm doesn’t say a word about boosting your immune system to help your body in case it DOES get the virus. All you hear about is how to avoid it all together. Why is this? Please don’t ban me if my opinion is too radical. These are burning questions in my mind that I want solid answers to. Thanks.

edit: ok I just read in a different thread where Leo said the reason why people like Ralph, teal, russel brand (and several others) are anti poke is because they have poor epistemology and are more susceptible to group think because of their involvement in new age. 

The question remains, These are high profile spiritual leaders. So I don’t see how he can just accuse them of jumping on the bandwagon when they themselves are in very high positions as public voices. I think they mostly came to their own conclusions on the issue. I mean they definitely aren’t cracking out on fox news or anything to get their ideas.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito
New data

19 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

These are burning questions in my mind that I want solid answers to. 

You are asking all the right questions, indeed people of stage blue and green should question everything, indeed it’s those that question are in a higher state. The issue is why are those questions get silenced.

14 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

You are asking all the right questions, indeed people of stage blue and green should question everything, indeed it’s those that question are in a higher state. The issue is why are those questions get silenced.

Exactly. Even simply asking questions is getting people censored like hell. That’s very bad. 

35 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Anti covid vaxxer is not equal to anti vaxxer. You can be one without being the other, obviously.

im afraid to take it because 1. It’s so new and under researched and 2. Many of my spiritual idols are vehemently against it. Ralph Smart and Teal Swan being two of the main ones. These people are nothing like most of the other far right wing figures we’re seeing speak out against it. Yet they are united by this same issue if for slightly varying reasons. We are seeing stage green and even yellow hippies and deep blue right wingers overwhelmingly sharing the same position. Why?

Because they are brainwashed, afraid, deluded, and stupid.

36 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Another point is why so much focus exclusively put towards vaccination, masks, social distancing and so forth yet we hear practically nothing whatsoever as far as supplements, sunlight, eating healthy, breathing and other health boosting activities. The msm doesn’t say a word about boosting your immune system to help your body in case it DOES get the virus. All you hear about is how to avoid it all together. Why is this? Please don’t ban me if my opinion is too radical. These are burning questions in my mind that I want solid answers to. Thanks.

Because those things don't help much.

Especially now those things don't matter because we have vaccines.

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Ok but they never once mentioned it being a good idea to improve your health naturally, even long before the vax. That’s what sounds stupid to me.

Why is NAC being used to treat c19 in hospitals and amazon has recently removed it from their shelves and it’s becoming harder and harder to find? Really makes you think.

I am anti-vaxx if the vaccine contains heavy metals.

Then again, a can of tuna contains as much mercury as one vaccine.

The problem with most anti-vaxxers is that they would have no problem at all eating 10 cans of tuna, but bitch and cry about a vaccine that does not even contain heavy metals.

@Leo Gura do you know for sure it doesn’t contain mercury or other heavy metals? Or supposing it did, how would you know the quantities?

Even without heavy metals, Idk wtf the stuff is or much less what it’s going to do. On top of this, we’re being pushed to take three separate pokes once a year. Other vaccines keep you good for many years or life. I realize you’re probably sick of hearing these same sticking points but getting this shot that’s being pushed on us by the same people that pump out permanently brain damaging anti depressants and a whole host of under developed chemicals while trying to outlaw proven effective (but unlike the vax, aren’t fda approved curiously enough?) natural remedies, is a quantum leap of an axiom shift for us to make. So these discussions are very necessary.

20 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

do you know for sure it doesn’t contain mercury or other heavy metals?

As sure as you can know such things.

You can look up the mercury amounts in typical old-school vaccines on government websites. It's about as much mercury as contained in 1 pound of salmon.

Covid vaccines do not contain heavy metals at all.

Not sure whether this has already been posted somewhere else, but the compassionate approach taken by the therapist conducting the interview is a good reminder that people who embody SD-Red aren't monsters so much as people who are easily deceived and manipulated because they're lacking in development.

Many of these people have led sad lives, and use conspiracy theories as a dysfunctional way of coping with unmet deficiency needs.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

On 2021-09-09 at 8:42 PM, Blackhawk said:

Do you actually believe, that "those things don't help much"?

When we optimize our well being (physical, emotional, mental, while connecting to and nurturing our relations to source), do we not become more resilient and therefore capable at dealing with viruses?

Note, I'm not making the case that one shouldn't vaccinate, but do you not see how one sided you're being? 

You once agreed with me that we should utilize all available means at our disposal in order to best assist us through this. Do you no longer believe this? 

On 10/9/2021 at 6:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

I am anti-vaxx if the vaccine contains heavy metals.

Then again, a can of tuna contains as much mercury as one vaccine.

The problem with most anti-vaxxers is that they would have no problem at all eating 10 cans of tuna, but bitch and cry about a vaccine that does not even contain heavy metals.

This is absolute nonsense because eating contaminated tuna still allows the body to have natural barriers and natural processes to, at least, try to get rid of the contaminant. Injecting it is a totally different thing

7 minutes ago, Tobia said:

@Blackhawk you take it. let others choose for themselves

Sure. You can shoot yourself in the head. Just don't spread the nonsense. Don't shoot others in the head.

The title instigates severe judgment.  You are less likely to change someones thinking by judging them.  Its going to take a lot of healing and loving for problems like this to no longer arise.  As long as people don't respect the view of others, there will be the creation of an opposing force against your own.