something_else

Got thrown out of a club, not sure what to make of it

71 posts in this topic

@Jacob Morres

33 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

i actually agree with not derailing the thread so i apologize to OP for taking part of the derailing of it - i usually dont do that but i apologize to OP.

@Preety_India you play way too much victim  

You weren't the first one to derail the thread, it's the other user.

@cetus look I don't want to start a fight here. I'm not here for that. I have told that user to stop being aggressive and constantly attack me on my opinions. I'm not interesting in debating him. Maybe the civil behavior lies in respecting each other's requests. So if someone told me that they don't want to engage with me in an argument, my decency would lie in leaving them alone and not provoke them any further. Or call them a victim if they don't feel comfortable. At least my policy works that way. I'm not going to be lying down and simply swallow someone's personal attacks against me and do nothing about it. That's direct abuse  it's not okay at all. I have the right to defend it someone is attacking. Then don't call it derailing when I wasn't the one to drag the other. Also everyone has the right to their opinions. If someone says something that I don't agree with, instead of making them uncomfortable or attacking them directly, I'll try to be civil about it and maybe after stating that I disagree with them, I wouldn't constantly launch a crusade against them. That's like restricting someone from freedom of opinion. It's fine to disagree to a certain extent. But don't keep dragging someone on and on their opinion, especially if the user doesn't wish to derail the thread. 

That's all  I have to say. I'm out. 

Handle it yourselves. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

If everyone just calmly leaves their opinion without the constant need to jump on others, we won't have this problem.

When you call men pussies for not getting into fights, you are in a sense jumping on them (no pun intended). I don't care what rationalizations you might have for that.

You want to state your opinions of other men's opinions on fights (you call them pussies for choosing to not getting into fights), but you don't want anyone to have an opinion on your opinions. How biased and self-serving is that?

I saw you once getting sad when Leo didn't tell you where you are being biased, so here I am telling you exactly where and how.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

When you call men pussies for not getting into fights, you are in a sense jumping on them (no pun intended). I don't care what rationalizations you might have for that.

You want to state your opinions of other men's opinions on fights (you call them pussies for choosing to not getting into fights), but you don't want anyone to have an opinion on your opinions. How biased and self-serving is that?

I saw you once getting sad when Leo didn't tell you where you are being biased, so here I am telling you exactly where and how.

It's ok to disagree but when a person is done with the argument, have the decency to not keep going on and on. That definitely helps to not derail the thread. I don't keep attacking someone's opinion non stop.. 

Not wanting to derail a thread but at the same time not wanting to drop an argument, that's exactly what's counterintuitive. 

You should know when to drop an argument. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

It's ok to disagree but when a person is done with the argument, have the decency to not keep going on and on. That definitely helps to not derail the thread. I don't keep attacking someone's opinion non stop.. 

Yeah, I've been there. And I still forget. I don't need to reply to everything. I can't argue if I'm not there. If I leave unapologetically, the argument will be over immediately.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Yeah, I've been there. And I still forget. I don't need to reply to everything. I can't argue if I'm not there. If I leave unapologetically, the argument will be over immediately.

Yes that's what I meant. Hard for me to do as well. But finally I've become good at it. I try to keep it short or else fights can turn into a mess. Best is to keep it minimum. Fights are inadvertent. That's understandable. But one can use one's fair judgment 

@Preety_India

I've been quietly reading threads in the last days and it is correct that you've been over boundaries attacking forum users.

I'm not sure if you're into a phase where you're trying to assert yourself or something, but you are being hugely biased about your own behavior. What is said is true.

3 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Preety_India

I've been quietly reading threads in the last days and it is correct that you've been over boundaries attacking forum users.

I'm not sure if you're into a phase where you're trying to assert yourself or something, but you are being hugely biased about your own behavior. What is said is true.

I don't wish this to be dragged any further. It's already addressed in previous comments. 

Thanks. 

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Accidental quoting 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't wish this to be dragged any further. It's already addressed in previous comments. 

Thanks. 

Users complaining about your behavior and mods siding with them does not really make a situation where you should allow yourself to dismiss the issue unilaterally simply as per your wish. From outside, it makes it look even worse, tbh. Why don't you try introspecting and considering there might be a part of truth in this?

Game over

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.