levani

MDMA / permanent feeling ?

31 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, levani said:

the question is: is it possible to feel like i'm always on MDMA ? is that called enlightenment / samadhi ?

the story is: i took MDMA, half a pill, 140 ug (i think) and yes i took it at a festival BUT i meditated my way into it and through it.

The one you’re talking about isn’t ‘there’. You’re ‘the dream’ of a person in it… not a person ‘in an it’… actually trying to sustain a feeling or state. Seems so… but it’s not so.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm don't get it, 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You’re ‘the dream’ of a person in it…

what is the "it"

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You’re ‘the dream’ of a person in it… not a person ‘in an it’

I don't even have the capacity to get this intellectually let alone experientially or realisation

@levani You wouldn't want to. MDMA is like really rich chocolate. Eventually it just gets old, and it's too much. You'd want to be sober after a while. Every time I've done MDMA I'm so ready for it to be over at the 3 to 4 hour mark. Those lovey dovey feelings are just annoying after awhile lol. 

24 minutes ago, Depersonilized said:

@levani You wouldn't want to. MDMA is like really rich chocolate. Eventually it just gets old, and it's too much. You'd want to be sober after a while. Every time I've done MDMA I'm so ready for it to be over at the 3 to 4 hour mark. Those lovey dovey feelings are just annoying after awhile lol. 

2nd Jhana feels like MDMA x10 with no sharp edges whatsoever. And even with that, you get tired of it eventually! Which is crazy because the first time I entered it, it was literally unthinkable that anyone could possibly ever get tired of it in a million fucking years.

Seen from the person, it is utterly terrifying that the best possible experience could be on equal footing with the worst.

Edited by The0Self

2 hours ago, levani said:

what is the "it"

You. 

I don't even have the capacity to get this intellectually let alone experientially or realisation

Meditation is ideal for allowing self referential thoughts to settle and disappear.

Every thought is made of it. Every word is made of it. So there is no it, which any thoughts, or any words are about.

Thoughts about a you needing something are the veil. Which there also isn’t. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, levani said:

not too great if i don't exercise, sometimes lazy, sometimes not. when i'm sober i feel less conscious than when i'm on something and higher consciousness is like.. "non-addictively ADDICTIVE" if you get what i mean ?

you do not need high states, you need to remove the shadow of the ego. if there is no ego, there is only perfection. perfection is not a good or bad feeling, it is what it is, the present moment without interpretation or projection

Yes it's possible but it's not at all enlightenment because it is still a state, it is still an object although a quite subtle one.

Technically you don't even need meditation, but you do need the ability to concentrate intensely. Intense yet relaxed focus turned inward leads to bliss. Done over a certain period of time you are able to be like that all the time, even right after waking up in the morning.

You can try it out even if you are not able to concentrate intensely, you will see some results that will motivate you to train this ability.

(this is just one route to this)

Edited by SriSriJustinBieber

19 hours ago, levani said:

is it possible to feel like i'm always on MDMA

How long do you feel like that? Im on MDMA without MDMA for few months now (it goes up and down, but it is always there) xD When I took MDMA for the first time I realized that I already had that feeling, i just got used to it and on the other hand I sabotage it, why? Because there are a lot of fears in my shadow that hide underneath that state/feeling. 

I had so many great realizations on it! It is fucking amazing!  Now I understand why so many people are hooked on drugs :D They wanna feel like  GOD! :P 

@levani maybe we can talk if you want, I would like to hear more about your state 

Go test the feeling, yesterday I went into a dark woods to trigger my fears  and shit my pants xD

On 06/09/2021 at 4:59 AM, levani said:

higher consciousness is like.. "non-addictively ADDICTIVE" if you get what i mean ?

i dont really get tbh. how would you define "higher consciousness"?

one day this will all be memories