Leo Gura

Inside The Twisted Mind Of An Anti-Vaxx Conspiracy Theorist

63 posts in this topic

Destiny did a wonderful job here demonstrating how delusional conspiracy theorists are:

This is the reason I make fun on conspiracy theorists, in case you were wondering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58:40 DAMN this is the same mechanism as people believing Mountains are just ancient tree stumps

Holy shit..

I don't think I can watch it, it's too indescribably crazy, it's really painful to listen to.

Is it really possible to be that crazy? What if they are just trolling?

The only way is to keep debunking them.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The only way is to keep debunking them.

Forget it. This guy is lost, there is nothing you could do or say to convince him otherwise. 

The confidence with which he spouts around his outrageously stupid and unfounded claims is almost admirable. 

To be honest I kinda feel bad for him. He just doesn't know any better. 

I don't get it because never before has so many people been so deluded.

How deluded will people be in the future? Even more deluded? This is worrisome. I hope the scientists are investigating this phenomena. I don't want to live in a world where I'm the only sane person left. Then I would kill myself.

Edited by Blackhawk

Does anybody have documents or info about Destiny's claim that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been proven to be ineffective?  

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

12 hours ago, Superfluo said:

Does anybody have documents or info about Destiny's claim that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been proven to be ineffective?  

Ivermectin won a nobel prize in 2015 for Physiology or Medicine. It has been used probably billions of times. 

quite large sample size.jpeg

4 hours ago, GoobyBooby said:

It has been used probably billions of times.

But not specifically for Covid, for parasites.

Controlled tests would have to be done specifically on Covid.

And you have to consider the side-effects. You can't fear-monger about vaccine side-effects while ignoring the Ivermectin side-effects. All drugs have side-effects. So it's a question of which side-effects are worse.

Taking anti-parasitic drugs for months and years just to prevent a Covid outbreak is probably horrible for your health -- way worse than a vaccine. Anti-parasitics can have serious side-effects. I recently took an anti-parasitic called Albendazol for 6 days. It was horrible. I could barely function for those 6 days. You get non-stop diarrhea shooting out your ass like a fire hose. And it's bad for your liver.

On 9/6/2021 at 7:34 AM, Blackhawk said:

I don't get it because never before has so many people been so deluded.

How deluded will people be in the future? Even more deluded? This is worrisome. I hope the scientists are investigating this phenomena. I don't want to live in a world where I'm the only sane person left. Then I would kill myself.

Think of how Hitler managed to persuade otherwise normal, rational people into committing one of the most horrific genocidal events in human history.

Humans are easily misguided and misled when you appeal to their lizard brain fears, and those who know how to take advantage of that simple fact will continue to exploit it for the sake of grifting, profits, and power. It's easier than ever to brainwash the masses into some insane ideology with the reach of social media and biased "news" outlets.

Really, these right wing conspiracy nuts are now part of the biggest cult ever assembled. And as history has proven countless times, cults are not fit for long term survival.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You get non-stop diarrhea shooting out your ass like a fire hose.

Haha :P

39 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Think of how Hitler managed to persuade otherwise normal, rational people into committing one of the most horrific genocidal events in human history.

Humans are easily misguided and misled when you appeal to their lizard brain fears, and those who know how to take advantage of that simple fact will continue to exploit it for the sake of grifting, profits, and power. It's easier than ever to brainwash the masses into some insane ideology with the reach of social media and biased "news" outlets.

Really, these right wing conspiracy nuts are now part of the biggest cult ever assembled. And as history has proven countless times, cults are not fit for long term survival.

Yes, good point.

I found that vid to be incredibly funny.  When asked for evidence the caller had nothing, didn't know what he was looking at, didn't know how to compare apples to apples and not apples to oranges.  He quoted the book, "1981" which I also read but is a work of fiction.  And that's what he's using as his underlying thesis. "1981" is a scary story, but you could just as well take a 1950 science fiction movie as some kind of prophecy. 

But there was one good lesson in the video by whoever the host of the program was and that was how to engage these people when they come at you with their conspiracy theory.  He didn't just outright slam the guy.  He asked serious questions, suggested they look things up together, generally gave the other guy plenty of opportunity to show his "proof." And as they continued the other guy started to drop his defenses.  The host only planted some seeds of doubt, but didn't dismiss the other guy outright until the very end when the other guy wanted to advertise himself.  I thought that was smart on the host's part.

In the end though you can't reason with unreasonable people and when you think about it, the anti-vaxxer crowd are all signing their own death warrants.  So they will become a smaller group to deal with as we go along and I wish them all good luck with their endeavor if that is their choice of how they wish to go.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't fear-monger about vaccine side-effects while ignoring the Ivermectin side-effects.

Do you mean Ivermectin side-effects if used in patients with Covid? If you meant side-effects of Ivermectin alone, I found that Ivermectin is listed in the WHO's List of Essential Medicines, which "contains the medications considered to be most effective and safe to meet the most important needs in a health system" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHO_Model_List_of_Essential_Medicines). However I personally don't know the side-effects of Ivermectin + Covid.

Also:

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Taking anti-parasitic drugs for months and years just to prevent a Covid outbreak is probably horrible for your health

this is not required, because people would take Ivermectin in the first stages of covid, hence for short periods of time, a matter of days. Although I don't know if there could be a chance of Covid showing up again after Ivermectin usage.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

54 minutes ago, Superfluo said:

Do you mean Ivermectin side-effects if used in patients with Covid? If you meant side-effects of Ivermectin alone, I found that Ivermectin is listed in the WHO's List of Essential Medicines, which "contains the medications considered to be most effective and safe to meet the most important needs in a health system" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHO_Model_List_of_Essential_Medicines). However I personally don't know the side-effects of Ivermectin + Covid.

Also:

this is not required, because people would take Ivermectin in the first stages of covid, hence for short periods of time, a matter of days. Although I don't know if there could be a chance of Covid showing up again after Ivermectin usage.

@Superfluo to add to the above, in the film below, an expert/Dr. discusses the realities of how doctors are being blocked from treating patients with known and safe drugs. Yes we need long term studies, but considering the amount of evidence that is mounting (see film), I'd say there is enough that Dr's and patients should have the choice, to use all means available. 

Note to those who counter this, you are deciding for other people what we should and shouldn't do, when in most cases you are not a Dr. or a scientist, and so why are propping yourself up as an authority? and declaring what others should or shouldn't do? world wide? I look forward to your thoughtful replies :)

Edited by Johnny Galt

I'm pretty sure that ivermectin is probably effective for worms in horses and I can see using it as a curative for humans who are infected by these worms especially in countries with fewer cheap meds and people who don't have other affordable curatives.  Worms!  I said, not Covid.  If anyone here has medical knowledge, how does a worm medication have an effect on a virus exactly? If I'm sick with any virus, I don't go running to my dr. for a deworming med. If I had worms then I might give it a try.  I just don't see the connection between treating a virus even though a new virus and how a dewormer would have any effect.  Somebody show me some double blind studies that unequivocally show that this dewormer works on covid.

Then there is the argument that big pharma is behind all this.  Big pharma is invested in many other things besides pharma and bringing down the world's economies by starting a pandemic, thereby losing  their investment profits and bankrupting their investments in other products doesn't make any sense to me.  Very short sighted thinking.  If this is the way they want to assist some shadow organization, it's a very poor plan.

Same thing with some sort of deep state. Long term, how does wiping out a large part of the population of every country in the world benefit some shadow gov't?  No one is going to get rich from that and it's all about money and power. So if you wipe out all your constituents who will be left to bow at the feet of the deep state leaders?  Kind of a self defeating tactic. This  idea has been around for decades and yet nothing has ever come of it. We had the early 1900's flu pandemic that wiped out a significant part of populations all over the world.  And yet, no one stepped forward to arrange to divvy up who  was left over.  Why was that?  That would have been the opportunity supposedly "they" would have been waiting for.  Again, that one is just grabbing at straws.  The world has had plague after plague and I don't think some shadow organization that included Hillary or Bill Gates had anything to do with those.  So who or what was it back then?  Picking up a history book and tracing these plagues back generally tends to point in the direction of not enough sanitation back in those times, and the  proliferation of rats.  Maybe it's some super smart rats that were breeding back then?

Edited by Eternity

9 hours ago, Superfluo said:

I found that Ivermectin is listed in the WHO's List of Essential Medicines

So what?

All those drugs have serious side-effects.

The vaccine has been given to 100s of millions of people. If you do that with any drug you will see tons of side-effects cases. It's simple statistics.

You are so much better off just taking the vaccine rather than trying experimental drug treatments that have not been well tested.

People have lost their minds with anti-gov paranoia. The gov is trying to help you from dying. Stop making it complicated.

I like what Bill Burr said here.

The whole idea of this conspiracy makes no sense, why have malicious intent for people that listen to you if the supposed goal is control?

It's funny that people jump to anti parasitic medicine before looking into eastern medicine. I don't think reiki or acupuncture is going to work against a virus but it shows how narrow and circular our logic can be in the west.

@Leo Gura Yeah, that's another side of the situation. At this point it doesn't make sense to go back to Ivermectin. It has more sense to improve the vaccine with further analysis and tests.

At the start of the pandemic maybe it could have had more sense to argue about Ivermectin, but I guess governments aimed for a fast, specific, secure, reliable and scalable solution rather than going for already existing drugs and hoping they would hield promising results.

@Superfluo It's not a this or that equation. Why, why why, is this continually happening? Maybe, just maybe, it's because this is a reflection of the mindset of those who say - "just get the vax as it's better then all other options?". Seems like most who counter me and others who question the mainstream narrative, it is they who are working from a simplistic mindset. 

As usually, no one (other than just one member on here) has countered or addressed the science and the experts that I have presented. Continually side stepping I see :)

For all on this thread/forum, I'll try again, take a look at this video of an expert, who has been working on the ground floor in hospitals, and who says they are being blocked from doing what they would normally do in regards to working with medicine and treating patients. This should be concerning for us all, regardless of what side you stand on, as this will set the precedence for the future. 

Let me know what you think.